Mohammad Reza Rahimi said at the celebration of the global fight against drugs: the development of drugs and glass are rooted in the Talmudic teachings of Zionists.

Rahimi asserted: The Talmud teaches against Christianity and also against Muslims. Judaism considers itself to be served by others.

He continued: what happened in Russia as well as labor unrest resulted from the actions of all the Jews and their leaders, but later research showed that among the Jews not one of them was killed.

First Vice President stated: Wherever there Muslim blood is spilled Yahoods are behind it.

They destroy not only with drugs but also with cultural biases, biases issues they promote to their children, their parents realize that no boy and girl can resist. Rahimi said: Jews dominate the media world's thinking and work to increase their cultural wealth and resources from plundered countries.

Rahimi said that when Iranian forces entered Afghanistan they found opium cultivation has increased by 60%, otherwise Iran would buy all the drug produced in Afghanistan and convert it into morphine and medical use. We can also reveal that money could taken the Afghan narcotics transit route to Europe and to open the way to earn income for our country, but this is contrary to morality, and contrary to our education.

He pointed out: 13% of opium addicts are in Europe and elsewhere they are common as wine. Despite that we have respect for the followers of Moses, but we are opposed to the Zionists. Zionists are promoting and developing drugs, but they avoid addiction to them.

The First Vice President said: 210 million people worldwide are suffering drug addiction and 27 million people in Asian countries. Rahimi said: According to the rules and regulations of the Iranian leader drug deaths will be publicized. Our question to you based on our few deaths because we do not promote drugs, then what is the fuss.

Rahimi said the spread of drugs in Asian countries and in Africa has not occurred because there is no money to buy drugs.

He also pointed out: 10 percent of Americans are addicted to drugs, but the story behind all these are Shyvnyyst . First Vice President also stated that three million immigrants a year from Afghanistan have been imposed on our country and said on Iran is the greatest nation of immigrants. Our unemployment numbers in the country approches zero because of the low number of unemployed in our country.

Elsewhere in his remarks he noted America's claims about certain events based on satellite images of prison camps, so he said why not see all fields of opium in Afghanistan? Kvryd?

He said threats to Iran's independence and freedom is everywhere seen as manifestations of global arrogance and Zionism is the source. Why should Iran give Chharhzar martyr for the anti-drug but not the blood from the nose, decide on one of them.

First vice president said, the Secretary General Staff Drug Head accused importation of opium from Iran but did not go to the Prayer Wall for industrial materials. Who organized importation of this material. Who is behind this.

Rahimi said: Senator, America has sold us poisoned cigarettes to bring down the people and our schools have to say that these are a threat.

He emphasized that the Zionists are behind all the adventures of the drug, said Iran is willing to pay this price for all countries in the world to know that Zionism is the main drug. He said the Iranian people are standing firm and are content with the severe sanctions.

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2012/al-monitor/in-iran-anti-semitic-outbursts-r.html

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

that english is neigh unintelligible

Kvryd?

[account deactivated]
i love drugs, thanks jews

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

They destroy not only with drugs but also with cultural biases, biases issues they promote to their children, their parents realize that no boy and girl can resist. Rahimi said: Jews dominate the media world's thinking and work to increase their cultural wealth and resources from plundered countries.

ENJOY DRUGS!

from the creators of Christianity and Communism

Rahimi said that when Iranian forces entered Afghanistan they found opium cultivation has increased by 60%

our (America's) own estimates are closer to 1000%

and we should know

When you live in the land of the two horned beast ,deception is what we get. Rev13::

babyfinland posted:

Cultural hegemony is terrible

Transient_Grace posted:

ENJOY DRUGS!from the creators of Christianity and Communism

the global mdma trade is basically entirely dominated by israelis so, you know, maybe that whole nakba thing was worth it after all
ok so the nakba made 700,000 people very unhappy.... but mdma makes millions of people very very happy. pretty obvious really. god bless israel
if you think about it, antisemitism is true
which one? there are so many.
the iranian military is deeply implicated in afghani drug trade just fyi, thats the joke of the op
Jews pushing drugs? This aint hollywood rahimi

deadken posted:

the global mdma trade is basically entirely dominated by israelis so, you know, maybe that whole nakba thing was worth it after all

bath salts too

its all golemancy

babyfinland posted:

the iranian military is deeply implicated in afghani drug trade just fyi, thats the joke of the op

You can't really be an east or central asian intelligence chief if you don't have an entrepreneurial streak

i heard yesterday on the radio that Afghanistan's GDP is supposedly 95% foreign aid. i'm assuming that doesn't include opium

for reference at least 25% of israel's GDP is sorcery

i heard yesterday on the radio that Afghanistan's GDP is supposedly 95% foreign aid. i'm assuming that doesn't include opium

for reference at least 25% of israel's GDP is sorcery

the drug trade is 6 times the national gdp

babyfinland posted:

thx for the heads up rahimi

babyfinland posted:

what are you reading on this? i always wonder how much meddling there is from the top.

guidoanselmi posted:

babyfinland posted:

what are you reading on this? i always wonder how much meddling there is from the top.

