yes it is and you for
the only revolution i care about premiered for the first time as the backing band on a little album called PURPLE RAIN
i prefer chocolate rain
man i need some 72 dramatics and and some 87 ready for the world with sheila e on the congos. make me hot p
what are you asking us bf
I love Dees
JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babyfinland posted:

lmao

MSG Exposed Quarterly asked Kirstie Alley for the facts about MSG
stop projecting tom

aerdil posted:
stop projecting tom

yeah, there's not a cinema out there that could accurately display that girth

Of course. You are all American as apple pie.

You love fireworks. You think George Washington was pretty awesome, and Thomas Jefferson was pretty smart. Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves.
msg is fucking delicious, especially in roast beef monster munch

re the title the entire internet is american, you get used to it + can have fun alienating ppl with refs to stuff like monster munch
wtf is a monster munch?
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/health/health/3613496/Woman-lives-on-Monster-Munch-for-10-years.html

Woman lives on Monster Munch for
10 years
Debbie eats nothing but
bags of beef snacks
By DAVID LOWE and LYNSEY HAYWOOD
Last Updated: 03 Jun 2011
Add a comment
CHAMBERMAID Debbie Taylor eats nothing but Monster Munch, and has done for the past ten years.
The 31-year-old says: “I was 11 when I last ate a proper meal. I think it was a roast dinner with vegetables. For the past ten years I have lived on nothing but beef Monster Munch crisps.

“Throughout my teens I had trouble with food, going through periods of anorexia and bulimia.

“Around the age of 15 I started selective eating. I thought it was a sign my anorexia and bulimia were getting better.

“I began with toast sprinkled with salt. I enjoyed the taste and the lack of fatty butter or margarine.

“A few years later I moved to dry roasted peanuts, then came custard creams and finally beef-flavoured Monster Munch.

“They don’t make me sick or leave me feeling full. I love the taste and sometimes, if I’m lucky, there will be a ball of pure flavouring at the bottom of the pack. Usually I eat three 45g bags a day – two in the afternoon and one in the evening.

“If I overdo it I get a sore throat because of the additives and have to drink lots of tea or Coca-Cola, which are the only liquids I consume.”

Debbie, lives with partner Gerald, 55, and her 11-year-old son Luke in Harlow, Essex. She says: “They just have to put up with me. When I was pregnant I made sure to eat properly and I still cook them both wholesome food.

“I know I have a bad diet. My nails don’t grow much and just break off. When I brush my teeth my gums bleed.

“It’s not healthy but then neither is smoking and lots of people do that.

“I have tried to eat normally but the tummy pain I get isn’t worth it. The doctor reckons it is because my stomach has shrunk so much.

“I know it sounds crazy but I don’t see myself changing my eating habits any time soon.”

Selective eating like Debbie’s is recognised as an eating disorder with serious health implications.

Susan Ringwood, of eating disorder charity Beat, says: “Previously, selective eaters were seen as youngsters, particularly boys, who survive solely on things like chips and sandwiches.

“Recent research shows more adults are doing it too although there is no data to know exactly how prevalent it is.”

Sufferers typically focus on consuming just a few types of high-fat or carbohydrate food and can go for years without eating anything else.

Experts believe such dedication reflects deeper issues which must be addressed to overcome the illness.

Susan says: “We are learning more about the reasons someone becomes anorexic, bulimic or starts to eat selectively.

“Often people are genetically hard-wired to be vulnerable to eating disorders and various societal and cultural factors can trigger their development.

“Selective eaters may be feeling their world is spinning out of control. One way to impose order on the chaos is to restrict their diet.

“If you suspect someone is a selective eater you shouldn’t challenge them about their diet.

“Ask if there is anything going on they would like to talk about.

“Their thoughts and feelings are the real issue, not the food.”

Here, three more selective eaters share their experiences.

