Buy that poet an account

i hear she does talk to people who read her stuff but im not gona do this

do it. Do It. she has a tumblr fer chrissakes

lol ok. i'll send her a tumblr message or whatever and blame you

lol when did aerdil turn into a reddit dude
are u gonna start identifying yourself as a Nice Guy
ok i just sent her this

hello ariana reines,

my name is john christy and i recently read your poetry book coeur de lion, which inspired me to write some silly things about it which i posted to my obscure tumblr (http://autosodomy.tumblr.com/post/21333835485/a-terrifying-feminine-intellect). but that's not why i'm writing - i also posted the thing to a forum i frequent, the rhizzone, which is a play on the word rhizome. the people on the forum seem to have received the excerpts i posted from your work well - so much so that some of the forum's stranger or possibly more charismatic denizens believe you would 'fit in well' on the forum. the thread in question is here: http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/1484/?page=1 i don't know why you would post here but once upon a time kate beaton posted on this forum as a result of a similar invitation, if that sort of thing would entice you.

thanks,

john
hahaha i like how you carefully omit what happened when kate beaton came to lf
[account deactivated]
i like, uh, thought about mentioning, something... but yea
[account deactivated]
someone link it if at all possible
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2899391&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1
hi ariana. your bold transgressive attitude towards personal armpit grooming has an indescribable sensuality about it. i'm hooked. call me.

- brad
[account deactivated]
lol this post:

you spent $10 and then another $5 to speak to known pederasts, mongoloids and introverts

hummm mayhaps this 'kate bacon' is not as intelligent as we all thought, move along fellows
lol

Sorry, I was hoping to enjoy a thread like I do with Faithmouse. People discuss things with the artist, and get some kickass art shown to them in return.

But she's a girl, so punkass fuckwits like you poo poo the thread up, spook the artist, and she leaves. Pointing out that you and your shitbuddies in 'Oh Kate, I want to lick your sweat' are the ones who did the heavy lifting in creeping the poo poo out of her isn't being a fanboy, retardo, it's pointing out that some people enjoy making GBS threads the place up for everyone else, and should be blamed for it.

But sure, try to make it somehow odd to point out that not only were you heroically unfunny in your posting to the point you drove off the guest. God knows the odds of you saying 'gee, sorry about my posts scaring her off' are about zero.

e: retarded shitchimps

Edited by Impper ()

"making GBS threads the place up"
[account deactivated]
jozier
these are some cool poems in the op, impper. thank you for posting them.
ya i cant stress enuf tho how good the whole book is. there are better parts but didnt feel they illusyrated my dumb thoughts as well

deadken posted:
are u gonna start identifying yourself as a Nice Guy

no, bro, the steampunk goggles around my neck and neon green hair are the only signifiers im gonna need

deadken posted:
hahaha i like how you carefully omit what happened when kate beaton came to lf

hahaha yeah, sexual harassment

deadken posted:
lol when did aerdil turn into a reddit dude

when u started to call me a rapist i began to seek guidance in the men's rights subreddit

etarded shitchimps
well looks liek impper's email worked, she obviously just registered: http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/user/TROT_CUMLOVER/
it sucks that this place dies right when i'm in the middle of my workday
yeah we climate scientists / yeah we climate scientists / we pop some bottles / then we make more models / yeah we in the club
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I prefer not to intellectualize or formalize a theory of who I am attracted to or why, partly because I think these approaches are very unreliable but mainly because I'd rather live and experience and sense and feel than try to do linear optimization of a collection of abstract attributes
btw since when did people start taking what i say seriously, lol this is some shit. time to make a troll account
sigh, great. another woman i ahve to compete with

aerdil posted:
btw since when did people start taking what i say seriously,

because i'm scared of being raped

[account deactivated]

futurewidow posted:
also all men find feminine intellect terrifying

purposive definition surely

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
how do you know which people are actually dumb and which people are just trying to act dumb?

i hate when women pretend to have alzheimers to be all sexy n shit to the jocks ugh

(i live in a retirement home in del boca vista)