http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/07/18/six-women-rape-man-death-benue-state/

Six women rape man to death in Benue State
Posted about 7 days ago | 29 comments

His fame and financial breakthrough pushed him into having up to six wives. His love for sex equally contributed to his patronage of the most beautiful girls in Ugbugbu Owukpa, Ogbadibo Local government area of Benue State where a man who was identified as Uroko Onoja was allegedly raped to death by his 6 jealous wives in the early hour of Tuesday.

Trouble started on tuesday morning, precisely 3 am when Uroko returned from Ochanja, a popular joint in the small community of Ugbugbu and headed to the room of his youngest wife. The other wives who according to the youngest wife, Odachi had a meeting before Uroko returned home invaded her room with knives and sticks, demanding that their husband have sex with all of them at once. Uroko who resisted their attack was overpowered by the women who ordered that the sex march begin with the youngest wife and to continue in that order to the top.

Our correspondent reported that Uroko stopped breathing when the fifth woman was making her way to the bed. “Suddenly, my husband stopped breathing, and they all ran out, still laughing, but when they saw that I could not resuscitate him, they all ran into the forest.

Uroko whose body has been deposited in a nearby Mortuary was until his death one of the famous persons in the village. According to most young people in the community, he was a philanthropist who had contributed positively to the growth of the community.

When contacted, the village head, Mr. Okpe Odoh affirmed that the matter had been reported to the police and investigation was ongoing even as the youth of the community are helping the police in search of the escaped wives.

As at the time this report was filed, 2 of the wives have been arrested.
the most beautiful girls in Ugbugbu Owukpa, Ogbadibo Local government area of Benue State
mods change my name to Goodfuck Jonathan
this is all a misunderstanding. they kept asking "Uroko Onoja?" and he kept saying yes
Wow! Africans sure are messed up and don't know a lot about society and how it works. That's probably why they remain so backwards and were conquered by ppl who invented monogamy, art, music, and religion (white)
[account deactivated]
fucking polyamory-shamers
Uroko "Hussein" Onoja
i'm really glad that we had a thread about this but not about the fuel subsidy protests
i've thought about it and a woman raping a man is an impossibility. i'm in counseling right now to address my deeply damaged view of sex

Edited by Goethestein ()

i think it comes from when i walked in on my parents greasily shuffling on top of each others like two suicidal orcas

Edited by Goethestein ()

[account deactivated]
A writer once wrote: “Nigerians do not take their politicos by their words.

Where political players are concerned, the masses are more skeptical than the most flippant Doubting Thomas. In the case of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan otherwise known as Azikiwe, they made an exception.”

In the middle of politicking and attendant spinning, the Jonathan/Sambo administration has swam through chaotic waters. Amidst deadly recalcitrance, the Presidency is daring all odds, holding tightly to the transformation agenda.

In the course of a year-long political peristalsis that started with the admission of the then president, the late Umar Musa Yar’Adua in a Saudi Arabia hospital and concluded in his eventual triumph at the April 2011 Presidential poll, Goodluck Jonathan became a national anthem: Believe in Goodluck. In Goodluck we believe. Nigeria needs Goodluck. No Goodluck no sex, Goodluck Nigeria et al. In him and in his government, the people stake their hope. It turned out people expected too much for their electoral investment in him –pity.

Sadly, like everything Nigeria (that is thrust to paths of satire and charade by eerie force) Goodluck Jonathan proved to be no exceptional. Nigeria has become a nation of protesters, anarchy, its people at dagger-drawn with the president.

Few months after giving him the mandate en masse, Nigerians are no longer at ease with their ‘Goodluck.’ Activists are denouncing him. Clerics are calling for his immediate resignation, The common man is asking for his head.

Hoodlums are burning his effigies. Opponents are denouncing him. The crinkle effect was harrowing for the masses. Nigerians are taking it personal with the president. Go, Goodluck Go, we don’t need Goodluck Again, Mr. President, the Bible says there is no peace for the wicked. …The bible says there is no peace for you”) to regrets (“I’m really disappointed in you my President… I cursed the day I cast my vote for you to sit where you are) Nigerians vent their pique. These eventually became national anthems of the electorates.

