poop fuck
the rhizzone is the only good thing in my pathetic life and this place is dreadful
im going to a masked orgy w/ a platonic friend, that will be interesting
[account deactivated]
when i was a kid i bought like 500 obviously faked pokemon cards (they were computer printouts, laminated and shit) for like twelve francs at a dodgy market in andorra and i told all my friends they were japanese special editions or whatever and thats when i became the worlds coolest dude. true tales,
sorry for coolest read faggotest

So you're working out and getting buff so you are strong to do what?

"Getting women" as if they are objects to do what? Fuck them and forget about it? Some life. "Getting women" improves your social status amongst those who hi-five people for being "playa"s. Who gives a damn about being more social amongst those vapid wastes of food and employment?

Video games are a great way to have fun, and enjoy things that are availible to you in life. Not only this, but the making of a game is an art form - by playing through, say, an RPG, you are treated to a grand story that is just overwhelmingly more fufilling than going out, fucking some chick, hi-fiving yourself and calling it a night.

deadken posted:

lol u fkin degenerate

yeah its awesome

deadken posted:

the rhizzone is the only good thing in my pathetic life and this place is dreadful

whats the matter kenny. oh, britain, right.

WeedSmoker420 posted:

Impper posted:

i think anyone can plainly sense that, generally, there is only death and squalor in video games, baseless, aimless obsession, an overflow of sensation accompanying a void of feeling; nobody has ever emerged from a ten hour video game session feeling invigorated

This is not true for me and many people I know. I have had countless powerful emotional experiences while playing games.

You neglect the multiplayer element, for one thing. Playing with friends and defeating a challenging new enemy, or winning in a PvP encounter, can be enormously satisfying. Or seeing someone's huge artistic creation in Minecraft.

I also like the story of these games, silly as they may be. The final battle and cinematic of Diablo 3 felt morally charged, though you'd probably have to be into the semi-Christian mythos to appreciate it.

You can deny my experiences but you'll be doing just that. It won't convince me that these experiences were not real, or that the medium cannot create such experiences.

Hoping this is a troll, but if not... Jesus Tapdancing Christ.

can i go to the orgy
it involves going to britain. a very british orgy. are you down
oh yea i forgot. never mind
the orgy is organised by a bunch of people who call themselves the sexual elite and they turn down 2/3 of applicants for not being sexy enough or w/e
impper i thought youd taken a vow of celibacy
i did but i broke it the first chance i got. the girl was kind of dumb too
why are you allowed in deadken you look like a person who wears boat shoes all day lol

deadken posted:

the orgy is organised by a bunch of people who call themselves the sexual elite and they turn down 2/3 of applicants for not being sexy enough or w/e

what's the point of that if you're going to be masked anyways? unless the criteria is just no fat people? also, how do you even find a critical mass of attractive people in England, let alone those degenerate enough to go to an organized orgy (even if we take account the inherent Brit nature)? do you pay for this service?

elemennop posted:

deadken posted:

what's the point of that if you're going to be masked anyways? unless the criteria is just no fat people? also, how do you even find a critical mass of attractive people in England, let alone those degenerate enough to go to an organized orgy (even if we take account the inherent Brit nature)? do you pay for this service?

the people there have all their teeth and are capable of moving without a Rascal

What happens when people hot as hell cum to this orgy bu they got weird dicks or something. Did they look at your dick?

I don't know how you could do that kinda thing without any spontaneity. Like going to party and all of sudden you're banging and suckin a bunch of dudes a chicks is awesome, but going to some randoms persons house and some dude with a crow mask is all like "tyme ta drop all yo knickers m8s" would not make me hard

elemennop posted:

deadken posted:

lol @ this guy who doesnt 'get' sex

hey posted:

going to some randoms persons house and some dude with a crow mask is all like "tyme ta drop all yo knickers m8s" would not make me hard

lol @ this guy who doesnt 'get' sex

discipline posted:

ahaha stego I thought you were a morman ... are you part of a presb USA congregation or one of the weird ones that calls for the annihilation of muslims (I was a presbyterian)

the weird one.

