Goethestein posted:

i hope obama slaughters a white man on live tv like Giancarlo Esposito in the episode "Box Cutter"

Hey put a spoiler alert up before you post that.

[account deactivated]
I cant wait to get on Medicaid
[account deactivated]

MadMedico posted:

Goethestein posted:

i hope obama slaughters a white man on live tv like Giancarlo Esposito in the episode "Box Cutter"

Hey put a spoiler alert up before you post that.

spoiler alert: your a huge fagtard

[account deactivated]
Ann Coulter knew Roberts wasn't trustworthy.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2012/jun/29/picket-ann-coulters-warning-about-roberts-went-unh/
Things That Make You Go "Unh" -- C&C Music Factory (ft. anne coulter's warning about roberts)

getfiscal posted:

on the cbc in 2009 or so they had this story about how people were dealing with the economic crisis and the reporters decided to focus all their attention on a typical family, which was a middle-class one living in a house they owned in the suburbs. anyway they were like yeah life is really tough, we're cutting back all over, really got to make due with less nowadays, it's crazy out there. then it showed them crowding around their giant plasma TV or whatever. and they were asked to list the ways they've cut back and the biggest was that they cut back on their young son's acting lessons and were eating at restaurants less or something.

it's hilarious that american money goes to pay down debts instead of going toward services and products from other people! haha fucking whites

hahaah here's a link to a book i haven't read and refuse to give any information about
i had a dream a minute ago that i was living on a plantation on the south and i was like fuck it there's no food so a black kid and i went to go get food somewhere and i said "we niggas is hungry" and then the black kid was like "i didn't know yous was a nigga" and i thought about it and said "we's all niggas down south"
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

on the cbc in 2009 or so they had this story about how people were dealing with the economic crisis and the reporters decided to focus all their attention on a typical family, which was a middle-class one living in a house they owned in the suburbs. anyway they were like yeah life is really tough, we're cutting back all over, really got to make due with less nowadays, it's crazy out there. then it showed them crowding around their giant plasma TV or whatever. and they were asked to list the ways they've cut back and the biggest was that they cut back on their young son's acting lessons and were eating at restaurants less or something.

Sorry GF but this "plasma TV" thing is such a red herring. It was all over the media during the London riots last year as well, this "HOW ARE THEY POOR IF THEY HAVE A PLASMA TV?!?! thing.

but nobody makes the old CRT ones anymore, of course everyone's going to have plasmas.

getfiscal posted:

i had a dream a minute ago that i was living on a plantation on the south and i was like fuck it there's no food so a black kid and i went to go get food somewhere and i said "we niggas is hungry" and then the black kid was like "i didn't know yous was a nigga" and i thought about it and said "we's all niggas down south"

did u go to whataburger

the tv was bigger than goatstein's head and this proves they were rich since 90% of their disposable income went into plasma TVs + cable television and the rest went into snack foods to sustain them as they watched american idol and, to a lesser extent, canadian idol.

TROT_CUMLOVER posted:

did u go to whataburger

i went to pizza hut to get hot wings and doug stanhope made fun of me for it.

getfiscal posted:

I went to pizza hut to get hot wings and doug stanhope made fun of me for it.

[account deactivated]
whatever happened to the twisted crust pizza? i feel like a man out of time...

[account deactivated]
i knew you would post that before even you knew
[account deactivated]
is it any surprise costello joined the racist boycott of israel after calling ray charles an ignorant nigger?
[account deactivated]

TROT_CUMLOVER posted:

is it any surprise costello joined the racist boycott of israel after calling ray charles an ignorant nigger?

while we're on the topic of flawed celebrities, I watched Manhattan yesterday and don't understand why everybody got outraged about him doing suss pedo stuff when he made a movie about him in love with a 17 year old

what's wrong with being in love with a 17 year old

*looks at picture of 17 year old woody allen, sighs*
woody's son is a state department official who spends his days posting on twitter about the BET awards and why we should invade syria lol

getfiscal posted:

if Huckleberry Finn was fat and in a shut in...

TROT_CUMLOVER posted:

woody's son is a state department official who spends his days posting on twitter about the BET awards and why we should invade syria lol

he also hates his father for marrying his semi-adopted sister lmao

Meursault posted:

I cant wait to get on Medicaid

ditto. except i live in Mississippi so i will be waiting, a very long time

getfiscal posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

everything is shit, life is bullshit, everybody sucks, sucks like a fuck, fuck my life, it fuckin sucks, fuck everything and fuck my life

actually everything is pretty cool? like the world is real and we're in it and alive and stuff is happening? and you can buy burritos or watch soviet movies or learn about economics and shit? life is cool as hell.

woody allen is cool and I'm glad he found love with his ex wifes husbands adopted daughter
Greetings, I am a politico and I'd like to chime in on this topic if i may. First commendations all around to the OP for his contribution. We all feel the same way as you do, the time for nattering is over and the time for productive compromising is now. You know what with this as a starting point we may get the reform we need without having to march in the streets break bank windows or keep a bunch of drugged up cops in my basement doing weird experiments on their exposed wriggling brains. Obama is not perfect i have my trepanations about him just like everyone else. But lets not lose our heads. Amazingly he got everyone behind this health insurance bill even the insurance corps so I say there must be something to it. Biggest expansion of healthcare and welfare in living memory? Big Ups, Epic Win.
Epic Incrementalism FTLW

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

getfiscal posted:

Sorry GF but this "plasma TV" thing is such a red herring. It was all over the media during the London riots last year as well, this "HOW ARE THEY POOR IF THEY HAVE A PLASMA TV?!?! thing.

but nobody makes the old CRT ones anymore, of course everyone's going to have plasmas.

there was a really good show last year about ppl on a uk estate living in actual, objective poverty and everyone dismissed it because they had a ps3 and a tv even though they were coin operated and the dad used it to search for jobs, also thatcher-era mp edwina currie keeps going on the radio and owning poors for wasting money on mobile phones and credit cards

uk might not own as much as usa but it tries its best to

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

TROT_CUMLOVER posted:

while we're on the topic of flawed celebrities, I watched Manhattan yesterday and don't understand why everybody got outraged about him doing suss pedo stuff when he made a movie about him in love with a 17 year old

he made fantasy a reality and thats a no go bro

The heart wants what the heart wants.

TROT_CUMLOVER posted:

liberals.jpg

nice. that signs up side down. fucken sick

poors buy big ol tvs on like finance agreements with hugeass interest. just another way their forced into "debt peonage" imo. ive read david grabber.
tiv man walks into walmart. I'll take a 70". plonks bundle of copper rods or w/e on the counter. Keep the change Mate. IDIOT salesperson stands agape, jsut another slave to Big Debt