snipe
im gay

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

im gay

I just got a motorbike. I think there should be a marxist motorcycle gang.

Groulxsmith posted:

you people

nice antisemitism bro

hey posted:

I just got a motorbike. I think there should be a marxist motorcycle gang.

Hard Brothers

every time i see someone with a badass old motorcylce (not some gay ass kawasaki ninja harley davidson 2011 model shit) i'm like 'I wish I was that person.'
if i were to buy an ebike how gay would i be

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

every time i see someone with a badass old motorcylce (not some gay ass kawasaki ninja harley davidson 2011 model shit) i'm like 'I wish I was that person.'

who gives a shit

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

what if they have aids

what if you have aids

What if... things were different, in a meaningful and good way. That would be nice.
its my pozday today. happy pozday, to my aids
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2268639&pagenumber=256&perpage=40#post404535418
T_G are you pissed cuz i keep downvoting all your off topic posts in the sports thread?
no i like you those were just funny posts imo.
maybe... i refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of any GGW posts while he continues to have a GSK signature when he isn't a member of the faction

deadken posted:

corey posted:

deadken posted:

fuckign, paste it into the address bar, yo

its broke when you do that

ok well its of the order of labour glory. google it yo self

thats fucked up

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

maybe... i refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of any GGW posts while he continues to have a GSK signature when he isn't a member of the faction

mission accomplished

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

a GSK signature when he isn't a member of the faction

is this some eve online shit. lmao you fucking gaylords

littlegreenpills posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

a GSK signature when he isn't a member of the faction

what

So we all know how politicians behave in America nowadays, but I've had a couple of thoughts in my mind recently: Considering the representative in Congress is supposed to serve his constituents, does our current political and legislative system make that clear in both word and action, and if not, could that be a partial cause of the corruption in american politics?

I am of the opinion that our system only pays lip-service to the idea that a congressman, governor, or president is supposed to serve the people of the US. We and others pay large sums of money for the privilege of our guy representing our interests. Our representatives often make many times the median wage of his or her constituents. They are waited on hand and foot by aids paid by us(if they are paid at all). Elected politicians have very good healthcare in comparison to the majority of America. While they work very hard on the campaign trail, that is more a side-effect of fighting another guy for power than fighting hard for us. While in principle we elect politicians to fight for us, in reality our actions send a clear signal that we are fighting for them.

I think this helps with corruption a lot in the US. While we say he is supposed to be serving our well being, we send a clear message via the actions of our political system that the politician is more important than that. Consequently, he believes that his well being comes above our own.

What do you think D&Drhizzone?
i know we're all idiots because we all used to post on somethingawful, what the fuck were we thinking, jesus christ.
I still post in SA. It's a good forum.

Transient_Grace posted:

It's a good forum.

littlegreenpills posted:

ya. goonfleet offshoot on the alphataurusminor server

Only place where I can post with by forum bro cycloneman about Game of Thrones without getting spoiled by book homos.

sosie posted:

After I had finished off the gram I started having very vivid hallucinations of people being in my house who refused to leave. These people were characters from the TV show Oz, in particular Vern Schillinger and his son Hank. Anyone who has seen the show will know what kind of guy this is, and what kind of mocking smile he has. I was extremely frightened and panicked.

Anyway, I tried using conventional methods of making them leave, such as threatening them with my katana, but when this failed I called the police. Ordinarily I would never do this because cops have fucked me around quite a bit, and every time I deal with them I end up getting arrested. I can not stress enough how unusual it is for me to call the police for any reason. They ended up bringing me to the hospital where I was given 30 mg of Valium, which calmed me down. The combination is very nice actually.

After I got home I had more delusions of short little black clad Asians siting in my house who also refused to leave. These hallucinations were extremely vivid, and again
I tried threatening them, and of course it didn't work. At least I didn't call the cops this time. They weren't behaving in a threatening manner so I wasn't frightened this time. Still very unpleasant though. Anyway I finally fell asleep and all was well afterwards.

the viet cong aint no hallucination, boy
they were clearly kuroko, which you'd know if you had taken the time to read his entire trip report
kinch i dont know who you are but based on your name i will go out on a limb and say you are the shit. pm me if u want 2 cyber

babyfinland posted:

deadken posted:

corey posted:

deadken posted:

fuckign, paste it into the address bar, yo

its broke when you do that

ok well its of the order of labour glory. google it yo self

thats fucked up

but true

aerdil posted:

i know we're all idiots because we all used to post on somethingawful, what the fuck were we thinking, jesus christ.

you had to pay $10 to post there and we kept getting banned and paying $10 to come back and say how much we hated the place, lol, we're fucking retards

i probably spent like $200 on something awful over ten years, which is probably less than i spent on jackie chan movies over the same period, and jackie chan movies gave me only slightly more happiness than SA, and i was one of the most accountpurchasing clowns in the world.
im trying to remember how many reregs i had and its a whole bunch, i kept on posting in the book barn and yospos lol
i spent probably $10 on 'the tuxedo' starring jackie chan and jennifer love hewitt and maybe smirked once when he said something mildly funny in awkward english

then i spent $10 to tell glee fans that their show was homophobic and i smirked at that

money well spent
red ken, dead ken, dub mapocho, agenbite inwit, u.p.: up, dead skeng... thats like $60 and at least another $30 for avs, thats like.... a couple nights worth of drinking or a really nice pair of jeans. ehhh
someone re-reg and tell them glee is a minstrel show
there are many places on the internet where you can do that
My friend wanted me to write a fake post about the oppression and sexual injusice that occurs on a chemical basis because of pheromones or something, it seemed funny at the time. I also wanted to make a chat thread for cuckies but didn't do it. I'm almost 30 years old and should probably not have an Internet persona