your move christ
Let's Pray: The Holy Rosary
barkley shut up and jam deez nuts in ur face
[account deactivated]
imagine a retsuprae of your life except instead of slowbeef and diabeetus commentating its charles bark-a-lee and shaquille o neal, and instead of your life they're commentating it's the trailer for inherent vice on an hour long loop. just kidding
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
http://www.twenty.cc/u/leh0n/fav_youtubes
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

want to know how lame i am, at any time i'm keeping up with several threads in the let's play subforum of the somethingawful forums. not even shitting you, i read them and watch the vids. I watched 2 hour long videos of a guy on youtube trying to beat final fantasy tactics battles with only one archer. And I loved it.

mainstream games are so nonparticipatory and non-gamey these days that lets plays kind of default to the same kind of product, since seeing someone else play them is tantamount to playing it.

i dont wanna use mainstream as a kind of pejorative, but then again when it comes to fucking bideo games i kind of do actually. a lot.

OH SHIT SCREEN FLASHING RED, GET BEIND CORNER FOR THREE SECONDS TO REMOVE ALL PENALTIES FOREVER
also posting about video games is equally as satisfying and far, far more relevant to the world than posting about politics which is the subject of such musing i dont even
[account deactivated]
...you have better shit to do? yeah i know. b/c i work as an NSA intern assigned to "The Rhizzone". fuckres aren't keeping me on, sooooooooo....
you haven't missed anything. most of the good games since 2008 have been blatant callbacks to games in the 90s and early 00s and the rest are dark souls and demons' souls and your life is almost certainly richer for not having played them.

you've missed gaming microtransactions. thats the big thing you've missed. you haven't missed anything.
dilbart
uncharted 3
cow clicker

Edited by cleanhands ()

[account deactivated]
ok im playing it now what
bball

Impper posted:

ok im playing it now what

[account deactivated]
http://moneytshirts.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/warn-a-brother.png
da apostrophe police