i met up with getfiscal and now he's moving away from toronto. coincidence? hmm
i ate an entire 18" pizza without chewing

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

i met swampman but he never text me again so i guess our relationship just wasnt gonn work. he did however lean back at one point in a chair in his roommates room where we were smoking cigarettes and say, "so, yeah, this is what the life of a famous poster is like'

one of my hs friends is dating someone i recognize from helldump so I guess I'm never going to see him again

littlegreenpills posted:

i met up with getfiscal and now he's moving away from toronto. coincidence? hmm

you were nice to me and didn't throw oils at me and call me names... and i can't abide that. moving.

I'm movin from waustin to find that bad idiot bike boy I like so much. Cokme to papa
Doh wait he's in NYC. Ffs. FFS
swampman is the only thing new york has going for it, if you think about it
i just got back from baltimore and when i stepped off the bus in manhattan i took in a big deep breath and it smelled like an open sewer
nyc died when it kicked out the velvet underground and al the white ppl left in protest
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
goongrats/goondolences
[account deactivated]
Yeah DorkRex texted me from Lollapalooza to tell me the news; oh man, Sunday brunch will be lively this week.
i met HB6.285 "khamsek" at a greasy kebab restaurant on the edgeware road. she was wearing a hijab, a very low-cut summer dress (no bra) and knee-high leather boots. i was kinda strung out on a cocktail of six parts methiopropamine to one part 6-apb but i'm pretty sure she asked me to tell her my entire sexual history in graphic detail, which i did, to establish status and desireability. afterwards, i subtly negged her by advancing an ironic appreciation of the israeli occupation of the palestinian territories as a work of performance art and doing my achmed the dead terrorist impression. she ordered a lamb kebab; i was too wired to eat and just had forty cigarettes and a quadruple espresso instead. as she ate, with a ravenous ferocity rarely seen outside an episode man vs food, the kebab grease splashed into her cleavage, soon giving the entire surface of her upper chest a savoury sheen. i couldn't hold myself back any longer.... i reached out and suddenly grabbed a breast. her initial expression of shock and fury melted away into that look of sad acceptance i have come to know and love, and we went back to the homeless shelter where she now lives. i've been on amphetamines all week and couldn't really get it up but we'll be trying again next week. will keep u posted
hb = 6.*??? lol wow you have low standards bro.
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

hb = 6.*??? lol wow you have low standards bro.

ima dog

just two self hating jews meeting at an arabic food place. nbd. *throws down smoke bomb and hops on fixie. rides away and busts a sick 20 ft skid before speeding around a corner headed towards williamsburg*
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

i met HB6.285 "khamsek" at a greasy kebab restaurant on the edgeware road. she was wearing a hijab, a very low-cut summer dress (no bra) and knee-high leather boots. i was kinda strung out on a cocktail of six parts methiopropamine to one part 6-apb but i'm pretty sure she asked me to tell her my entire sexual history in graphic detail, which i did, to establish status and desireability. afterwards, i subtly negged her by advancing an ironic appreciation of the israeli occupation of the palestinian territories as a work of performance art and doing my achmed the dead terrorist impression. she ordered a lamb kebab; i was too wired to eat and just had forty cigarettes and a quadruple espresso instead. as she ate, with a ravenous ferocity rarely seen outside an episode man vs food, the kebab grease splashed into her cleavage, soon giving the entire surface of her upper chest a savoury sheen. i couldn't hold myself back any longer.... i reached out and suddenly grabbed a breast. her initial expression of shock and fury melted away into that look of sad acceptance i have come to know and love, and we went back to the homeless shelter where she now lives. i've been on amphetamines all week and couldn't really get it up but we'll be trying again next week. will keep u posted

should've done a dhv spike after your opener

i guess this is the point where i reveal that kensek is my rhizzone slash OTP
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
khamsek took a photo of my dick + texted it to crow
[account deactivated]
willesden is a weird place.... a lot of the houses are really nice but quite a few have been converted into tiny flats for immigrant families... its def got more than its fair share of weird middle class sex cults though (im in most of em)
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

willesden is a weird place.... a lot of the houses are really nice but quite a few have been converted into tiny flats for immigrant families... its def got more than its fair share of weird middle class sex cults though (im in most of em)

so to you there are two kinds of houses--the "really nice" ones, and then the ones immigrants live in.... interesting....

uh yeah the homes of rich people tend to be nicer than those of poor people. hth
i dont know about you but i think that the ebullient love of a happy and well-bonded Pakistani family makes for better home decor than all the tacky hotel lobby-art money can buy

Superabound posted:

i dont know about you but i think that the ebullient love of a happy and well-bonded Pakistani family makes for better home decor than all the tacky hotel lobby-art money can buy

jesus christ shut up

i heard a child and his father doing the "oh no no no no neh" thing

Impper posted:

jesus christ shut up

come on Impp! just 10 more downvotes and youll be responsible for fully one half of my negative rep! push past the burn!

Trolled again by superabound...
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

khamsek took a photo of my dick + texted it to crow

Sexy

Jon's hall smells like soup. He got 1 cup in his whole apartment. I call em 1 cup FUCKER. Soon i'll call him SOUP HALL FUCKER if he dont SHOW UP and SORT IT OUT. Wheres my money

Goethestein posted:

how old r u khamsek

she just turned 56

i thought she was 55 but i guess she just had her birthday yeah