look at all that cultural appropriation
as being outwardly black, i

animedad posted:

maybe if they made friends with a bunch of cooks and stuff they wouldnt have to extract it from a dumpster? i guess "making friends" doesnt make for cool pics and a Movement

ummm, yeah I dunno. After years of being a line cook the last thing I would wanna do is eat the food we have to throw away - and I've dumpster dived!. Throwing something out at a restaurant means that it is not safe to eat.

the only time in my life i could conceivably have benefitted from dumpster diving was when i actually worked in a supermarket anyway so there was no need
whenever i go to theme parks i just eat off of the food that kids and big families leave behind at tables, does that mean im a freegan
this is a germ and bacteria safe space. no germshaming

shermanstick posted:

whenever i go to theme parks i just eat off of the food that kids and big families leave behind at tables, does that mean im a freegan

yes

Eat the garbage. Poop your pants. Cut off your penis. Kill your parents. Sounds weird but i wouldn't have it any other way.
eat your severed penis out of the garbage
throw that wiener on the grill
Hell with it. Chomp your own butthole. Don't be a reactionary, devour your butthole. Whats that? The idea has you "trot"ing away from me? Not surprised. Basically don't come back here till you understand Marx and you've eaten your own butt.
What a minute.... They considered taking some ice cream?
Don't they call themselves vegans?

WHAT
THE
FUCK

hey posted:

What a minute.... They considered taking some ice cream?
Don't they call themselves vegans?

WHAT
THE
FUCK

i'm feeling disillusioned by this... fuck

Keven posted:

Anyways I'm all for, like, anarchism or a commune or gay fuck fascism or whatever is cool here but actually eating gross stuff from, like, the designated trash place is super gross and uncool and probably isn't scientific Marxism or very third worldist or something, so it's gross and epople who do it are bad.

they are performing materialist analysis of mystifying categories as "waste"

I dumpster dive for my posts. I find them in dumpsters and post them here
trip report: i went on an OKC date with a freegan once. it was uneventful and boring but we did not dumpster dive.
[account deactivated]
i butt

tpaine posted:

Meursault posted:

I dumpster dive for my posts. I find them in dumpsters and post them here

The Ocean Called

ill return their call... by calling in a nuclear strike.. from orbit

[account deactivated]
I'm a freegun
[account deactivated]
Winning, Jerry! #winning!
Briegan
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
stern emu says check your privilege
change my name to Mormon Freegan

LandBeluga posted:

She just wanted him to be healthy, and {Steve Jobs} would be making weird pronouncements like, "I'm a fruitarian and I will only eat leaves picked by virgins in the moonlight."

finally, a cogent explanation of why he decided to start a computer company

LandBeluga posted:

god bless those weird looking animals

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

LandBeluga posted:

god bless those weird looking animals

c.y.p.

my dog is a freegan hehe.
in pictures: deez nuts