http://www.vocero.com/le-practicaba-sexo-oral-a-hombres-mientras-dormian/

Un ‘disc jockey’ fue arrestado en Pennsylvania por irrumpir en las casas de varios hombres, y practicarle sexo oral mientras dormían, según informó el portal Newsone.

Dajuan Porter fue acusado por tres varones, quienes habían caído en un profundo sueño, y cuando despertaron tenían al hombre practicando la felación.

El hombre de 27 años esperaba que sus víctimas salieran de la discoteca donde él trabaja, para seguirlos a sus hogares y violarlos.

Porter enfrenta cargos por acoso sexual y escalamiento. Hace un año atrás, el hombre fue acusado por intentar sodomizar a su compañero de celda en una cárcel de Maryland.

We've talked about the laughable concept of 'rape by envelopment,' and it has been pretty clearly established that it's bullshit, but what about cases like this? I think most of us would agree that male on male stuff like this does in fact constitute rape, but what is the difference? How can we try to explain to 'mens rights' activists and autistic trots who pedal the notion of 'female on male' rape how the difference in willingness between cases such as these and the made up concept of women raping men?

Anecdotally, a (male) friend of mine passed out drunk next to a mutual (female) friend of ours one night when we were partying and his ex got pissed off and woke him up and had intercourse with him. He said later that, 'she pretty much raped me,' but he didn't really seem all that bothered. However, I'm sure if a man had done something like this to him he would have been greatly bothered. Is this homophobia, or is there something deeper about how 'will' works for men and women in our society?

I look forward to your input.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

who pedal the notion

cycleteen

i know a dude who got raped by envelopment. true strory
[account deactivated]
oh no no no no no neh
the original post looks like a taco bell menu board to me so maybe post an english story next time thanks
lol how ignorant do you have to be to not be able to read spanish french and german as well as english...
[account deactivated]
i would add sanksrit to the list but this is LF so obviously i have to apply the standards appropriate for the freshman college students you all are
[account deactivated]
Yeah and you're a freshman in college

tpaine posted:

EmanuelaBrolandi posted:

i would add sanksrit to the list but this is LF so obviously i have to apply the standards appropriate for the freshman college students you all are

I'm 43.

[account deactivated]
gay shit should be illegal anyway

tpaine posted:

I'm in college

stupid supreme court and its made up penumbral rights to fuck other men

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Anecdotally, a (male) friend of mine passed out drunk next to a mutual (female) friend of ours one night when we were partying and his ex got pissed off and woke him up and had intercourse with him. He said later that, 'she pretty much raped me,' but he didn't really seem all that bothered. However, I'm sure if a man had done something like this to him he would have been greatly bothered. Is this homophobia, or is there something deeper about how 'will' works for men and women in our society?

its 100% rape but also men are just more emotionally resilient and easily capable of handling the negative psychological effects of rape than women are. its called "manning up", look it up sometime

so you're saying he got it up and busted one in this chick and it was rape?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

so you're saying he got it up and busted one in this chick and it was rape?

reflexive arousal is not an invitation to rape my man

the dude i know got raped by a fat girl who was creepily in love with him and he kinda pretended it was fine but im pretty sure it deeply scarred him
Vaguely related but i just found out that Polyandry is common practice in Tibet so I guess there are some places where women really do oppress men.....

probably not like frat parties in Texas though

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

lol you would know... god damn misogynist scumbag

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

lol you would know... god damn misogynist scumbag

this coming from Mr "slam pig"?.....

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
your friend probably had sex w/ this woman playing on her genuine emotions she had to get sex when he was fucked up and then acted like it was some weird thing and she was creepy in love with him. so basically what i'm saying is your friend (you) raped this 'fat' girl
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

the dude i know got raped by a fat girl who was creepily in love with him and he kinda pretended it was fine but im pretty sure it deeply scarred him

khamsek isn't fat and own your pain

[account deactivated]
i send dick pics to myself to troll the FBI agent assigned to my case file
I got raped by envolpement. No biggie. No me casa jajajaja. Cabron

deadken posted:

this but all dudes i know

rape by envelopment happens, sure, but its not like being sodomized, which is a grave sin, and is not the same thing as consensual sex
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

your friend probably had sex w/ this woman playing on her genuine emotions she had to get sex when he was fucked up and then acted like it was some weird thing and she was creepy in love with him. so basically what i'm saying is your friend (you) raped this 'fat' girl

nah she was creepy in love with him + wouldnt shut up about it. full disclosure: im the girl in this story. i raped a dude dick w/ my butt.

deadken posted:

if you really love somebody you shouldn't rape them

littlegreenpills posted:

deadken posted:

if you really love somebody you shouldn't rape them

"Sometimes love don't feel like it should"- J. Cougar Mellencamp

Being penetrated is at the core of feminine experience, and thats why it's more damaging for a guy to be raped by a penis toting man than by a vagina toting strong girl. There's a loss of identity that adds to the trauma of the assault. All rapes are traumatic, but when someone's standing in the world and role in society is implicitly called into question, they wwill be more damaged by the rape. probably