Obama: “With Lolo, I learned how to eat small green chill peppers raw with dinner (plenty of rice), and, away from the dinner table, I was introduced to dog meat (tough), snake meat (tougher), and roasted grasshopper (crunchy). Like many Indonesians, Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths. He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share.”

Jokez!

"I have to say that I agree with the liberals here. We shouldn't criticize Obama for eating something that his Muslim stepfather made him eat while Obama was being raised in a Muslim country and going to a school where he was listed as a Muslim. Foreigners - especially Muslim foreigners - do things differently than Americans, so let's take it easy on Obama and his foreign Muslim upbringing."

Outraged liberals!

"Grow up. There's nothing inherently wrong about eating any animal, unless it's either a) poisonous or b) another human."

Fun for all. More info here http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/17/obama-bites-dog/
cultural attitudes for food are pretty funny. We spit and fume at the Japanese for eating whales and meanwhile, unbeknownst to most of us, they're horrified that we eat kangaroo
as long as the dog wasnt the breed he has in the white house then im okay
gas
ironic war criminal has a research team now? geez
looks like we're not the only ones to imprison goatstein
americans eat garbage and straw

newt ate all those animals. shaking my darn head.
i think all those animals ate newt
the thing at the top is definitely eating him. the kinkajou or possibly biturong
[account deactivated]
i really doubt newt ate all those animals. he prolly did something sexual with at least one which made it unusable for food
Nute Gunray
[account deactivated]
he would have been so much happier as a zookeeper, as would we all
[account deactivated]
Yeah i'm pretty sure they're all real, and potushead (sup btw, long time no see the old condi-av) is right, they're so melancholy because if he'd gone into zookeeping for a career instead of politics I reckon he's be a pretty cool dude. He looks genuinely happy and empathetic with those creatures.
newt in a wetsuit, swimming with orcas, waiving to the children on the other side of the glass. a vision of sea world orlando sadly denied
hey IWC good to see you're still on your game. enjoyin your posts
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
newt, in an unguarded moment, would admit that his marital woes are rooted in the simple fact that no love is as pure, as giving, as joyous, as a muzzle nuzzle
RIP, to those who died
newt is obviously some kind of druid...
the Georgia Guidestones are in the district adjacent to Newt's own 6th. coincidence? you tell me.

potushead posted:
he would have been so much happier as a zookeeper, as would we all

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/post/penguin-bites-newt-gingrich/2012/04/17/gIQA9YuhOT_blog.html

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
Yeah i'm pretty sure they're all real, and potushead (sup btw, long time no see the old condi-av) is right, they're so melancholy because if he'd gone into zookeeping for a career instead of politics I reckon he's be a pretty cool dude. He looks genuinely happy and empathetic with those creatures.

clearly Newt is able to magically transform into any animal he touches, and is only using all those zoo visits as a shamanic power grab

Pho Bo

thats right bro, keep posting 2000 times a day