this isnt like specificaly about iran or anything but this article written by a (Friend of a) Friend of the Forums matthieu atkins, the master of spin boldak, is really great. i cant remember the other things ive read on it sorry

http://harpers.org/archive/2009/12/0082754

remember how when the initial global financial meltdown hit and it was discovered that one of the only things keeping US banks semi-liquid was the continuous influx of mexican drug cartel money lol

Superabound posted:

remember how when the initial global financial meltdown hit and it was discovered that one of the only things keeping US banks semi-liquid was the continuous influx of mexican drug cartel money lol

they didnt specify "mexican"

i seem to remember Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman being directly implicated at the time but i might be conflating

babyfinland posted:

Superabound posted:

the money was channeled through mexican currency exchange houses, which is where i think the "mexican cocaine money" impression comes from. im sure the drug money comes from all over.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704059004575128062835484290.html

the justice department asked them to pay a 160 million dollar settlement for laundering untold billions of drug dollars. we are fighting the drug gangs that we create and sustain. what does that mean for Obama's reelection chances?

bonclay posted:

babyfinland posted:

Superabound posted:

the money was channeled through mexican currency exchange houses, which is where i think the "mexican cocaine money" impression comes from. im sure the drug money comes from all over.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704059004575128062835484290.html

the justice department asked them to pay a 160 million dollar settlement for laundering untold billions of drug dollars. we are fighting the drug gangs that we create and sustain. what does that mean for Obama's reelection chances?

I made a custom Obama? In bed with Drugs Cartels? cap on www.headsweats.com

An example of a typical Caribbean drug operation centered around the NCL
port of call. Key West, Florida. Houston took Kelly and me to a nearby tennis
court under the guise of playing tennis. In reality, I was to meet with CIA
Operative Jimmy Buffett, who devoted more time to the proliferation of CIA
criminal covert activity than he did to his music career cover. Buffett was
playing tennis. Referring to him as though he were to be my tennis instructor,
Houston said, "There's your instructor. As soon as he gathers the balls, he
should be over here to meet you."
Noticing us, Buffett strode over and shook hands with Houston. "Hi,
Jimmy/ Houston said as though they were old buddies.
"Hi, Alex and Elemer," Buffett responded, sarcastically using Houston's
stage name.
"Oh," Houston said. Never one to know an insult when he heard it, he
continued, "What do your friends call you?"
"What does it malter to you?" Buffett asked. "Uncle calls me Jim. I take it
you're not the contact,"
Houston pointed to me, "She is".
"That's more like it," Buffett smiled. "A little Byrd told me I'd be meeting
with a Diamond in the Rough."3
"I prefer a Diamond in the Buff," he said, "I've got a studio across the
street."
As we walked toward his studio, I was oblivious to the meaning behind his
conversation. with Houston and commented, "I understand you're an instructor.
I wish I had brought my racquet."
"I'm not that kind of an instructor," Buffett explained, "I'm a point man for
Uncle. And you've got an appointment with me. I have some instructions to
give you." As we entered his studio, he said, "Welcome to paradise," and
gestured me in. We went into the small living quarters, which may have
appeared even smaller due to the electronic equipment, acoustic guitars, and
furniture that filled the room. A black mirrored coffee table, atypical of
cocaine users I'd known, was the clearest spot in the room, A gold razor blade,
cocaine residue, an ashtray full of marijuana roaches, and a fanned deck of card
with the queen of hearts on top lay on the table. Tropical plants further
cluttered the room. Standing between a perched, stuffed parrot and a banana
tree, Buffett was saying, "Key West is a key place to be. It's the key to the
Caribbean - Cuba, Panama - anyplace that means anything to Uncle these days, I
hold the keys. I'm keeper of the keys and I hold a few of yours." Looking at
his parrot, he continued, "The bird/Byrd says you respond to pair-o-dice, look
deep into the parrot eyes."
I did as instructed, and Buffett popped out the bird's ruby red eyes, which
actually were dice, into his hand. "Roll your eyes high while I roll my pair-odice,"
he ordered as he rolled the dice across the table. Stopping at the deck of
cards, he picked up the jack of diamonds. "I am a jack of all trades," he
cryptically continued. "And I trade in whatever Uncle orders. An order has
been placed. You must follow orders and go to that place. Go to the White
House Inn at the pier. Carry your laundry bag (full of cash) with you, and see
the man in black. (My Cuban contact almost always wore a conspicuous black
trench coat.) There is a launderman on the dock itself. They do all my
laundering for me, and will be expecting you. Watch for the sea-man with the
duffel bag. When you see the military green duffel bag, approach the desk.
When he says, "I need this laundered, but I do not have the time," you say,
"Welcome to Paradise. I will make sure it is cleaned and delivered on time."
Then give him your duffel bag of 'laundry' and say, "This has been properly
laundered for you". Take the duffel bag. It will be light as a feather. Return
to the Inn and enjoy the buffet."
Changing modes, Buffett unzipped his shorts as he asked, "Do you like a
buffet? I have a Buffett buffet for you now. And it is Paradise!"