EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

lol at drinking coffee. oh i can't get my sleep cycle under control so i'm going to self-medicate with some disgusting swill.

i drink coffee and it has nothing to do with my sleep cycle... you literally just came up with a dumb opinion about coffee because you dont have a sophisticated enough palette to appreciate its taste LOL

"sophisticated palette" lmao how bourgeois.

use of the word bourgeois is p bourgeois guy.

Edited by Jerthebear ()

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/2012/06/how_to_kill_a_rational_peasant.html
i'm too fat and have a lot of torn ligaments that probably prevent me from being a good armed resister, OP, unless i liberate some rascals from local walmart and have access to power for the rascal and paved roads.

loyellthecat22 posted:

i'm too fat and have a lot of torn ligaments that probably prevent me from being a good armed resister, OP, unless i liberate some rascals from local walmart and have access to power for the rascal and paved roads.

u just haf to beleef

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_career_of_Ali

babyfinland posted:

i want one for my apt. thx tom

that crust is gonna be about as tasty as a communion wafer

babyfinland posted:

obviously not a catholic, communion wafers are tasty as hell.

getfiscal posted:

babyfinland posted:

obviously not a catholic, communion wafers are tasty as hell.

whatever god-eater

babyfinland posted:

can it be rigged to accept bitcoins?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/adamcurtis/2012/06/how_to_kill_a_rational_peasant.html
it is only a lifetime of pampered neurotic indulgence and the ability to coerce through other more socially acceptable means any white person thinks they couldnt kill another human being at a moments provocation

not only are whites themselves the most petulant, self-entitled, oppressive, barbarous race that has ever existed, but even by dint of simple evolutionary existence every human being currently alive can be virtually guaranteed that they are the end result of the continual genetic recombination of all the best killers or fornicators that have ever lived on the face of the earth, and we all know that for most of you it aint the latter

one bad day and a surge of adrenaline and everything you think you are, every last trace of modern civilization and erudite education will burn away into ash.

Superabound posted:

it is only a lifetime of pampered neurotic indulgence and the ability to coerce through other more socially acceptable means any white person thinks they couldnt kill another human being at a moments provocation

not only are whites themselves the most petulant, self-entitled, oppressive, barbarous race that has ever existed, but even by dint of simple evolutionary existence every human being currently alive can be virtually guaranteed that they are the end result of the continual genetic recombination of all the best killers or fornicators that have ever lived on the face of the earth, and we all know that for most of you it aint the latter

one bad day and a surge of adrenaline and everything you think you are, every last trace of modern civilization and erudite education will burn away into ash.

roiling underneath the surface of my pampered, pasty skin, flabby muscles, and creaky bones, beats the untamed heart of a blood-spattered butcher of humanity. thousands of years of lamarckian biocultural evolution have turned me into a lubed-up machine whose unforgiving metal ice-people innards are designed to grind up whole nations of sun people. i am the perfect expression of Whiteness: ruthless killer, cunning predator, goofy dad in khaki shorts and a Hawaiian shirt with the thong sandals pressing a lewd cleft into my white knee socks.

“As usual, it occurred to me that words were the only thing that could possibly save me from this situation. This was a characteristic misunderstanding on my part. When action was needed, I was absorbed in words; for words proceeded with such difficulty from my mouth that I was intent on them and forgot all about action. It seemed to me that actions, which are dazzling, varied things, must always be accompanied by equally dazzling and equally varied words.”
― Yukio Mishima, The Temple of the Golden Pavilion

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Lodd dod og gog lob deongu... nguungh? Ong nong nero decka pu pikka pug uyamum mumuum XD ag ag

As it turns out, Donny Donowitz, ‘The Bear Jew’, is the father of movie producer Lee Donowitz from True Romance – which means that, in Tarantino’s universe, everybody grew up learning about how a bunch of commando Jews machine gunned Hitler to death in a burning movie theater, as opposed to quietly killing himself in a bunker. Because World War 2 ended in a movie theater, everybody lends greater significance to pop culture, hence why seemingly everybody has Abed-level knowledge of movies and TV. Likewise, because America won World War 2 in one concentrated act of hyperviolent slaughter, Americans as a whole are more desensitized to that sort of thing. Hence why Butch is unfazed by killing two people, Mr. White and Mr. Pink take a pragmatic approach to killing in their line of work, Esmerelda the cab driver is obsessed with death, etc. You can extrapolate this further when you realize that Tarantino’s movies are technically two universes – he’s gone on record as saying that Kill Bill and From Dusk ‘Til Dawn take place in a ‘movie movie universe’; that is, they’re movies that characters from the Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, True Romance, and Death Proof universe would go to see in theaters. (Kill Bill, after all, is basically Fox Force Five, right on down to Mia Wallace playing the title role.) What immediately springs to mind about Kill Bill and From Dusk ‘Til Dawn? That they’re crazy violent, even by Tarantino standards. These are the movies produced in a world where America’s crowning victory was locking a bunch of people in a movie theater and blowing it to bits – and keep in mind, Lee Donowitz, son of one of the people on the suicide mission to kill Hitler, is a very successful movie producer.
naw
agreed
same

tpaine posted:

Hi, I'm an alienated, soulless agglomeration of the suffering of millions and millions of people, have you seen this effing cat video?!

ah yes, a perfect, efficient, ruthless killer, painted over with a thin veneer of harmlessness and fuzzy jocularity, emasculated and infantilized though an endless, reiterative digital existence. there could be no better metaphor for the white race

I'm thewhite race lol Whatsup fellas

Crow posted:

I'm thewhite race lol Whatsup fellas

not a lot just chillin, subjugatin, appropriatin, u know how we do lol

Please work-out.