at anti-african rally, girl opposes racist sentiment, is spat on, threatened with rape

[account deactivated]
orange fuckin county. pamela geller is the one who told anders breivik to kill all those dirty norwegian cultural marxist teens.
That first video is terrible but with regards to the Orange County one i think you'll find that muslims aren't actually a race and therefore critiquing or criticizing them isn't racist.

Marx, Sartre, Bill Hicks et al may be offensive towards Christianity but i don't think their views belong in a thread about racism.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, IWC.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

That first video is terrible but with regards to the Orange County one i think you'll find that muslims aren't actually a race and therefore critiquing or criticizing them isn't racist.

Marx, Sartre, Bill Hicks et al may be offensive towards Christianity but i don't think their views belong in a thread about racism.

typical kafir divide and conquer bullsh*t

HenryKrinkle posted:

(inaudible)

Goethestein posted:

at anti-african rally, girl opposes racist sentiment, is spat on, threatened with rape

DTI, A. HH.

^ jesus christ look at that post ^

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

^ jesus christ look at that post ^

Demonstrably tolerant Israel, always. Happy Holidays

Democracy Triumphs in Israel, (no thanks to) Arabs. Hamburger Helper
i love hamburger helper.
Don't they realize that every nation must become a mixture of every race?

Empathy posted:

ahhaha yeah for real. jeez israel is short sighted

[account deactivated]
RE: OP: Agreed

A man from southern Israel divorced his wife this week because she had brought 550 cats into their home.

The husband, apparently not a cat lover, told the Rabbinical Court in Beersheba that he was unable to sleep in his bedroom because the surface of the marital bed was constantly covered with cats who refused to lie on the floor.

The man, in his divorce request, complained that the cats also blocked his access to the bathroom and did not allow him to prepare meals in the kitchen, the Hebrew daily Maariv reported Wednesday. When he sat to eat, cats jumped onto the table and stole his food.

The couple attempted reconciliation at the behest of the rabbinical court. The wife, however, was unable to part from her cats… and preferred to part from her husband.

[account deactivated]
NOW THATS WHAT I CALL PUSSY WHIPPED
i, too, would divorce my wife if she brought home 500 cats.

girdles_gone_wild posted:

i, too, would divorce my wife if she brought home 500 cats.

Yes id be all like "Where are the other 50"

[account deactivated]
Hamburger helper needs a nemesis named Hamburger Hurter.Edit. They could thumb wrestle for the fate of your beef pasta sloppini
there's a budget $1 version called Hamburger Harmony that looks like it's made with chinese lead paint chips or something
do you use 80/20 in your hamhelper

Empathy posted:

YEah dont they realize its good and natural to hate vitriolically and be cruel & sadistic?? Rea;;y hood

babyfinland posted:

no, not 80 boxes and 20 hamburgers

mods change my name to We Keep Israel

getfiscal posted:

there's a budget $1 version called Hamburger Harmony that looks like it's made with chinese lead paint chips or something

[account deactivated]
harmonie au bœuf

getfiscal posted:

"Kid-Tested, Politburo-Approved"

[account deactivated]
Hamburger Helper Skelter
Somebody post the racewar thing made out of heman footage "Helter skeletor"

tpaine posted:

hamburger harmony krony

babyfinland posted:

no i use half and half