my valuable hunting rabbi
pogrom away
hardcore PLOs
herzlcology today
i am a zionist
esther's gay
turns out Arafat was poisoned with polonium
ours to keep
lol remember when David Frum tried to convince everyone that Arafat, a 75 year old man, had died of AIDS literally AIDS he contracted from his dozens and dozens of gay homosexual bodyguards
this might be controversial around these parts but it's a well known fact arafat had fail aids.
awful bris

Superabound posted:

lol remember when David Frum tried to convince everyone that Arafat, a 75 year old man, had died of AIDS literally AIDS he contracted from his dozens and dozens of gay homosexual bodyguards

Frum pointed to book by Lt.-Gen. Ion Pacepa, the deputy chief of Romania's intelligence service under Communist dictator Nicolae Ceausescu.

After the meeting with the Comrade, he went directly to the guest house and had dinner. At this very moment, the 'Fedayee' is in his bedroom making love to his bodyguard. The one I knew was his latest lover. He's playing tiger again. The officer monitoring his microphones connected me live with the bedroom, and the squawling almost broke my eardrums. Arafat was roaring like a tiger, and his lover yelping like a hyena."

"If true, Arafat would have a great deal to conceal from his people and his murderously anti-homosexual supporters in the Islamic world," writes Frum, suggesting that Arafat was airlifted to France for medical treatment because he "could trust the French to protect his intimate secret."

lmfao

[account deactivated]
The war on terror is probably a totally fictional construct made up so that there's a justification to keep giving israel billions of dollars worth of stuff for nothing
the 'war on terror' is just newspeak for ex-territorial interventions and straight up imperialist conquest.
haha i wonder if the amount of actually true things in Pacepa's book even breaches 10%
everything ever written about or by communists is a lie
"(Arafat said he ) got where he is now due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his 'Welcome Back Israel' days; and that Palestine is controlled by homosexual Arab men who expect favors in return for sexual activity."

"Arafat then went on to say how he had done things in his past that would make most people throw up. (Arafat explained when he started that he wasn't even gay and that the taste of 'cum' would make him gag. (Arafat also said that he was smart enough to learn to enjoy it, and when he began to make millions of dollars, that it all became well worth it.)"

"(Arafat) further explained that the high-class in this world always favor same sex relationships; that sex with beautiful, fit men is actually more intense; and if Ariel Sharon would just be open minded enough to let it happen, he would experience the best fucking of his life."
[account deactivated]