fat people are gross, though.
my image privileges have been taken from me........
fatsnipe
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

Next up the PC police will be complaining if anyone dares to criticize somebody’s personality flaws

“don’t hatefulnessshame!”

i've never quite understood why it's somehow worse to criticize somebody's physical attributes than thier psychological or emotional ones

well your outward appearance is a mere projection of your inner virtue. since i have become sluggish and weak, i have deteriorated in terms of looks. when i regain strength i will become attractive. this is the way of the world.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

getfiscal posted:

Next up the PC police will be complaining if anyone dares to criticize somebody’s personality flaws

i've never quite understood why it's somehow worse to criticize somebody's physical attributes than thier psychological or emotional ones

remember how lf chimped out because willa used the term "healthy weight." pepperidge farm remembers

the term "chimped out" has racist connotations, goats mctoats
Remember how a forum started so 9 guys could keep talking about dungeons and dragons with each other for upwards of 18 hours a day somehow turned into whatever post lf wddp was. I don't remember how. Who remembers?
In the song Ninjas in Paris Kanye says that he's got his N---- in paris and they're going gorillas which is like chimping out but good (positive energy and outcome)
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
going gorillas refers to the game gorillas that was a BASIC classic where you threw a banana at the opposing gorilla and if it hit then the gorilla exploded
No you were serious. You were mad. I know whats in your heart mate.

getfiscal posted:

the term "chimped out" has racist connotations, goats mctoats

cant unsee...

getfiscal posted:

thats already happening but hatefulness is the only exception. you basically cant criticize any aspect of anyones existence aside from bigotry, or something that can be rationalized as indirect bigotry like having a reddit account or some shit, without making someone mad

[account deactivated]

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

getfiscal posted:

thats already happening but hatefulness is the only exception. you basically cant criticize any aspect of anyones existence aside from bigotry, or something that can be rationalized as indirect bigotry like having a reddit account or some shit, without making someone mad

keep in mind that this is only true amongst humungous depresslord losers on a handful of sites on the internet, the normal world keeps on keepin on

the normal world kinda sucks but also kinda rules
the cisnormative world
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

getfiscal posted:

keep in mind that this is only true amongst humungous depresslord losers on a handful of sites on the internet, the normal world keeps on keepin on

Nah the same hatefulness exists in the "normal world", it just doesn't manifest itself as clearly as on the internet, instead remaining trapped in the pointless thoughts and whispered conversations of the world's populace.

the earth is transitioning *sudden geomagnetic reversal destroys all traces of human life*
[account deactivated]

the earth is transitioning *sudden geomagnetic reversal destroys all traces of human life*

lol i just had a great vision of a scifi movie starring transgendered people who are x-men-like trans rights types who have to stop the crazy trans power person from "transitioning" the world.

Transwomen in Black 3, starring Will Smith and Penectomy Lee Jones TRIGGER WARNING: MIND ERASURE *Will adjusts his tie, shouts "DIE CIS SCUM" and clicks his device, erasing cisnormativity from the minds of the populace*
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Fuck treasure master
[account deactivated]
this games fuckin horrible mate. you got no weapon, there are bees everywhere, dropping squares on you, you cant jump on enemies, theres nowhere to go, when you hit the top of the screen it scrolls to a new screen, its just a heap of shit, mate
[account deactivated]
Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i dont think so tim
[account deactivated]
yeah i think the videos are funny- but im completely serious when i say this- anyone, anyone at all who thinks Treasure master is a good game-- well, they can fuck themselves forwards, backwards, and from side to side