I have a psychopaharmacological map that matches to, very 'circuit' like. That what it is, a model that reveals true paths.

Salvia makes you feel the Will to Life, and it judges you. this is why it is fun but unpleasant at once.

Opiates reduce abstract pain, that is why it is fun and bad at once.

Alcohol dims the lights on the Will, that is why it is fun and bad.

Speed sharpens your paths. How you exult when you execute your Will while on Speed. This is why speed is both good and bad. MDMA is specifically 'social' sharpening, not as much 'instrumental' sharpening (though are both two and one at once). A definite amount of sharpening though.

Weed sharpens your Aesthetic Experience, the joy you feel when you look at your representation, and also the pain. This is why it is good and bad.

LSD softens your aesthetic experience, making your giant map a fuzzy, and thus slightly better, image. Not the same, but kind of better.

The King on his throne demands transcendence, and fears to not have it. The Harvest Master imagines transcendence, and he performs the humble and necessary task that will produce it.

Is this it? The final task, to become the harvest master? It feels nice, but a harvest masters knows he must toil. and so I shall, in the Tao.

Thanks for reading, Your support holds me higher, and I see new things with each reply someone sends to me.

Edited by Pond ()

stop doing drugs
soon, I agree. I haven't done alcohol in over a month! A few final peaks around the garden of eden, though I may even be done already.

Also important - A rule. No Alcohol. I know I could use my mumbojumbo stuff to justify drinking, but i don't want to. i know it is bad and i treat it as something best avoided.

Edited by Pond ()

lay off the bath salts dude
shennong i guarantee i am the most drug doing poster besides MAYBE deadken but probably in general and i wouldnt make bad posts like that so as a drug user i am very offended by yer post
good to see pond is still doing drugs and posting about nature or whatever
not gonna read this thread but someone let me know if i'm actually missing any good posts
pond isnt bradylama he's a different dude but equally crazy? apparently
he was a crazy primitivist dude before and one time made a big ole thread in whicvh he patiently explained that in fact he didnt know a fucking thing about what ideology is despite his claims to the contrary. but this shit is, uh,
pond please dont credit me as a source in your weird groundless sub-myers-briggs psychomystical nonsense. also stick around we need more genuinely crazy people

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

shennong i guarantee i am the most drug doing poster besides MAYBE deadken but probably in general and i wouldnt make bad posts like that so as a drug user i am very offended by yer post

impper does more drugs than me im p sure.... i used to do em the whole fuckin time but recently its just been like a bit of coke every week or so or some mdma when merited by the occasion or amphetamines when i gotta do some serious writing

does weed count?
i dont smoke weed and neither should anyone
weed is just fine.
im smoking weed right now and it sucks like it always does. weed fail
im selling weed at the elementary school playground right now. holler at your boy.
i got weed fail aids from sharing a bong
actually it was weed fail influenza but w/e

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

wrong on all counts

time to bring back the skype drinking challenges
we should seriously do a rhizzone drinking challenge. teams of 2?i guarantee me and t-paine could dominate the entire forum
alcohol drinking challenge sounds fun and wholesome, the challenge is to drink as seldom as possible, only socially and always responsibly. god bless.
drinking challenge with moussy 0.0
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

we should seriously do a rhizzone drinking challenge. teams of 2?i guarantee me and t-paine could dominate the entire forum

impper lets go.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

actually i'd win. let's do this

actually crow would prolly win, in a tag team w/ his own hoary russian ancestry
pr. rude to talk about crow's ancestors like that imo
i've got a bottle of slivovitza ready to go
alrite i'm in. i'm so in. i will win. im on so many drugs tho that it might not be fair

Impper posted:

alrite i'm in. i'm so in. i will win. im on so many drugs tho

but is it enough?!? is it enough to win it all? pin to win, ftw

Ponds institute
So how will we organize this? I say we do teams of 2 but 1 v 1 drinking competitions. We should use STICKAM so people can observe. Each person from each team will go against the other two people with a one or two night rest period (for the weak ass fools who will not win anyways). We need a beer that is available everywhere. I propose either coors banquet beer or 40s of Old English?
if it's not slivovitza, i'm out
OK we'll be fine without you

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

OK we'll be fine without you

not cool man

there are no 40s in the uk. i suggest whiskey lets do this shit properly
imo if we're going to do liquor we should just do any liquor of a similar proof... ive drank too much whiskey in my life and it makes me puke randomly after like 1 or 2 shots s/t lol
p much anythings 40% isnt it. personally i think we should forbid mixers & ice but, you know, whatever
i cant drink western vodka for similar reasons