...But only until 3 pm!!

Super tuesday, Fat tuesday, Big tuesday, Whatever you want to say it is, it's Tuesday, it's the Day after tomorrow (Editor: Its tomorrow) but will New York economy truly be "put on ice"? Let alone all the cities that are way better at the Ows activities like Oakland, Portland, or the Middle East.

This isn't an underexposed event in NYC. There has been a major increase in protest action by labor groups over the last month bolstered by Ows's presence. Teachers, nurses, and Rag Against the Machine support the action. But, I think the high school student walkout might be the most significant factor as to whether this is a really big protest or a terrifying disruption to normal life. There are about a quarter million high school students and most have unlimited subway access. Can we please speculate on what will or won't happen. I will be Highly mobile all day on the bike, so I am trying to plan out a route rather than just wander from Yunker defeat to Yunker defeat like that dork from 10 days that shook the world. If there is anything in particular that you think I should show up at/for maybe I will................................? Game on
I just noticed the first article under "featured" on cnn.com is "Skipping work for a high stakes game?"

It's about the Manchester Derby : P
Oh and a big LA riots retrospective with Rodney King going on about how he forgives the cops that beat him lmao
nothing will ever happen, ever
there are going to be a bunch of attempts to get ows restarted but they wont work imo, these things always have a kind of cathartic effect and there wont be any more major action until the economy takes another lurching dive..... thats why revolution must be massive, violent and decisive
the only high school students who will walk out will be ones with teachers who have them do it

i imagine i'll see more people than usual with signs about excessive ATM fees, constitutional amendments to ban corporate personhood, maybe some guy fawkes masks. but that's about it.
a revolution is like a shark. it must tear out the entrails of surfer dudes and white chicks in a bunch of really gruesome ways or it dies - mahatma gandhi
the grandchildren of 1968
Who said anything about revolution? Or the success of Ows either? Are you saying tomorrow you think there's going to be miserable turnout that goes to bed early after being easily corralled by police forces? And if so why???
actually i had no idea that anything was even happening until i read this thread lol
lately i've stopped frantically following every news story like some demented news terrier of the news. apparently there's a leveson enquiry? france is now made of nazis? a person who was popular in china isn't popular any more? w/e. i've also been feeling generally pretty good about myself and my life. i think theres a causal relationship between these two facts but i don't know which direction its going in.
i think its mostly because the papers here are uniformly awful, i got a copy of the la times recently and the main opinion piece was about how obama should concentrate his foreign policy on latin america because Democracy Is Under Threat and it suggested with no explanation that chavez would mount a coup to stay in power if he lost the election and i had to throw it in the bin and piss and shit on it and then i had to take a shower because i was covered in piss and shit

lately i've stopped frantically following every news story like some demented news terrier of the news. apparently there's a leveson enquiry? france is now made of nazis? a person who was popular in china isn't popular any more? w/e. i've also been feeling generally pretty good about myself and my life. i think theres a causal relationship between these two facts but i don't know which direction its going in.

im glad ignorance is proving blissful for you

Did you know

im glad ignorance is proving blissful for you

it always does. knowledge is a curse.

same

i think its mostly because the papers here are uniformly awful, i got a copy of the la times recently and the main opinion piece was about how obama should concentrate his foreign policy on latin america because Democracy Is Under Threat and it suggested with no explanation that chavez would mount a coup to stay in power if he lost the election and i had to throw it in the bin and piss and shit on it and then i had to take a shower because i was covered in piss and shit

i donno over the years ive compiled the perfect combination of sources for Really Real News but its like ya ya whatever anymore

i donno over the years ive compiled the perfect combination of sources for Really Real News but its like ya ya whatever anymore

What news sources do you read, BF?

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

What news sources do you read, BF?

Waukegan's Best Buffets
How to Stuff Yourself in Waukegan for Less than Ten Dollars
Living with Krohn's Monthly
How to Post Like an Absolute Fucktard. You write this.

Let the gourmand speak for himself.

the news is aesthetically repulsive
something something casey-treyvon lohan,

the news is aesthetically repulsive

this is why it is best delivered by beautiful people

why come do you guys discover "trots" everywhere even though its not a real thing that anyone is or has been. Maybe respect yourself a little.

why come do you guys discover "trots" everywhere even though its not a real thing that anyone is or has been. Maybe respect yourself a little.

Keven!!!!

making us into an image is a sin

trots are cool and have good weed

trots are cool and have good weed

trots are weeds

Yes. They posses "The Strength of Weeds" & will not be killed no matter whom may trample them. Brave men.
ack, Keven!!!!

I just noticed the first article under "featured" on cnn.com is "Skipping work for a high stakes game?"

uhh but kick off was at 8pm how would you skip work for it, idiots

time zones, hth

time zones, hth

i dont believe in time zones sorry

Time Cube

post your Really Real News rss or whatever

i dont know how not reading the news makes peopple happier because even if someone is ignorant of specifics, subconsciously it's still understood that the trends are continuing and at a more rapid and increasing pace so i guess people are happier that they don't have to sift through all the propaganda and lies that gets interjected into most news or somethiing? i don't know even though i understand the phenomenon exists

or maybe it's the opposite and peoplpe keep reading the news expecting things to get better, but it never does

i dont know how not reading the news makes peopple happier because even if someone is ignorant of specifics, subconsciously it's still understood that the trends are continuing and at a more rapid and increasing pace so i guess people are happier that they don't have to sift through all the propaganda and lies that gets interjected into most news or somethiing? i don't know even though i understand the phenomenon exists

or maybe it's the opposite and peoplpe keep reading the news expecting things to get better, but it never does

Many people who are probably considered well informed believe trends will reverse If Obama can just get that filibuster proof majority

are you serious?

its because you don't have the awfulness of the world being pumped into your brain all the time. once you've internalized a sense of vertiginous doom you can basically chill on learning anything new.

"War with Iran imminent? Psssht, thats soooooo 2004"