I think it's important on this Cinco de Mayo (The Fifth of May) to remember that Texas, Southern California, New Mexico, Arizona, etc... are all occupied Mexican territory. The Southwestern USAian border demilitarized zone is one of the longest standing crimes of occupation in the world, built upon the murder, lynching, and terrorization of thousands of mexicans by white settler pigs and racist mobs. All of us USAians who live in these areas are settlers and should be evicted as part of a sweeping program to return these lands to their rightful place in Mexico, overseen by international observers.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/05/figures-obama-to-officially-launch-2012-campaign-on-karl-marxs-birthday/
reminder that mexico is itself a white settler colony

gyrofry posted:

reminder that mexico is itself a white settler colony

same here

[account deactivated]
yo its just hiv dude stop spreading libelous slander
maybe these la raza types might want to sort out that whole existing mexico before buying the expansion pack. right now you can't throw a tortilla without hitting the body of a dead tourist. something to work on.
honestly though, if history had taken another trajectory we may never have had enchiladas

happy cinco de mayo from brick squad muzik

getfiscal posted:

maybe these la raza types might want to sort out that whole existing mexico before buying the expansion pack. right now you can't throw a tortilla without hitting the body of a dead tourist. something to work on.

you cant throw a tortilla at all because youre fat as shit so shut your mouth and dont make ironic derogatory comments about the best place in the world. canada doesnt pay you disability to talk shit on its nafta partners

cinco de mayo is an american drunkard's holiday (excepting its origination in puebla of course)
think about it: americans celebrate the expulsion of the french occupation forces from mexico. Hmmery
counterpoint: every day is an american drunkard's holiday
im going to a party thats gonna be like 90% mexican with my mexican friends to celebrate a momentous occasion in the history of the country i was born in (the occupied territory of) tom dont act like theres anything wrong with that. asshole.
this is NOT an ironic talk shit on mexico or cinco de mayo thread this is serious and cinco de mayo owns. i will not take any shit in this thread yo.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

im going to a party thats gonna be like 90% mexican with my mexican friends to celebrate a momentous occasion in the history of the country i was born in (the occupied territory of) tom dont act like theres anything wrong with that. asshole.

i won't act like it, because i don't need to. you know its true.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

mexican friends

lol sr. racista tsargon tu ere un miembro e mi fanclob, or what?
is it really occupied if they signed a treaty yielding it. how does the gadsden treaty figure into this analysis
for real in light of tsargons weird passively white supremacist views its funny that he would think that like just talking about interacting with mexican people is somehow like some e/n MY GIRLFRIEND type thing when its really just like, those are my friends and it's a big holiday that I celebrate with them and their families. but no i just do it for cred on a forum for white leftists ahahahahha.

crustpunk_trotsky posted:

is it really occupied if they signed a treaty yielding it. how does the gadsden treaty figure into this analysis

i dont know, when the indians signed treaties was their land occupied?

i don't even know the genders, much less the ethnicity of my friends
genderfuck "nation"
i apologize for denigrating mexico.
please change every post in this thread to all caps gothic font

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i dont know, when the indians signed treaties was their land occupied?

their lands are presently occupied in violation of the treaties though. whats mexico's claim

ah yes the classic rule of law argument. even iwc would think of something more interesting than that, brah
give louisiana & haiti back to the french

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

for real in light of tsargons weird passively white supremacist views its funny that he would think that like just talking about interacting with mexican people is somehow like some e/n MY GIRLFRIEND type thing when its really just like, those are my friends and it's a big holiday that I celebrate with them and their families. but no i just do it for cred on a forum for white leftists ahahahahha.

of course not, and to follow your analogy through all the people in e/n threads talking about *their girlfriends* are simply talking about *their girlfriends* and mean nothing else by it

these lands, held by a colonist state, rightfully belong to this other colonist state, who owns them by virtue of a pope drawing a line on a map 500 years ago

these lands, held by a colonist state, rightfully belong to this other colonist state, who owns them by virtue of a pope drawing a line on a map 500 years ago

i referred specifically to the genocidal acts carried out by white settlers from the earliest moment of their arrival to the present day, culminating some would say in the hundreds of lynchings carried out by law enforcement in Texas alone between 1890 and the first world war. please don't play off legitimate grievances for whatever your dumb troll is supposed to be you dingus.

Groulxsmith posted:

i don't even know the genders, much less the ethnicity of my friends

thats because all you see of your friends are their avatars on an internet messageboard

[account deactivated]
Cinqo De Mayo
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

Don't worry once the PRI get back in power things should be sorted out quickly

t paine mayo and mayo are pronounced the same in spanish tho, broski. that shit goes deep man. think about it. mayo, mayo, the month of the sauce boss.

edit: khamsek no puedo decir esa mierda en epa~ol and make it sound as good. mala milla, corazon de melon