Gobless the USA, OP.

cleanhands posted:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/health/health/3613496/Woman-lives-on-Monster-Munch-for-10-years.html

Woman lives on Monster Munch for
10 years
Debbie eats nothing but
bags of beef snacks
By DAVID LOWE and LYNSEY HAYWOOD
Last Updated: 03 Jun 2011
Add a comment
CHAMBERMAID Debbie Taylor eats nothing but Monster Munch, and has done for the past ten years.
The 31-year-old says: “I was 11 when I last ate a proper meal. I think it was a roast dinner with vegetables. For the past ten years I have lived on nothing but beef Monster Munch crisps.

“Throughout my teens I had trouble with food, going through periods of anorexia and bulimia.

“Around the age of 15 I started selective eating. I thought it was a sign my anorexia and bulimia were getting better.

“I began with toast sprinkled with salt. I enjoyed the taste and the lack of fatty butter or margarine.

“A few years later I moved to dry roasted peanuts, then came custard creams and finally beef-flavoured Monster Munch.

“They don’t make me sick or leave me feeling full. I love the taste and sometimes, if I’m lucky, there will be a ball of pure flavouring at the bottom of the pack. Usually I eat three 45g bags a day – two in the afternoon and one in the evening.

“If I overdo it I get a sore throat because of the additives and have to drink lots of tea or Coca-Cola, which are the only liquids I consume.”

Debbie, lives with partner Gerald, 55, and her 11-year-old son Luke in Harlow, Essex. She says: “They just have to put up with me. When I was pregnant I made sure to eat properly and I still cook them both wholesome food.

“I know I have a bad diet. My nails don’t grow much and just break off. When I brush my teeth my gums bleed.

“It’s not healthy but then neither is smoking and lots of people do that.

“I have tried to eat normally but the tummy pain I get isn’t worth it. The doctor reckons it is because my stomach has shrunk so much.

“I know it sounds crazy but I don’t see myself changing my eating habits any time soon.”

Selective eating like Debbie’s is recognised as an eating disorder with serious health implications.

Susan Ringwood, of eating disorder charity Beat, says: “Previously, selective eaters were seen as youngsters, particularly boys, who survive solely on things like chips and sandwiches.

“Recent research shows more adults are doing it too although there is no data to know exactly how prevalent it is.”

Sufferers typically focus on consuming just a few types of high-fat or carbohydrate food and can go for years without eating anything else.

Experts believe such dedication reflects deeper issues which must be addressed to overcome the illness.

Susan says: “We are learning more about the reasons someone becomes anorexic, bulimic or starts to eat selectively.

“Often people are genetically hard-wired to be vulnerable to eating disorders and various societal and cultural factors can trigger their development.

“Selective eaters may be feeling their world is spinning out of control. One way to impose order on the chaos is to restrict their diet.

“If you suspect someone is a selective eater you shouldn’t challenge them about their diet.

“Ask if there is anything going on they would like to talk about.

“Their thoughts and feelings are the real issue, not the food.”

Here, three more selective eaters share their experiences.

dang

i think i only knew what monster munch was because karl pilkington loves that shit
I don't think so tom
[account deactivated]
if i said how much i've eaten this week no one would believe me...

t=5m52s
every successful black man is a hologram
I identify as Paraguayan because of their brave and honorable conduct in the war of the triple alliance
i identify as ur-a-gay-an

guidoanselmi posted:

t=5m52s

haha "You like your french fries." "...chippy chips..."

[account deactivated]

eternal_virtue posted:
Of course. You are all American as apple pie.

You love fireworks. You think George Washington was pretty awesome, and Thomas Jefferson was pretty smart. Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves.

apple pie isn't particularly american, america is pretty mediocre at fireworks, washington, jefferson and lincoln yawwwwwwwwwwwnnn where was i oh right nobody cares about american history because it's on the wrong side of the planet and the place is full of americans

[account deactivated]
apple pie really is the worst though
fuck you, man. like you'd know. apple pie supremacy.
[account deactivated]
rmember that movie where that kid fucks an apple pie? that's what youre literally eating
cum
[account deactivated]
one love
page 2 idf snyper
Looks like the opening shots have been furred