[account deactivated]
i bet the gooche had an embarrassing encounter with a transwoman or something once.
in 2009 goatstein was forced to sniff a transwomans balls

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

forced is a strong word

i like my women trans..... transgressive

getfiscal posted:

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

forced is a strong word

Forced to pay more than he had originally indtended to

I don't think i wrote the second post.

Goethestein posted:

I don't think i wrote the second post.

Who wrote it?

that was me, threatening to break goatsteins glasses up there, a threat i still fully intend to make good on
BIG TUNE KEVIN
ive not been posting much recently because ive entered into an emotionally fulfilling relationship type thing, like three weeks before i leave america and go back to spend the rest of my miserable life on a grotty island floating in a sea of sewage. owned, me
you best make your way up to san francisco before then boy this city will fuck teh st8 outta you

deadken posted:

ive not been posting much recently because ive entered into an emotionally fulfilling relationship type thing, like three weeks before i leave america and go back to spend the rest of my miserable life on a grotty island floating in a sea of sewage. owned, me

\
\Thats badas lol

aerdil posted:

you best make your way up to san francisco before then boy this city will fuck teh st8 outta you

thjats the plan, i gotta go to vegas and then i want to stay a couple days in the bay area.... i got a friend w/ a big ass bungalow in paolo alto lol

lol
hit me up when ur in the bay area deadken, we will drink and try to awkwardly pick up some hipster pseudo-intellectual/artistic chicks
"I spent the New Year with my son in Dubai in a rich hotel and my justification was, to fight the enemy you have to know it, so… but I did Marxist duty there." - Slavoj Kleeklack
Its A Date
if all else fails we can always do gay sex on each others anuses, as is the fashion there
well thats mighty flattering but sorry i've already taken a sworn pledge to the contrary

I found the root of goatstiens transphobia, witness:

*I unravel a sweater labled transphobia by a single strand, unwinding and unwinding till finally, revealing attached to the last bit, a photograph of dracula*

deadken posted:

i got a friend w/ a big ass

could you introduce a brother

[account deactivated]
its you
[account deactivated]
oh ok well you have presented a well formed argument and i concede
[account deactivated]
When you think about it homophobia is a natural reaction by people, really no different from arachnophobia.
I really pity Goatstein. He's not quite funny or clever enough to reinvent his posting persona, so he has to stick with the lowbrow pretend "sexist" act or peddle more of his corny old implied-threats-of-violence-against-transsexuals gags. What a ham.
[account deactivated]
*hands on wide birthing hips*
i want to fuck goatstein in his good ass
whats wrong with the other one?
it smells
[account deactivated]

bonclay posted:

I really pity Goatstein. He's not quite funny or clever enough to reinvent his posting persona, so he has to stick with the lowbrow pretend "sexist" act or peddle more of his corny old implied-threats-of-violence-against-transsexuals gags. What a ham.

I've never threatened a tranny with violence. Even if I were so inclined, what violence could I do greater than castration and inevitable suicide? Redundant as hell

someday, goatstein, youre going to cheat on your wife with a transwoman and youre going to blow on her penis
That sounds kind of gay. Just my o