[account deactivated]

Lykourgos posted:

getfiscal posted:

Lykourgos posted:
Working stupidly long hours and then coming home and trying to find a new job so I can leave the country.

which country you aiming at

I want to go somewhere in the EU or China, but I may have to find a new job in the US first in order to get some private sector experience. I have the right to work in most of the world but unfortunately my legal license/experience isn't so easily transferable.

My backup plan is to write really good posts and have a donation link in my signature.

cool. good luck.

thirdplace posted:
the funny thing about all these scientific approaches to facial attractiveness is they basically demonstrate that you get it by deriving to the mean. beauty is in the proletariate

http://www.geekologie.com/2011/02/photos-overlayed-to-produce-th.php

its kind of eerie how you look at those people but theyre actually computer generated things. those people dont exist. but they look so realistic

hahahah you cant just call it the daily fail and not expected to get raked over the coals by a pithy editorial where you're called a paedo

Lykourgos posted:
My backup plan is to write really good posts and have a donation link in my signature.

I think you might need a donation link that lets people donate good posts

wait isn't that barbie girl that nazi luver
http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/stickers/eddb/
grumblefish i know 3 lawyers here in Germany from the U.S. and not one of them can speak German beyond a Frommer's travel phrase book level. What I'm saying is that it shouldn't be too difficult to move to the EU even if you don't speak the native language. But the EU is fucked so whatever.
why would you ever want to move to a place where even a slight percentage of the population is german? i mean im ethnically german but going back to DE it makes me sick to see what disgusting horrible subhuman shit the Modern German has become...

it's ridiculous how much better that country would be if the turks ran it

girdles_gone_wild posted:
grumblefish i know 3 lawyers here in Germany from the U.S. and not one of them can speak German beyond a Frommer's travel phrase book level. What I'm saying is that it shouldn't be too difficult to move to the EU even if you don't speak the native language. But the EU is fucked so whatever.

Yes, and I have working rights in the EU, but I don't currently work for a firm and I think I need to gain some experience in financial compliance or business transactions before I can really have global mobility. Or I'll just let my wife make all the money and devote myself to higher callings like professional thread making.

Oh yeah and I just found I get to work the entire, upcoming Memorial Day long weekend. Yes, I will be working Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. In exchange for a day and a half of comp time.

[account deactivated]