when are you going back to judea and samaria
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Life expectancy, Palestinian territories 72.5 years
Life expectancy, Congo (Republic) 56.6 years

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
what's the life expectancy in a supermax prison, serious question

the real prison is being built by palestinians teaching their children hatred of a free, prosperous neighbour, don't you think? i'm looking for a partner for peace.

my cute psychologist is jewish and has a little subtle touch of sperginess. as in if i managed to get her isarelpinions out of her i bet they go off in a fun direction. my guess is "pox on both their houses" but she's been on birthright. we could get into a yelling match. paradise. i need a wife.
[account deactivated]

girdles_gone_wild posted:

lmbo that dude really lends credence to the term roidrage

i wonder if john christly has had any inclinations to elbow drop people off bar stools at hipster dives. impper??

getfiscal posted:
my cute psychologist is jewish and has a little subtle touch of sperginess. as in if i managed to get her isarelpinions out of her i bet they go off in a fun direction. my guess is "pox on both their houses" but she's been on birthright. we could get into a yelling match. paradise. i need a wife.

how much evidence of jewishness do you need in order to go on birthright? i don't think i'm jewish but i'd love a free vacay'

discipline posted:
lmao yah I'm aware of that form, you also have to put down a 10,000 shekel deposit (~$2700) you will probably not get back

ahahahaha that form looks so shitty, you just know someone in da shabbak made it up on the computer in the back room while you were waiting

who do they give those forms to? is it only during the dates of these protest events? $2,700 down payment is absurd, do they do that on purpose so people just turn around and leave instead, of their "own" volition?

do they pay interest on the deposit

AmericanNazbro posted:
how much evidence of jewishness do you need in order to go on birthright?

I think they'll only bother asking if they get suspicious. so, don't be a chumbling sperglord

littlegreenpills posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:
how much evidence of jewishness do you need in order to go on birthright?

I think they'll only bother asking if they get suspicious. so, don't be a chumbling sperglord

uh... don't you mean the opposite?

AmericanNazbro posted:
how much evidence of jewishness do you need in order to go on birthright? i don't think i'm jewish but i'd love a free vacay'

discipline posted:
what's the life expectancy in a supermax prison, serious question

I think its pretty close to the average, but you don't see a lot of guys serving out their entire term in a supermax when they get that old. Prison population is getting old very fast, so we're seeing a geriatricization of prison

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
D-d-d-double war crime
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
sounds like the Palestinians are addicted to Victimhood.