get bonked you cunty shitmongers
if a disease was discovered that targeted only whites, the whiter the better as far as this cruel bacterium was concerned, then can you honestly maintain that if, say, 80% of the planet's whites were done away with, the worldwouldn't be, on the whole, a better place? something to ponder
please shuttup tia.
the world is a bad place, no? it's bad because we're bad. the world that seems to confront us as an alien force external to us is actually our own doing. we are bad people. the only way the world can ever be made right is if we ruthlessly dedicate ourselves totally to our own destruction. it's simple as pie.

pie is pretty complex; baking is hard enough to begin with and now you wanna add all these structural complications to it? hats off to all pie-makers imo
you're losing your edge sosie. your edge....of glory.
srsly i think your fanatical hatred of yourself and humanity is really starting to fade, and your heart just doesn't seem to be in it anymore. what happened. did you fall in love or find a hobby. or have the meds started working
you should try to get really really fat, like put on 100 pounds in the next six months. that'll get you back up to fighting form. i believe in you. you're the best around, nothing's ever gonna keep you down
you're simply blind if you refuse to realize that monumental amounts of blood will need to be spilled if you conspire to transform the world/

by the way the word monumentla is used advisedly, even though i don't know what either of those words mean
you have one of two choices. either be ruthlessly cruel or insanely talented.

sosie thread.
all this talk of glory makes me want to sperg about agamben again

sosie posted:

if a disease was discovered that targeted only whites, the whiter the better as far as this cruel bacterium was concerned, then can you honestly maintain that if, say, 80% of the planet's whites were done away with, the worldwouldn't be, on the whole, a better place? something to ponder

actually what would happen is the media would fetishize this "white disease", and our nations minority and mulatto children would spend the next several decades trying to become infected with it, affectatiously mimicing its symptoms to gain social status, and buying all manner fraudulent strains "guaranteed" to infect them, courtesy of opportunistic snake oil salesmen

the disease would be named.......Capitalism

[account deactivated]
I HAD SEX IN LEICESTER SQUARE AND PROBABLY RUINED A LONG-STANDING & TREASURED FRIENDSHIP
I'M SCUM
pursue bad romance, sosie, please, i beg of you.
LITERALLY DOZENS OF PEOPLE SAW MY ARSE BOBBING UP + DOWN AND IT'S A WONDER I WASNT ARRESTED
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

I HAD SEX IN LEICESTER SQUARE AND PROBABLY RUINED A LONG-STANDING & TREASURED FRIENDSHIP

just explain to her what happened in simple deleuzian terms

i think this chick has "Hank Hill" tattooed on her arm
buncha hunks piloting these broats
Much like there is nothing more Jewish than the Rhizzone, there is nothing whiter than advocating holy violence or revolutionary terror or whatever because your dad thought you were a fag and your self-diagnosed social anxiety disorder keeps you from getting a job

animedad posted:

deadken posted:

just explain to her what happened in simple deleuzian terms

baby. desire is not a lack

Groulxsmith posted:

there is nothing whiter than advocating holy violence or revolutionary terror or whatever because your dad thought you were a fag and your self-diagnosed social anxiety disorder keeps you from getting a job

hits a little close to home

i got a job and i dont think my dad thinks im a fag, although i do live in san francisco, AND i advocate holy violence and revolutionary terror

i am pretty fucking white though regardless
HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO POST EDGE OF GLORY WITHOUT THE OFFICIAL VIDEO WHICH IS TOTALLY FANTASTIC YOU STUPID ASSHOLE
Paparazzi is a very fun song to cover acoustically either with guitar or piano.
Oh is there something wrong with being white too? Ffs
"Whites hold up half the sky" -mao
i did it! 1488 upvotes. please nobody upvote any of my posts again. i will assist by continuing to make them really really bad
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lol there are plenty of grosser places. paddington. whitechapel.

discipline posted:

where exactly did you do it, so I can avoid this area

yeah. sure. you want to know exactly where. so you can avoid it. whatever you say lady

deadken posted:

i did it! 1488 upvotes. please nobody upvote any of my posts again. i will assist by continuing to make them really really bad

oops lmao