Why this sudden call for his removal from Aso Rock? Is this not same Goodluck that promised the nation a breath of fresh air? Why calling for his head and total vacation from Aso Rock? Awon Naija, e ronu (Think twice)
But come to think on it, from history, the aspirations of the electorates have always been negotiated once the politicians mount the thrones. In the abundance of water, we Nigerians have been thirsty daily and continually, there’s water, but there’s no water to drink –because of the gluttony and inconsiderateness of our public office holders – whether elected or selected.

Our society has not witnessed any significant progress in comparison to our human and material resources. Rather, majority of Nigerians have been undergoing immense level of suffering in the midst of plenty.

What is leadership if a leader cannot provide adequate security for its people?
Blood, tears and sorrow everywhere. Boko Haram in the north, militants in the south, flood in the west and of course, kidnapping in the east – A hell
Gradually, the boom, gloom and doom gather momentum from the fart northeast. From drive-by shootings of authority figures and potshots at drinking joints in the sun-baked town of Maiduguri, the Boko Haram insurgence spreads, the scope and erudition of the violence became chafe and chilling –anarchy is the world.

Now, there is a big question mark over the political existence of GEJ beyond 2015. A instance of Tajudeen Oluwanibasiri is insightful. “I have never voted in my life, but I voted for Jonathan in the last election because I believed in him, not his party,” the unemployed 36 year old lamented to a battalion of youths as they watched young boys playing football on January 13, at Ogunlana Street, in Ijesha, Suburb of Lagos. “By next election, I will not make that mistake again,” he avowed. He is representative of millions of young Nigerians who cast their vote for the president.

Now the die is cast; Nigerians are ready for Jonathan. For Founder of Latter Rain Assembly and Convener of Save Nigeria Group, SNG, Pastor Tunde Bakare: It would do Jonathan good to honorably resign or be disgraced out of Aso Rock.

In fact, there were indications at the weekend that some Senators are now backing members of the House of Representative on a plot to impeach President Goodluck Jonathan by September if there is no improvement in the 2012 budget’s implementation.

Constitutionally, he has the mandate to spearhead the nation’s affairs till 2015, but in other way, if a president is incompetent, the national assembly can process his mediate impeachment.

As I end this article with tears in my eyes for pathetic state of the nation, I leave you with words of wisdom from the Holy Book: “Without wise leadership, a nation falls; with many counselors, there is safety.” (Proverbs 11: 14.).

Now, the choice is his: Jonathan Resign, please don’t resign.

Cycloneboy posted:

he sounds like a cool dude who died before his time because of a brutal misandrist attack.

so did he just have a heart attack or what?

