WeedSmoker420 posted:

It is still heavily practiced in the US, but it is declining, and Christians do not have any sacred need to commit MGM. The Jews and Muslims do.

muslims don't actually, it's more a cultural thing

nowadays it's culture this, culture that, my pistol-reaching hand is getting tired
judaic infant circumcision is a way to control the population and prevent the easy conversion of males.

it's a well knows fact that female converts to judaism have always outnumbered male converts, circumcision is mostly likely the main cause for that disparity.

Transient_Grace posted:

judaic infant circumcision is a way to control the population and prevent the easy conversion of males.

it's a well knows fact that female converts to judaism have always outnumbered male converts, circumcision is mostly likely the main cause for that disparity.

hmm, i always thought the cause was shixa women marrying rich jewish men

anyway, circumcision is our cultures tacit acknowledgement of God's creative fallibility, therefore i support it

if you ever put together a model airplane as a kid, you know those little plastic burrs from where the parts attached to the frame that you were supposed to sand smooth after you twisted them off? thats your foreskin

Cycloneboy posted:

MadMedico posted:

Isn't the point of non-ceremonial circumcision to prevent men from masturbating? Why is this a bad thing?

1. Doesn't work.
2. Really obviously doesn't work.
3. There's no reason to prevent men from masturbating.

wow. why dont you just go and defend rape while youre at it

diamond chakra body implants energy focus health & wellness treatment $199.99 + tax for long life and prosperity earth-goddess secular era cod-spiritualism apocalypse ideation violent ennui nuclear rain rivers of human gore flesh flayed from bones feral kids munchin' down dried eyeballs like cheez-its perpetual sunset a machete thrust into the seething sky cyclical renewal realise your life goals with the incredible power of quantum harmony find out how instructional dvd dispatched within three to five working days, please, thank you, goodnight
Masturbation is the silent killer of the night! The vilest sin of self-pollution! It is the sin of Onan!
Any child knows Onan was killed for failing to impregnate his brothers wife.
[account deactivated]