WeedSmoker420 posted:

What's shit about Smash Brothers. It was fun. Was fun against your religion

it just isnt my thing. the way that I always played it was with people who had a bunch of house rules that kept you from picking half the characters or using half the powerups.

WeedSmoker420 posted:

Impper posted:

i think anyone can plainly sense that, generally, there is only death and squalor in video games, baseless, aimless obsession, an overflow of sensation accompanying a void of feeling; nobody has ever emerged from a ten hour video game session feeling invigorated

This is not true for me and many people I know. I have had countless powerful emotional experiences while playing games.

You neglect the multiplayer element, for one thing. Playing with friends and defeating a challenging new enemy, or winning in a PvP encounter, can be enormously satisfying. Or seeing someone's huge artistic creation in Minecraft.

I also like the story of these games, silly as they may be. The final battle and cinematic of Diablo 3 felt morally charged, though you'd probably have to be into the semi-Christian mythos to appreciate it.

You can deny my experiences but you'll be doing just that. It won't convince me that these experiences were not real, or that the medium cannot create such experiences.

i sincerely doubt you've ever had an emotional experience whatsoever

That's tue of almost everyone that posts here too
You guys have an absurdly closed-minded idea of "art" that somehow does not include things that combine other acknowledged forms of art. Your view is completely anti-intellectual and will be viewed as reactionary in time, as games continue to expand in influence and importance throughout our lifetimes.
Oh word?

babyfinland posted:

WeedSmoker420 posted:

Impper posted:

i sincerely doubt you've ever had an emotional experience whatsoever

You're the one playing it cool all the time.

Impper posted:

sounds like noob talk to me

~boardagems are art~

deadken posted:

Translation: Ken is going dogging in a rest area off the M6 in Lancashire

lol @ dogging
iwc i have a date in a little bit how shall i comport myself in your opinion?
The warm summer evening, one of the few in this part of the world, surrounded Ken as he slowly removed his pants behind the Mr Wimpy’s restaurant. To his left, a dumpster filled with old donuts and cardboard, to his right, looming over the scene, a billboard of David Cameron’s puffy face with the words “We’re all in this together” scrawled across it like an urgent imperiative.

In front of him. Kneeling on the rough ashphalt, was a creature he knew only as “Sally” who had spoken little but spoke volumes with her face and body: He could picture it now: the Semi in Oldham, the 3 screaming, brutish looking children by 2 different fathers. A life of Tescos and pebbledash and clumsy degradations in bus shelters and the back seats of Ford Fiestas.

He was of course, utterly contemptuous of this woman and her sad little life. Despite his pretenses to the egalitarian principles of Marxism, he hated the small people, their smell, their clothes. Coming back to sad old Albion from the eternal sunset of California was hard on him and left him even more misanthroptic than usual.

“Ooh-aah, ‘at’s it luv, put your knobbie in me gob” she pleaded joylessly as she drily jerked his cock like the remote control that spent so much time in her hand. He tried to enjoy himself and by closing his eyes and dreaming of the West Coast beauties (his memory was shot by drugs so he had to muster up the California Gurls video he’d seen yesterday) he worked himself slowly and joylessly towards orgasm, despite the limpness of his penis.

Just as he was reaching (anti) climax, a small pallid boy in stained tracksuits came around the corner from the carpark and dropped his eel-pie in shock when he saw the disgusting scene in front of him:

“M—M-Mummy?!?!”

Ken wept as he came, salty tears emanating from both ends of his body. It was the saddest ejaculation in the history of the cosmos.

Impper posted:

iwc i have a date in a little bit how shall i comport myself in your opinion?

Well what's her deal?

man i was hoping for like a pua guide. fuck now i have to go in flying by night. she is smart and pretty but younger than me. 20 y/o
Just neg, neg, neg, brah

“Oh, you’re 20? I saw another girl who was 20 in here earlier, she looked a bit like you but a touch slimmer”

WeedSmoker420 posted:

You guys have an absurdly closed-minded idea of "art"
Your view is completely anti-intellectual and will be viewed as reactionary

yeah that's the point homie