khamsek, jc or maggotmaster
i'm so fucking sick and tired of the internet, i hope obama actually has that "kill switch" and presses it one day
u mad
[account deactivated]
Bavaria non alcoholic beer is a non alcoholic beer (0.0% ABV) brewed by the Bavaria Brewery. Like many non alcoholic beers, sales have recently been increasing rapidly, for example Waitrose reported increases of 11% year on year in 2011.[1] It currently claims a review of "84 - good" from the Alström Bros of BeerAdvocate and more generally "71-average" from 227 reviews by that site's readers.[2] Not all reviewers have been so kind, however - Chris Mercer stating that, halfway down his glass, he "felt like someone was plastering my mouth with an industrial cereal agent." [3]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
wait who here made this
jcs tumble?
[account deactivated]
whats khamseks fursona
[account deactivated]
JC's 'cuz half of those entries were things said by me, so it's definitely going to be the best because i more than make up for the other half which sucks.
my sister had a rock tumblr as a teenager which she ran continuously day in day out, and even though she kept it in her closest you could still hear it whirring, slowly whirring all day, every day. i imagine its still whirring now, somewhere
much like your posting

animedad posted:

wait who here made this

brad

animedad posted:

tpaine posted:

Jesus Christ.

khamsek wakes up with a hangover from 0.0% beer and treats it with a few cups of decaf
i havent checked into maggotmasters recently but i'm pretty sure mine is teh best. someone called it 'post-hipster' yesterday
maggotmaster shouting at otherkin about their false struggle is p awesome tho
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i read khamblr and there was like some poetry about bein in russia and i didnt get it but it made me feel nice at least
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
hm, drinking a bunch of vodka alone tonite does sound pretty good.

for mother russia and for the 0.0 in us all

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

i'm so fucking sick and tired of the internet, i hope obama actually has that "kill switch" and presses it one day

discipline posted:

ahahaha khamblr I Like This

im prepared to lease it to you for a competitive variable rate

kahlil gibran for the win

Impper posted:

i havent checked into maggotmasters recently but i'm pretty sure mine is teh best. someone called it 'post-hipster' yesterday

i think you mistook your gay lover's lisp for a -t at the end of "POS"

Edited by babyfinland ()

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

babyfinland posted:

Impper posted:

i think you mistook your gay lover's lisp for a -t at the end of "POS"

ok wait a second. what the hell is this tom.

purestrain ownage, maddasooka