i like how the two bars that allow you to compare the undershirt revenue with the substantially better underwear revenue
Men are buying new underwear. Even former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan subscribed to this one.
face lifts are a luxury service, and if the sale of luxuries are up then the economy is improving!
maybe people are buying RVs cause they can't afford houses
they wouldn't buy them new.

but even based on their chart and extrapolating ad absudum the economy was stagnant and is taking a marginal hit in '12
bad infographics should be a criminal offense.
RV sales are going up because they've been discounted to the damn hilt because of Oil Prices, and because people don't have money to buy them, but interest rates are still low so people who could buy an rv anyway are buying RVs for a low price
the US economy is recovering

official unemployment rate is going down because participation is as well, people are dropping out and no longer looking for work
It's perverse to cite an increase in divorces as a sign that things are "getting better".

aerdil posted:

official unemployment rate is going down because participation is as well, people are dropping out and no longer looking for work

do you want obama to lose? keep on message.

eternal_virtue posted:

It's perverse to cite an increase in divorces as a sign that things are "getting better".

sounds like damning proof that the gay agenda is destroying traditional marriages

it seems like this infographic is just another tool of the major solar panel conglomerates
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

alan greenspan subscribes to my wackjob indicator? sounds like a rousing endorsement

Remember how greenspan was talked about in hushed MLK tones during the pre collapse Bush administration

Alan Greenspan, January 1973: "It's very rare that you can be as unqualifiedly bullish as you can now"

http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/testimony/2005/20050406/default.htm
using something someone said in the early 1970s against them is pretty low. that was a time of free love and great music. maybe greenspan was just part of hippie culture that thought things were gonna get a lot better fast. can't hold that against him. everyone thought the "age of aquarius" was coming.

eternal_virtue posted:

Louis CK posted:

Divorce is always good news.

an nfc team won the super bowl
now that some time has passed, what i appreciate the most about this infographic is that it matches the rhizzone's color motif
Haha wow you'd think these things are irrelavent or bad, but actually they indicate economic health. Thats downright freaky, economics.

crustpunk_trotsky posted:

eternal_virtue posted:

sounds like damning proof that the gay agenda is destroying traditional marriages

Oh my god... OH MY GOD HOMOSEXUALITY CAUSED THE ECONOMIC CRISIS

BoogerTWashington posted:

Alan Greenspan, January 1973: "It's very rare that you can be as unqualifiedly bullish as you can now"

well he sure wasn't wrong ehuehuehuehuehuehuehueheu

[account deactivated]
He just likes that he's allowed to do it, by the bars. Having choices is important to feeling fulfilled & this time magazine info graphic is helping that.
terry is such a left fucker. homie can't barely use a fork without putting out an eye.
in general stupid economic type news naked capitalism has a good piece on how ridiculous all of the propaganda about shale gas is which i am very glad for because its become extremely agitating how often you see SHALE GAS: THE CATALYST FOR A NEW GOLDEN AGE? type headlines in business media
¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
\¸.¤KOBE IS THE
+*-* GREATEST
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
..\
☻/
.▌
/ \

The_Schliski posted:

¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸...¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
\¸.¤SUCK MY DICK
+*-* MICHAEL
.\¸.¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸.¸.¤*¨¨*¤.
..\
☻/
.▌
/ \

more and more people are investing in Tech Decks, which are considered unnecessary goods.

Skylark posted:

more and more people are investing in Tech Decks, which are considered unnecessary goods.

wow.. mods!?

Skylark posted:

i wonder how much of that plastic surgery is korean double eyelid work, i wonder, hmm

Tsargon posted:

in general stupid economic type news naked capitalism has a good piece on how ridiculous all of the propaganda about shale gas is which i am very glad for because its become extremely agitating how often you see SHALE GAS: THE CATALYST FOR A NEW GOLDEN AGE? type headlines in business media

just yesterday on the radio they were talking about how all these people in gas-drilling areas in northeast PA were getting all these weird illnesses and breaking out with weird hives and most of the the show was about how even though they had really high levels of chemicals associated with benzene exposure there's no way to really know for sure and you can get those kinds of chemicals from eating too much sausage and fried chicken too!!! so who knows!!!

the essence of law is reducing all concrete relationships into nauseating uncertainty