[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

i would suggest that maybe if israel didn't exist the arab world would still be a fail place for assclowns and that'd only partially be because of NATO intervention.

so what youre saying is Israel is completely superfluous and the world would be just as well off without it? sounds p Hitlery bro

simply that i admit most of my care about israel was pathological. live and let oppress.
if Mossad catches wind of you telling people that America can produce its own credible threats without them youre going to wake up one day with a golem at the end of your bed
gettin a lotta downvotes from mad scrubs who cant take a lil heat

discipline posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
I mean i guess something like the Netherlands used to be able to run something more bigger like Indonesia, but that was a colonial extraction economy whereas it seems like Israel has very few economic ties with their neighbours.

lmao please read a book

i dunno, is israel economically exploiting the Arab world and if so how?

sure an entire region's progress is retarded by a small parasitic cabal of jews but this is entirely different from antisemitism because

getfiscal posted:

sure an entire region's progress is retarded by a small parasitic cabal of jews but this is entirely different from antisemitism because

Linking jews to the israeli state and zionism-- now THAT'S anti-semitic!

getfiscal posted:

i would suggest that maybe if israel didn't exist the arab world would still be a fail place for assclowns and that'd only partially be because of NATO intervention.

it'd be

Israel may be a shitty little country in many ways, but it's far less shitty than anything else in the neighborhood. If you're from a liberal democracy and favor Iran and its proxy over another liberal democracy, you have the political maturity of a 12-year old. I don't know what it is with you political poseurs and your cognitive dissonance. It's all about the posture, isn't it?
the west bank is way better than israel
Actually Iran is vote-for-vote the most democratic nation on television.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3496516&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=5#post405733367

Edited by TROT_CUMLOVER ()

guidoanselmi posted:

It's all about the posture, isn't it?

yes, it is

that jew is so aryan i bet his name is aryeh
[account deactivated]
beirut always sounds like it owns, like just one big party town that never sleeps

discipline posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
crank dictators skim billions from the people and accept western kickbacks because of the zionist project

this seems real sloppy

egypt

now we're against reparations for slavery too? man this IS a hate site

eat locusts, pyramid-havers. and check your tourism privilege

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/07/18/breakingunconfirmed-sec-clinton-assassination-attempt-in-israel/

“Shoes and Tomatoes in Cairo – Bullets in Israel”

Al-Alam and Reuters Report Hillary Clinton Convoy Attack in Israel
By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

Israeli radio and Reuters broke the story then went mysteriously silent, an assassination attempt inside Israel, on Secretary of State Clinton.

Soon afterward, Iran’s national network, al Alam went public with a translated version which is being boycotted by news services.It is our opinion that this is a valid news story. We believe the attack on Clinton is related to the current political upheaval in Israel, an attempt to kill Clinton, blame Iran and take the focus off the domestic political meltdown.

We also feel the bus attack in Bulgaria, killing 6 Israeli citizens is highly suspect for the same reasons as well.

Israeli radio broke the story Sunday night, midnight, but never mentioned it again. This has been confirmed by sources inside Israel

The real story as we have been able to learn is this; About 16 hours ago, Secretary Clintons convoy, traveling from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, was attacked. There would have been a minimum of 3 to 5 vehicles, with Clinton probably traveling in a bulletproofed Chevy Tahoe or Israel built Toyota Land Cruiser.

This follows the story earlier of an attack on a bus loaded with Israeli tourists that exploded in Bulgaria. Six were killed. Netanyahu said he would respond by attacking Iran. It is our opinion that this was a Mossad “false flag” operation much as was the Clinton assassination attempt. Bulgarian security services are trained by the Mossad. There are dozens of Mossad agents operating in Bulgaria which still has in place massive Soviet era security services that follow all tourists and check on every “overnight” guest in Bulgaria.

In fact, you can’t leave Bulgaria without meal and hotel receipts being reviewed. Bulgaria is considered, next to North Korea, the most “watchful” nation on earth.

There has never been evidence of any Iranian security personnel operating in Eastern Europe though Iran could, if they chose, claim retaliation for the murder inside Iran of a number of scientists and their families, acts openly admitted to by Israel. Iran has, however, made no such threats.

Coincidentally, the attack on Clinton was within hours of her statement in support of Israel regarding the Bulgarian attack. We do not believe in coincidences and find the timing of these events and the arrival of the USS Stennis, another American aircraft carrier in the Persian Gulf, to be coincidental also.

