with the gold road tolls and tiger fights and corpses and stuff
my post history
www.reddit.com
[account deactivated]
nay 1 got the one by stego saurus about the general store owner going down to his bunker to eat his canned food but he gets blown up at the end
any 1 got the things that all of you thought was really cool, and gave you weird boners, about all the primary candidates as sky pirates in the theme of disney's tail spin
Capital

Keven posted:

nay 1 got the one by stego saurus about the general store owner going down to his bunker to eat his canned food but he gets blown up at the end

what

Crow posted:

Capital

There’s a murder of crows scratching at the aluminium roof on my work against pregnant grey skies, it looks apocalyptic.

actually i read this story, and helpfully i put it in vlog format, a superior mode of communication, enjoy:

actually i read this story, and helpfully i put it in vlog format, a superior mode of communication, enjoy:
that cartoon is based on a false premise. in atlas shrugged they specifically refute that in two different ways. first, john galt is depicted as someone willing to work as a hamburger chef for one month of each year, it specifically says that he is the greatest hamburger chef in the world, because he puts himself into everything he does. second there is small-scale farming and food production at galt's gulch, although this is still done on market principles because no one wants to be a looter.
in the new libertarian society i get to be fry cook on mondays, janitor on tuesdays, sex worker on wednesdays, factory drone on thursday and friday, field slave over the weekend and then for about fifteen minutes on sunday evening i do a little accounting and make a couple scientific breakthrus. oh and half an hour on thursday to make tv shows
i like the implication that 1 month a year of hard hamberger chef labor is enough to compensate for the value he leaches from the earth during the other 11 months as a titan of industries

swampman posted:

i like the implication that 1 month a year of hard hamberger chef labor is enough to compensate for the value he leaches from the earth during the other 11 months as a titan of industries

the problem with this argument is that it is the producers and creators that make society itself possible. without leaders, there would simply be a mass of idle men. witness the seas of men without work in the countries of the poor world without their atlases.

does rand abide by the homesteading principle when it comes to things like agricultural production

getfiscal posted:

the problem with this argument is that it is the producers and creators that make society itself possible. without leaders, there would simply be a mass of idle men. witness the seas of men without work in the countries of the poor world without their atlases.

noice troll

i don't have the story the OP requested but might i suggest A Story of Fuck and Destroy by Jeet R.R. Christy(the "r"s stand for rape)

karphead posted:

i don't have the story the OP requested but might i suggest A Story of Fuck and Destroy by Jeet R.R. Christy(the "r"s stand for rape)

is that an anime avatar tinkzorg? goddammit. gtfoutta here with taht shit