Richard Branson suggests naked kitesurfing to premier
Branson well known for his 'brashness,' Christy Clark's office responds

British billionaire Richard Branson has invited B.C. Premier Christy Clark to join him on a kitesurf ride — with the suggestion that she try it naked.

It appears Clark left a real impression on the founder of Virgin Group when he visited the province last week to announce a new airline service from Vancouver. Branson, who is a master of publicity, wrote on his blog that he asked the "delightful" Clark to kitesurf while riding on his back.

But he says he forgot to tell her about the dress code, and he even supplied a picture as an example.

The picture shows a fully-clothed Branson kitesurfing with a young, naked woman on his back.

A statement from the premier's office only says Branson "is well known for his brashness and ability to manipulate media coverage for his company."

Branson's last words to the B.C. premier: "The offer still stands Christy!"

http://www.cbc.ca/news/offbeat/story/2012/05/28/bc-branson-naked-invitation.html

in conclusion,
*lowers eyes, closes tab*
[account deactivated]
i feel like the guy who is richard branson's photographer must have the best job. branson does so much outlandish stuff that naked kitesurfing seems pretty tame in comparison
APPARENTLY ME AND SWAMPMAN ARE GONNA GOON MEET TOMORROW NITE WHAT SHOULD WE TELL PEOPLE WE KNOW EACHOTHER FROM THATS NOT A VIDEOGAMES SLAVOJ ZIZEK AND RADFEM TRANSHATE FORUM?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

APPARENTLY ME AND SWAMPMAN ARE GONNA GOON MEET TOMORROW NITE WHAT SHOULD WE TELL PEOPLE WE KNOW EACHOTHER FROM THATS NOT A VIDEOGAMES SLAVOJ ZIZEK AND RADFEM TRANSHATE FORUM?

molested by the same priest growing up, bonded during court battle.

[account deactivated]
Joel hooked it up. Like he always does.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
say you met him on craigslist trying to buy weed

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

militiaheaven.net

you are both in the same hot yoga class and started talking after it was your turn to bring in a mix cd and you chose a k.d. lang mix and he's really into hymns of the 49th parallel

getfiscal posted:

b-b---b-bb-BINGO!!!! what do i win

but
GOD
like no, listen, i called you a butt god, i didn't say, "but... god!"
oh you're such a bottom
THERE ARE
ONLY
TWO
GENDERS
Ive heard a lot of that bullshit in my time, ill tell you that. Its a real thing, very real, and im not just gay either. Mind your privilege, son
you saw his face in a jar of peanut butter and then spotted him in the line at the ASAP Rocky show and you were like are u the guy from my peanut butter and he said yes i am lets rock out to this awesome rap music
emanuela, i think im going to brooklyn next month for my birthday, we should meet up
clarence im going to take the trash out to the dumpsters tonight, we should meet up
B.C. Premier John Christy Clark

shermanstick posted:

emanuela, i think im going to brooklyn next month for my birthday, we should meet up

IM DOWN

good stock up on all your inhalants

shermanstick posted:

good stock up on all your inhalants

I ran outta nitrous actally.

I broke a bone(s(?)) in my hand so I was at th e hospital last night which is why I ddnt meet that other poster of some kind. I was biking and i went to jump up onto a curb and my front wheel fell off. And i ate human shit, every day for the last 7 years, and loved every peanut of it. Now i cant use my right hand, even as an example
[account deactivated]