GOEY YOU FUCKING SHITBIRD
Marty McFly: {following Doc} "Whoa."
I've been longing for death for more years than I can count - But, I'm yet to meet a worthy adversary.
clearly you never seen my dick, bro
that makes the 2 of us
come to butthead

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

clearly you never seen my dick, bro

no one has

damn im fat AND a virgin.... good jokes guys
that makes the 2 of us

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

damn im fat AND a virgin.... good jokes guys

youre also gay

lol are you a fat virgin driw?
Me and DM are posting on puahate.com exclusively now
FREE BM *throws mad poopage in ur face*
^^^ awesome post ^^^

Meursault posted:

Me and DM are posting on puahate.com exclusively now

FORUMS INVASION LET'S GO

you call that a hate forum?
Who wrought this injustice
its for his own protection
i dont have the faintest idea what this thread is about and i dont know anything about dm, having never met him in person all i have to go on is his posts which read like each isolated, independently funtioning part of his brain gets given exclusive keyboard access for the duration, its like those clinics for the severely disabled where the patients play second life on the same character together, some controlling movement, some thinking of what to say to people, some just watching and sharing, but never truly coalescing except at the abstracted level of the avatar, while under the surface there is quiet, bitter struggle

was gonna type more of this nonsense but i guess i should start work toodlez~
you mean my entire udnerstanding of economics is based on th e ravings of a madman??
so is everyone else's
to me his posts seem more like hes practicing at being a contestant on that old gameshow where you have to talk about a thing without ever naming it directly. Its like a scanning electron microscope version of a conversation. hope he gets better

*william wallace grimaces in pain* FREEEEEE DMMMMMMMMMMMM *he drops the handkerchief*
Please stop talking about dm ya'll, none of of you are helping.
I'm helping! I'm helping! *jumps around like a fuckwit*
im not convinced that the person who posts under the name dm identifies at all with the person we perceive to be posting under the name dm
identify with my balls
cum boners 4 lyfe
free doug
soviet space doug was stitched up by the mods and hes not coming back unless he can be a mod too
more like dsm
what happened?

guidoanselmi posted:

what happened?

Somebody set us up the bomb.

He, along with everyone else, is welcome to post along side me at www.wddp.biz
[account deactivated]
FELINES:

*bakes dm a nice cake, with hacksaw sectretly ~enveloped~ inside*

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

GOEY YOU FUCKING SHITBIRD

I have tried repeatedly to get dm to understand that I am not a girl he is interested in, and at times he seems to understand me in a sane manner. But I still sometimes come back to see new PMs from him, talking to me as if I were her. I know he is doing similar things to other posters.

I can only conclude from my experience that dm has serious mental illness. This isn't a case of him being sorta weird or funny, it's not just social awkwardness, he's not being artistic, nor is he trolling. He has a disorder and he needs treatment.

There's nothing we can really do about it, but I'm pretty sure letting him post here is bad for him.
He's gonna read the forum anyways and probably post in his IFAP thread regardless. I don't see the difference