he getum snu-snu

[account deactivated]
Uroko, more like you? Fuck no!
http://www.facebook.com/MDE.tv?ref=stream first post on the thing
America... Dana White, President of the UFC, The World, all mothers and fathers, I have a question for you. You're at a family party, and a family member lures your 8-year-old son or daughter - - okay - - into putting their hands into handcuffs high above their heads so they had to stand on their tip-toes over a tree branch, and this family member, a brother-in-law, an uncle, he leaves you there for 4 and a half hours. Ok? WHat do you do, Dana White, and the rest of the world? What do you do to this family member? Well you know what? I've gotten some really interesting responses, Doris Reva, wife of Fred Reva. Now this is Fred, way back when, when he handcuffed that innocent 8-year-old little boy to a tree for 4 and a half hours. And I've had police officers say that they would arrest him, uh I've had old l-aha, had old ladies say that they would kill him, and I had a question one time of "do you want me to do him?" Now that was from Mel Gibson in Tequila Sunrise. Well that was from Mark Brannon, cause that was who Mel Gibson was playing, ok, that was Mark's life. And, Mark offered to do your husband, Doris Reva, 20 years ago, ok? Offered to do that guy. And that kid right there who thought he was ugly, because of the abuse and all this shit that I went through living with your husband or being around him, cause I never felt worthy, never felt good enough. Uh, you know what? I said no. And you know what? In the ensuing 20 years this is what I've gotten for my troubles, America. That kid, ok, who knocks out 5 guys at once, Dana White, pay the fuck attention dude, what's a bigger story? Dan Quinn knocking out 5 guys that attack him one time at Juanitas in Encinitas, California with witnesses, ok? Hence the fact that the Bad Boy Club sticker is drawn after me, ask Boogaloo the artist, or the Huntington Beach Bad Boy, Tito Ortiz, who gets his ass kicked? But-wha-wha-whatever. Ok? Uh, you know what, uh, how about this Dana White? Oh, you know what, can I bring this up? If I press a button. That's me, ok, snagging a fucking tailback out of uh mid-air on fourth and inches, Notre Dame stadium, ok, 1987. Now you know what? I get in trouble for that play, and because I get set up for an attempted rape when I'm this kid, ok, that I can prove in a court of law - - that I get expelled - - for something that I can prove I didn't do, oh my God. You know, not the best way to become a millionaire but you know what? After asshole spends 20 thousand dollars, Notre Dame's attorneys say "oh my God Notre Dame, settle" ok? But Notre Dame doesn't do the right thing. They fucking gamble, ok, they can always settle ok before it goes to trial, you know what but they can price it, motion it, continue it, ching ching ching ching ching, and instead of fucking staying the course because I'm innocent and backing me up, he fucking pulls the plug on me. Ok? So in rage, and in shame, that kid chooses boxing and rushes down - - well you know what, I ended up in Miami, Florida, ok? And Pat Burns, I'll tell you what dude, I'm at 3:22 so I have 6 and a half minutes, uh, you know what why don't you tell fucking America, ok, that I have some talent. I have people fucking calling up and saying "nah you ain't shit", and you know what? Pat, did you or did you not say that I had fucking more talent than Tommy Morrison, and more fucking, uh, was more aggressive at the same point of our career. Did you or did you not say that? And you know what, Al Mitchell, did you not say that I was fucking blacker than Vaughan Bean, ok? You know, so what I'm saying Dana, is that if I want to man, I can fucking stay outside and fucking bomb you all day long, and it's because of cold fission ok and stevia and you know what dude? It's like this ok stevia that's the cure 2lbs of this shit over 4 months melted 62lbs and 6 tumours gone from my uncle bob johnson's body ok? now that's another story, bob, disappearing in fat, has cancer, he's fucking mopey, he's on his way out. i drop a pound of white powder on him ok he gets another one, and now he's out chasing pussy, but he's mad at me because i'm trying to work my mom who - hah, my mom for money... my mom will - my mom will fucking kick me out of the house for fucking telling the truth about fred reva handcuffing me and fred reva not fucking backing me up at notre dame ok and when i tell the bobby chicone story to fred reva, cause bobbys a friend of mine, what's up bobby, what's up julian? uh, fred fucking turns his back, fred fucking invests a million dollars in a company that's curing cancer and fucking taking ladies with ms out of wheelchairs to run triathlons, for real america. ok? and if that fucking asshole, if he fucking invests money in it, you know that it's fucking golden, but you know what? because i fucking have a friend bobby chicone that the whole fucking world knows, and because he says he's gonna fucking cure them, i thought "oh my god" i'm nominated for poet of the year, i'm gonna have bobby read my poem saying that you know what? he's the emissary contacted by aliens and that we have to get our shit straight cause i'll tell you