EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
ya he is lol have you ever read his posts

who reads posts

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
ya he is lol have you ever read his posts

Not the best approach, imho.

babyfinland posted:
defends this cake thing as authentic black art

the cake is an RL version of spike lee's "bamboozled" and if you don't think spike lee does art we're gonna have a problem here

yeah i mean i've never read them because they're unbearable but if you did you'd see a lot of racist bs from an active racister

thirdplace posted:

babyfinland posted:
defends this cake thing as authentic black art

the cake is an RL version of spike lee's "bamboozled" and if you don't think spike lee does art we're gonna have a problem here

we got ourselves a live one

i didn't defend anything shit-for-brains

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
yeah i mean i've never read them because they're unbearable but if you did you'd see a lot of racist bs from an active racister

remember when he said that richard dawkins had a point i/r/t christian missionaries beign a progressive force in africa

I THUG LESSONS GET TO SPEAK FOR TEH NEGR0 AND DEFINE WHICH OF THEIR ACTIVITIES IS "ART"

you do not get to speak for african diaspora and african people, thug lessons.
hilarious trolling
what kind of humorless nerd calls people sanctimonious, autistic etc. and then stomps their feet and shrieks that theyre not wrong, theyre not wrong, THEYRE NOT WRONG

babyfinland posted:
what kind of humorless nerd calls people sanctimonious, autistic etc. and then stomps their feet and shrieks that theyre not wrong, theyre not wrong, THEYRE NOT WRONG

you never talked about what i said, or even read it, just whined about racism

currently im making a thread about african americans art because i get to speak for them, thug lessons does not

Lessons posted:

babyfinland posted:

you never talked about what i said, or even read it, just whined about racism

did you eat that ice cream sandwich already? here's another one.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
currently im making a thread about african americans art because i get to speak for them, thug lessons does not

i do this for my culture

babyfinland posted:

trolled to oblivion.....

there's something about this avatar that gives me magical Get U Mad powers

getfiscal posted:

babyfinland posted:

trolled to oblivion.....

i think not Fatscale

NEW EMANUELA ORLANDI THREAD
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/1556/?page=1#post-57677

here is the long-awaited thread thread. it's ok for me to do it but if thug lessons tried to write something he'd be writing some racist garbage instead of a cool thing

babyfinland posted:
and he just called me a bunch of pejorative names because im muslim

tug lessons please be respectful and do not mock the mentally ill

[account deactivated]
I don't know whether or not the cake was racist -- it's hard to say an original artistic creation by a black person could be racist against black people -- but it was certainly in poor taste. I found it shocking and disgusting. The idea of associating FGM and dessert is repulsive.
that whole spectacle owned, sorry for your lots and outrage-machine tom, try not to be impulsively angry whenever you see a cake you can't eat

eternal_virtue posted:
-- it's hard to say an original artistic creation by a black person could be racist against black people --

It's not hard, I just said it out loud, three times, and the ghost of Strom thurmond appeared behind me in the bathroom mirror to the tune of T. Keith's "Angry American"

aerdil posted:
that whole spectacle owned, sorry for your lots and outrage-machine tom, try not to be impulsively angry whenever you see a cake you can't eat

you're a half-alive ogre with a bowl haircut and a closet full of mom jeans

only two of those things are actually true fuck-face
i'd like to remind everyone here that babyfinland is such a hysterical, weak-willed white nerd that every year he gets sucked into some new cult or ridiculous ideology. unfortunately, he lacks even half the capacity for critical thinking necessary to claw his way back out before another wisp of idiocy that appeals to his autistic drive to alienate everyone normal around him drags him back down into the putrid pool of excrement, whose contents he takes such perverse joy in incessantly flinging back up to us.

edit: just a little copy editing for you there my guy

Edited by jools ()

Damn..
[account deactivated]
im an adult convert to druze
[account deactivated]
someone post that picture of stymie not being allowed to talk about queer folk

girdles_gone_wild posted:
someone post that picture of stymie not being allowed to talk about queer folk

how typical of the wddp bigots trying to silence the giant-titted catlady demographic

[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

aerdil posted:

you're a half-alive ogre with a bowl haircut and a closet full of mom jeans

you sure you want to be casting these stones?

aerdil posted:
i'd like to remind everyone here that babyfinland is such a hysterical, weak-willed white nerd that every year he gets sucked into some new cult or ridiculous ideology. unfortunately, he lacks even half the capacity for critical thinking necessary to claw his way back out before another wisp of idiocy that appeals to his autistic drive to alienate everyone normal around him drags him back down into the putrid pool of excrement, whose contents he takes such perverse joy in incessantly flinging back up to us.

edit: just a little copy editing for you there my guy

r u really disparagingly calling marxism and islam ridiculous ideologies??

while that is indeed true, it is also the only redeeming characteristics of either imo