well then you're a decadent first world privileged hyprocrite

how much hours do you spend on doing cocaine in australia, land of the rich white bourgie world 1%?
i had it once this year, on my birthday drinks when some friends shouted me a few lines

you know how much it is here for average coke? $300 (about $320 US) a gram

it's a long way from Colombia
damn yo thats crazy. you must only be able to do like 5 grams a day on your bourgie australian prosperous ass income lol. hard t1mes. toto we're not in columbo anymore.
FOCK TEH ABBOS TAKING ALL OUR WHITE!!
cocaine is illegal in australia
are you really that desperate to get coke/heroin you're depending on an internet stranger?

there has to be a dependable street corner somewhere in that city

shermanstick posted:
are you really that desperate to get coke/heroin you're depending on an internet stranger?

there has to be a dependable street corner somewhere in that city

ya it's called my corner I'm just trying to figure out whos a spook and whos not

cool, the kids in the car shot in the chest were aboriginal.

Superabound posted:
clearly the close proximity to all manner of poisonous beasts has transformed the common British cutpurse and bloke-bludger into an evolutionary economic superman

hahahah I love you guys so much

"When fascism comes to Australia it will be shirtless and carrying a can of VB"
im watching an asutralian movie called children of the revolution and its pretty funny
I bet it would be so easy to corner the australian drug market with the right chinese shipping connections

Myfanwy posted:
I bet it would be so easy to corner the australian drug market with the right chinese shipping connections

Yeah they’re already in on that, heroin is pretty cheap and abundant, as is Weed and amphetamines.

MDMA and Cocaine are the trickier ones to get into the country for whatever reason.

babyfinland posted:
im watching an asutralian movie called children of the revolution and its pretty funny

word, sam neil owns