everybody here seems to be laboring under the sad conviction that anybody has anything in common with anyone else and that as a result all human beings are not functionally identical
murder everyone -hitler420

methlabretriever posted:

murder everyone -hitler420

pbuh

Myfanwy posted:

germanjoey posted:

Myfanwy posted:

bong_san_suu_kyi posted:

elemennop posted:

bong_san_suu_kyi posted:

i'll never understand you weird euro blood-and-soil types

i don't agree with the label, but it's because you're still fundamentally a product of the anglo-saxon born modern liberal culture, and thus you're incapable of real love or virtue

i'll never be as virtuous as Radovan Karadžić that's for sure

Europe is so gay lol

You dont know the first thing about Radovan you son of a bitch

hes a Real HEro thats for dang sure.

Remember when that reporter from the bbc interviewed me about him?

haha, what happened?

elemennop posted:

Myfanwy posted:

germanjoey posted:

Myfanwy posted:

bong_san_suu_kyi posted:

elemennop posted:

bong_san_suu_kyi posted:

i'll never understand you weird euro blood-and-soil types

i don't agree with the label, but it's because you're still fundamentally a product of the anglo-saxon born modern liberal culture, and thus you're incapable of real love or virtue

i'll never be as virtuous as Radovan Karadžić that's for sure

Europe is so gay lol

You dont know the first thing about Radovan you son of a bitch

hes a Real HEro thats for dang sure.

Remember when that reporter from the bbc interviewed me about him?

haha, what happened?

are quotes owrking again. test

If these chechnen mother suckers like firing guns at Islamic weddings so much may be we could give them job with the US army XD;;
it'd be sad to live in an islamic country. your national identity is based around the 7th century's l. ron hubbard.

getfiscal posted:

it'd be sad to live in an islamic country. your national identity is based around the 7th century's l. ron hubbard.

l ron hubbard wasn't a pedophile though

can we actually use the correct term, caucuses emirate, and not chechnya you fucking crypto-imperialist pigs. jesus christ.

edit: also one time my old roommate made a thread about how "2hot4u is in ichkeria fighting along dokka umarov for independence from russia and the unification of the ummah" and everyone believed him and was like "damn yo thats crazy" ahahahahahaaaa i had people actually asking me if it was true and shit

Goata Swan walked down the street in rural Washington. His parents had recently moved from the midwest, and he had not yet met anyone. He was a nondescript fellow; yellow-reddish brown hair which emerged from the top and sides of his head and continued for some distance, pale, ethnic skin and eyes of a color. He was on his way to the first day of class when suddenly two men emerged from behind a wall on a street during the night which it was.

The first man, white yet for some reason wearing a turban, rattled off a string of what Goata assumed were words. He was very afraid, because he did not know until now that language could be so reminiscent of an outboard motor being flooded by standing water. The other, brown, with patches of coarse black walrus hair erupting from his various mutated nodules, leered at Goata rapingly. They were both huge and dangerous.

"Geev us yor moneey." Said the second while the first sputtered and plopped and farted out in a Quixotic attempt to approximate human speech.

"I will not," said Goata, "for it is mine and in my own rational self interest."

The two orc-like men descended on Goata, pummeling him into the dirt, while one reached into his pocket and grabbed his money. Goata fought valiantly but was too weak. He feel like he might die.

"Stop." Said Goata's on-again, off-again, moody lover. Though it was barely more than a whisper, the two men turned away from Goata to look.

His skin pale and shimmering like marble, his arms and abs like a marble statue, and his hair unkempt like that of a statuemaker, Goata's 200-year-old beau stepped from moody lighting into a streetlight which was still moody.

The Bengali hissed and spat teeth like the refuse from an automated cornhusker. "Arthur Schopenhauer."

"You havenzee drei secunts before I get med."

The Bengali turned to his hulking friend, then back to Schopenhauer. "We got what we came for," said the Bengali, counting Goata's money while the parasitic twin on his neck twitched angrily. "Come on, RomSquqqrtblrgh," and he and the Chechen left, with the latter throwing up the bird and giving what might have been either the raspberry or a very complicated burn.

"Arthur..." whispered Goata, beaten and robbed, as he was taken up in the old philosopher's strong arms. "Tell me I'll be safe."

"Unless zuffering ees the direct unt immediate objekt of life, arr exiztense muzt entirely vail of eets aims."

Goata smiled and drifted off to sleep.

well that happened
ya.
cool piccies in the op, imho. im not much for "the slam" as they call it but living modestly f.t.w.
why does the bengali dude have a german accent?
what happend to all those wild checen rebels you used to hear about, these squares even make shooting guns boring

Tsargon posted:

cool piccies in the op, imho. im not much for "the slam" as they call it but living modestly f.t.w.

islam is a rotting festering wound on the corpse of civilization. imho

crustpunk_trotsky posted:

islam is a rotting festering wound on the corpse of civilization. imho

islam, or as i like to call it, semitic fisticism