what dana white make no mistake dude because of stevia in my body and pure h2o which is that non soapy shit you're drinking the soapy shit hence the fact you call tito ortiz out motherfucker i call you out bitch and you know what ok i'm gonna become the richest motherfucker on the face of the earth ok it was fucking written uh you know what that kid had a fucking vision 20 years ago that he'd be the richest man in the fucking world i had a vision a dream 20 years ago that i discovered cold fission motherfucker and that i'd be the fucking richest guy on the fucking planet and then when i'm touched by god who tells me that i'm fucking an angel maitreya and i'm here to end slavery on earth and i'm here to fucking deal with asshole men like fred reva all the fuck over because women should be fucking in charge motherfucker i should be rich so you know what im calling you out bitch ok if you fucking had the nuts to stand with tito ortiz fucking stand with me motherfucker and ill beat you to death like i was planning on beating fucking cal worsham to death ok in front of thousand of people so they think oh my god homeboy ill tell you what i am from a distance ok almost god damn impervious motherfucker i knocked out 5 motherfuckers that fucked with me bitch and now im fucking on a roll with cold fission and stevia and pure h2o and i call you out if you got the fucking nutsack to hang with me motherfucker deal with this bitch boom i tell you what i fucking god damn take people out bitch how much time am i at? oh i got 3 and a half motherfucking minutes cool im on a roll i take motherfuckers out heres a true story for all you fucking movie buffs ok mark brannon imagine me with mel gibson and were in a bathroom and this guy starts talking shit and mel gibson and this guy get into a little fucking scuffle and i go out and i break it up and i push em all away and this fuckin dude takes a swing at me and spit no he spit on me and then took a swing oh my god mistake bitch i went boom and fucking dropped bitch to his knees and his eyes got wide and i said thats right clown get the fuck up i said hahaha you know what i went overboard on dude uh haha but i didn't hit fucking him with a bottle he had about 60 stitches i hit him about 4 times and they were crisp fucking shots and you know what uh fucking uh dana white ted williams ok because i discovered cold fission and how to make water pure thats gonna make me the richest motherfucker on the face of the earth ok and theyre gonna call me maitreya alright m a i t r e y a it doesnt matter what its written ok uh what really is is that im here to end slavery for women and everyone on planet earth ladies if you didnt know before fucking spaceships and pyramids sat down on planet earth you were in charge alright my ex happened to do a paper on the very thing ok women were in charge and then spaceships and pyramids sat down and they hunted the women who knew anything and they killed them and it sent this world into the dark ages that has ended up with this male atrocity alright and you know what heres the deal its all proof uh cavemen drew pictures of spaceships and pyramids on cave walls it wasnt just because they were smoking the fucking finest thing on the face of the well one of em nature is what will save this planet ok nature and stevia turning water into a healthy natural gas will get rid of this soap it will make your bodies pure it will make your bodies perfect so im saying for those of you that can afford it rush to get stevia into your bodies please my god start the stampede you will be the happiest people on the face of the earth because this is a pre microsoft investment alright i guarantee you stevia is the cure it cured bob johnson in 4 months and i get my pounds at starwest hyphen botanicals dot com then you go to bulk herbs and spices then powdered herbal extracts and pounds like this are at the bottom ok this costs 50 dollars 2 of these ok is what did bob johnson and you know what asshole even if he was still alive wouldnt back me up i was trying to borrow money so i could give you know go get 20 people ok and give them 2lbs of stevia and see what happens boom you know what but he wouldnt fucking do that because of fred reva millions are dying dana white either you yourself or one of your fucking boys fucking face me fucking fist to fist ok i will fuck them up savagely and prove what im saying is true

aerdil posted:

Would it kill us to have a decent furry thread on here? Apprently it would.

story...
polygamy is really bad for society

Myfanwy posted:

What about polyamory

MadMedico posted:

Myfanwy posted:

What about polyamory

It's probably bad too

Myfanwy posted:

-Roman Empire forces monogamy on Europe.
-European civilization collapses.

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.

Myfanwy posted:

MadMedico posted:

Myfanwy posted:

What about polyamory

It's probably bad too

Polysexuality?

also:
- Islam reintroduces polygamy to European society
- starts a golden age of European history.

Cycloneboy posted:

also:

dats fukken gay

babyfinland posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

also:

dats fukken gay

it is pretty well established that Islam is gay, yes.

w/e, u little homo lol