Were Secretary Clinton murdered as intended, Iran would have been blamed also as would Iran have been blamed for the US Navy’s attack on a Dubai fishing boat which failed to sink, a boat the Navy said was “Republican Guard” but returned to Dubai with dead and wounded fishermen who were gunned down, unarmed by American .50 caliber machine gun rounds.

In making these statements, which will surprise none of the world’s intelligence community, we expect reprisals from Mossad based press management and intimidation groups, such as the one that suppressed the Clinton murder attempt.

A white Citroen DS, a French car built (assembly plant in Israel) drove alongside the convoy and opened up on Clinton’s vehicle with automatic weapons fire.

Normal security procedures should have prevented any vehicle on open regions from coming within 200 meters of Clinton. Additionally, the Secretary of State would have traveled with Apache helicopter air support above while on open highway.

Thus, the concept of a cheap French sedan with plastic wheels and a 1 litre deisel engine escaping such an incident is fanciful.

ANALYSIS

The translation of the intercepted Reuter’s story from Israel is below.

We list probability of the story being high and that networks are being asked to suppress the incident as an embarrassment to Israel.

Reports are coming in, to Israeli blogs, radio and TV that red flares and illumination is seen at the “alleged ” site.

This is the first visit by Secretary Clinton to Israel in two years

Israeli sources reported that the procession of Hillary Clinton Secretary of State was fired on yesterday, while passing through on the road to Jerusalem – Tel Aviv,” states Al-Alam News.
According to information published by the site ‘Reuters’, the car was a white‘Citroen’.
The assassition team approached the Clinton convoy and opened up with multiple automatic weapons.
Secretary Clinton was not injured but members of the security staff spoke with press, leading to a news announcement in Israel which was quickly denied.
Citizens of the region noted the area under “illumination” used, either artillery or dropped from aircraft.

go fly a kike, ya rubinov!
[account deactivated]
Now you're on the trolley
[account deactivated]
chibi lenin says: n1gg3rd347th

tpaine posted:

damn, wish i could be down w/ the homies like my boy o-dog

o-money
http://www.exportlawblog.com/archives/2374
I picked up a package of contacts that was on its way to gaza today, I had to check my book for israel's list of items prohibited in the territories, good god its a mess. I've never had to deal with that firsthand before.
[account deactivated]

stegosaurus posted:

I picked up a package of contacts that was on its way to gaza today, I had to check my book for israel's list of items prohibited in the territories, good god its a mess. I've never had to deal with that firsthand before.

why is that your problem? if its not DG shouldnt you just be able to ship it and let customs deal w/ it?

stegosaurus posted:

they edited out this scene from The Transporter but its on the dvd extras, check it out if you ge a chance

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2012/07/egyptian-actors-pranked-on-candid-camera-turn-violent-when-told-tv-channel-is-israeli.html

lol

shennong posted:

stegosaurus posted:

why is that your problem? if its not DG shouldnt you just be able to ship it and let customs deal w/ it?

theres dg, also a list of prohibited items for each country and theres also documentation requirements. certain things dont need an invoice or an electronic trade document and certain things do, and if you dont have the right documents customs will just rip open the package. I didn't have to check but I thought I should anyway

Goethestein posted:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2012/07/egyptian-actors-pranked-on-candid-camera-turn-violent-when-told-tv-channel-is-israeli.htmllol

memri owns

[account deactivated]
the last time the jews pranked egyptians that hard was when they promised them safe passage across the red sea

Superabound posted:

There are dozens of Mossad agents operating in Bulgaria which still has in place massive Soviet era security services that follow all tourists and check on every “overnight” guest in Bulgaria.

In fact, you can’t leave Bulgaria without meal and hotel receipts being reviewed. Bulgaria is considered, next to North Korea, the most “watchful” nation on earth.

lol this is bullshit

zionism isnt really unique in any significant way, its just outdated. if theyd been doing the same stuff in the 19th century nobody would raise an eyebrow but now ethnonationalism is mostly just the preserve of those tacky balkan types. move with the times israel, that shit is so passé. build a pomo parliament and elect animals to regional office and mount an ironic invasion of an impoverished state. like the cool countries are doing. maybe rename the country MenorahStan
its not about being jewish or arab any more, dude. its about weird candlesticks. a homeland for the weird candlesticks