haha im drunk as shit
i've decided to combat my vices by adopting a moralizing straight-edge ethos

you ought to be ashamed brah
thats a dumb thing to do
i suppose in the realm of virtual shut-ins like LF, 20-somethings who get drunk and tell everyone about it every time and attempt to pass it off as a personality might be unique? but it's really boring when it's something almost everyone you does or at least did. getting drunk or high isn't the Real and barely remembering having sex with people you don't like doesn't make them your petit objet a. it makes you exactly like every other peer your age
what if you get drunk and start yelling at people about israel and the police
drunk people can be talked into anything, including politically
one time a guy asked me for a cigarette outside a bar and started talking about how he was an anarchist. by the end he was saying that the fact that some people design furniture while other people make it and other people own the factories is what makes the world great, and what we need more of

Groulxsmith posted:

i suppose in the realm of virtual shut-ins like LF, 20-somethings who get drunk and tell everyone about it every time and attempt to pass it off as a personality might be unique? but it's really boring when it's something almost everyone you does or at least did. getting drunk or high isn't the Real and barely remembering having sex with people you don't like doesn't make them your petit objet a. it makes you exactly like every other peer your age

aren't you 'for' conformity?

only in certain instances, like in a paternalistic, hank hill kind of way
i don't drink, do drugs or have sex, all by choice, so please consider volcel straight edgers next time you say all my peers are like me.
i'm a commited hank-hillist
I like ken and impper, they're funny and knowledgable about interesting thins, but the chatty posting is seriously as boring as my bitching about it.one of the worst thugs about wddp was how self involved almost every post was. posting about being drunk and having sex isn't as bad as stories about your depression creeping back because mom threw out your frilly knee socks but its just as derailing and dumb
those knee socks meant a lot to me
i dont think ive posted about being drunk or having sex in a while
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Groulxsmith posted:

I like ken and impper, they're funny and knowledgable about interesting thins, but the chatty posting is seriously as boring as my bitching about it.one of the worst thugs about wddp was how self involved almost every post was. posting about being drunk and having sex isn't as bad as stories about your depression creeping back because mom threw out your frilly knee socks but its just as derailing and dumb

i was posting while drunk not about being drunk. pls dont try to delegitimise drunkposting goldsmith, that Shit dont Fly

deadken posted:

haha im drunk as shit

in high school, the popular kids never let me sit with them at lunch.
[account deactivated]

Groulxsmith posted:

i needed those knee socks to cover up my disgusting shriveled calves