[account deactivated]
what is she saying at the end
she said "if this is the future that awaits us, fuck that homeslice. enough of us working for parties and not for ourselves. time's up, we've reached bottom". paraphrasing.

from my experience whenever i hear that "no fidelity to parties" it's usually a upper class brand of populism & some 'neutral' 'technocratic' neoliberals that come and go (to divide whatever dying struggling project thats slightly closer to popular worker's struggles). high production value also...

idk i might be wrong (but it does seem to be from right wing business dudes)
i love all those british quiz shows lets talk about those instead
they are so darn cute in that riot gear

Prospero posted:
she said "if this is the future that awaits us, fuck that homeslice. enough of us working for parties and not for ourselves. time's up, we've reached bottom". paraphrasing.

from my experience whenever i hear that "no fidelity to parties" it's usually a upper class brand of populism & some 'neutral' 'technocratic' neoliberals that come and go (to divide whatever dying struggling project thats slightly closer to popular worker's struggles). high production value also...

the sponsors they list on the website are a bunch of businesses, so...

aerdil posted:

Prospero posted:

oh no not businesses

gettin' real sick of this anti-business bias here on teh rhizzone.
Thug Lessons you need to contact a medical malpractice attorney in Florida TODAY

Greets 2 j00ls and papasanta. Sockpoop as well

Crow posted:

lol. there's a chance melenchon will come in third place, which would be a pretty good showing for the left.

at this point i think its probably more likely than not that he will

Crow posted:

thats the obama girl in whiteface

babyfinland posted:

aerdil posted:

Prospero posted:

oh no not businesses

Crow posted:

For people who care about culture so much the French can be so...ugh...tacky

That's a pr company that's trying to win the left front's business by making a viral video lol because the left front's media campaign is "boring"
[account deactivated]
We were at school and a goose attacked me and my friend. My teacher let us go to the nurse and sleep the rest of the day. It ate my rubberband!!! We wanted to watch animal planet

mchof100 1 week ago
[account deactivated]