Obama's SS fucked some prostitutes! On the fuckin cheap! And then some refused to pay! and flashed their badges to get out of it!

Drinking beers and whisky that range in price from 40,000 to 150,000 pesos ($24 to $84) for bottle service, the agents had their pick of young girls with long, black and brown hair and lots of makeup.

“The gringos got rowdy at the bar. They drank fine whisky and slept with the prettiest ones, the ones that charge 300,000 pesos (about $180),” one club worker told the El Heraldo newspaper of Cartagena. “Some did not want to pay. To make it worse, they almost beat up employees who wanted them to pay up.

“The girls dance for the audience. They put on a show,” Carlos told The News. “Then, they walk around and talk to the guys. A dance can cost from 80,000 to 90,000 pesos.

The agents are accused of bringing their hookers back to the luxury Hotel Caribe in Cartagena and throwing a room-trashing tantrum like a rowdy rocker when confronted about not paying one of them for her services .

A staffer at Hotel Caribe said one agent started tossing furniture and others pulled their badges to try to deflect the controversy when the hotel manager intervened for a prostitute who wasn’t paid.

“When the hotel manager showed up, one of the agents starting throwing chairs and tables around,” the staffer told The News.

The brouhaha prompted the manager to call local police, who were forced to make a report exposing the misconduct charges against the agents to the world.

“They were showing their badges saying, ‘Look, look who we are!’ ” the hotel staffer said. “He didn’t want to pay one of the girls. They had huge egos.”

Pley Club working girl Maria Jose, 34, said she’s often experienced johns not wanting to pay. “ A lot of us girls have to put up with tourists like that,” she said. “ It happens every day.”

Hey! if the argument that prostitution isn't rape because there's a consensual, contractual obligation, then what the hell is refusing to pay! Jesus Christy

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/secret-service-hooker-hot-spot-eleven-agents-assigned-protect-president-found-girls-prey-club-sources-article-1.1062230

The Secret Service agents, most of whom are married, apparently went astray while partying in the Barrio el Bosque section of Cartagena, where prostitution is legal.

*bonks huge OOPSIE button*

fukin impps at it again...
Get it because fuck and destroy,.,
hahaha the ss are gonna get badges & dennies that say fuck and destroy
so we finally know which agency bhpn works for....
this thread reminds me, you should all read jesus christy's books.....
Pley Club working girl Maria Jose, 34, said she’s often experienced johns not wanting to pay. “ A lot of us girls have to put up with tourists like that,” she said. “ It happens every day.”

ghost of defender comrade bhpn sticks cigar in his mouth, waves
prostitution is a very immoral act that should not be considered as a legal act whether there is a consent or not. this degrades the dignity of a human person who deserves to be respected and the body be considered as a temple to the soul. some people sadly take advantage of this to fulfill earthly desires which makes them less of a human slowly.
what the fuck, since when did bhn become a fuckin' SS agent?

Impper posted:
this thread reminds me, you should all read jesus christy's books.....

the bible was a Bad Ass book dude. real fire and brimstone, cold blooded shit. crazy...

the secret service have diplomatic immunity

thread over

aerdil posted:
what the fuck, since when did bhn become a fuckin' SS agent?

He was the best of you, the joker wanted us to see that even the ideologically purest of marxists could be corrupted

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
yeah maybe we can pool our resources and buy them off

the President was assassinated? lol my bad i was busy banging this unpaid prostitute
yes i will take a bullet for the President; no i will not pay $180 to prevent an international incident
it seems like the prices at that brothel are extremely fair so the only explanation for those secret service guys causing a ruckus is black president
"Its not news its FARC" -- my joke that ive been saving for the next colombia thread. Sorry to all the prostitutes death to all johns. End Aparthide Now. *Holds up a peace sign and mounts a motorcycle and drives off while still looking at you the entire time and holding up the peace sign*
looks like the clear and present danger turned out to be greedy women!
WHO WAS THE REAL DEEP THROAT
personally i think these men should be commended for their fiscal responsibility. colombia is a land of contrasts
they could have fucked a donkey for free if they did their homework
welcome gentlemen, to my...chamber of commerce *pulls aside beaded curtain, slides arm lustily along doorframe*
[account deactivated]
fuckwizard