thsi is.... too much responsibilty!!

getfiscal posted:
i was a c-section birth, starting a long tradition of never touching vaginas.

hey at least now you can kill Macbeth

Sorry but criticizing women for taking optional C-sections is massive slut-shaming and you should know better than that Superabound.

Like, you're meant to be a leftist and you're wagging your finger at women for wanting autonomy over their sexuality just because you think they should produce more of Our Glorious Natural Aryan Children.

Goethestein posted:

Groulxsmith posted:
what is the vanity or patriarchy-related reason for a c-section

doesn't it give you a big, permanent scar

my wife chose to have a c section because she didnt feel like laying in a hospital bed screaming for 48 hours like her mom did.

full disclosure groanstone: both discipline and i are C sections

babyfinland posted:

is that why to leave the house you always use the window instead of the door

dudes pretty much shouldnt have opinions about woman things. the complete ignorance of men throughout most of history regarding such issues was one of the many wisdoms of the ancients.

happy birthday IWC

getfiscal posted:

babyfinland posted:

thats just sunnah actually.

getfiscal posted:

babyfinland posted:

when i want to leave the house i wait for someone to cut a hole in the wall

actually its sunnah to always use the front door, never backdoors or windows. thats one point for the goatsteam i guess

goatstein

goatsteam

goatsteampunk wedding pics
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
what the fuck is a c section all i know about is c notes
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
what the fuck is a c section all i know about is c notes

it's where an evil scientist screams at a woman for wanting a wholesome, natural, healthy and smart home birth and forces them into the commodification hospital in order for corporations to deliver the baby with knives

change tom's name to The DaVinci Chode
[account deactivated]
Is a lot of it matter of hospitals not wanting to face liability of something going wrong with the baby? And that's why they push a c section soo haarrd , so haard? Like is that the easiest thomas friedman reason for it?

Edited by Myfanwy ()

I think it's because doctors love to cut and mutilate the perfection that's the human body.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Myfanwy posted:
Is a lot of it matter of hospitals not wanting to face liability of something going wrong with the baby? And that's why they push a c section soo haarrd , so haard? Like is that the easiest thomas friedman reason for it?

The doctors of globalization cut into this woman to deliver her twin babies, international commerce and increasing prosperity, for their existence was too important to leave anything to chance, or the more natural birth of mercantilism.

hahaha yay yay ya!

sick stuff, what a world
i was also a c-section babby
lets get a gang tag yall
Exit Stage Belleh Crew
my housemate says that brazilians call vaginas "parakeets"
i dont know why people even do factions anymore when its been established that Glue SNiff is the ultimate faction

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
i dont know why people even do factions anymore when its been established that Glue SNiff is the ultimate faction

i have a faction so that people will know that i am inferior to you and your faction

[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

harder than hard boys knightlier than neh fuck your c-section

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Goethestein posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:
the inferior, natural hole

i dont think you've noticed but the human female reproductive system is one of the most poorly designed things in all nature

it's funny that you refer to the vagina as "The Inferior Natural Hole"

i truly feel sorry for your wife who must constantly deal with you pushing your steampunk fetishes on her

im pretty sure that attaching a superior hole to someone for the purposes of copulation is more of a cyberpunk idea. please do not mix up your punks.

the anus

pretty much everything the human body does is disgusting. you know in sci fi films the alien monster things are generally really gross, dripping fluids n mucus and sprouting various prehensile extrudations and filled with brightly-coloured goo. thats us. thats our neurosis about our gross-ass bodies
& thats why im a volcel 2dcon

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
Sorry but criticizing women for taking optional C-sections is massive slut-shaming and you should know better than that Superabound.

Like, you're meant to be a leftist and you're wagging your finger at women for wanting autonomy over their sexuality just because you think they should produce more of Our Glorious Natural Aryan Children.

sometimes i forget that only conservatives think people should feel shame because of sex. as a liberal i should be making people feel ashamed for everything BUT sex

Myfanwy posted:

its all about the factorization and commodification of the miracle of birth as just another surgical procedure. for rich upper middle class white women to stamp on their bingo cards

edit: forgot that rich women forego both forms of birth in favor of the cattle-like enslavement of wide-hipped poors as surrogate fetus pods

how big are c section scars usually?