the veep selection was actually a leak which forced romney to come out with the decision. the question still remains, 'who let the dogs out?'

getfiscal posted:

discipline posted:

well too bad that still doesn't scare me into voting for obama.

i don't think he was depending on the communist muslim vote

famous last words

lol part of the ryan plan is to distribute medicaid benefits using debit cards like food stamps and tanf are currently. it's illegal to charge transaction fees, etc. on food stamps but not on other types of benefits. owns so hard

Edited by TROT_CUMLOVER ()

Alyosha posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

the debt crisis narrative

Do you not believe in the debt crisis, and if so, why?

nominally, yes; it's the equivalent of mesopotamic pagans who didn't sacrifice enough virgins to appease the Gods and save their crops from ruin.

tpaine posted:

does romney have half a chance at all or is it going to be four more years of the o-man

i honestly want romney to win, obama is boring in addition to being worse than bush was

i just want george bush back in office

come back curious george. i...i miss you

chris christie
republican does a thing
american electoral politics are basically just about sex, its kinda boring really
i mean i support romney but when it comes down to it he's just another boring liberal who won;t nuke china or reinstitute slavery or fight a land war in europe or fuck a pig on live tv or do anything remotely interesting
i really wanted gingrich to win
Newt Gingrich is avaricious, venal, petty, grotesquely fat, repulsively libidinous, and gloriously vile. He has none of the glossy sheen of Romney or Santorum or Obama. He is unencumbered by bullshit. He divorces his wives while they receive treatment in hospital, he leers like a creepy uncle, he says monstrous things to hooting applause. Newt Gingrich turns ugliness into high art. He has perfected the aesthetics of the grotesque. Like it or not, he is the real face of America.

In an election full of simpering clones, Newt Gingrich is the only real human being. He won’t win, of course, because nobody really likes looking at themselves in the mirror. But as long as he stays in the race, he’ll remain an unpleasant reminder of what we all really are.
I really wanted weed hitler christ
I was hearing a panel discussion on the radio today about Nixon and it seems astonishing that America could have ever had a President who could make such bold and courageous decisions to advance the cause of international peace.

deadken posted:

Newt Gingrich is avaricious, venal, petty, grotesquely fat, repulsively libidinous, and gloriously vile. He has none of the glossy sheen of Romney or Santorum or Obama. He is unencumbered by bullshit. He divorces his wives while they receive treatment in hospital, he leers like a creepy uncle, he says monstrous things to hooting applause. Newt Gingrich turns ugliness into high art. He has perfected the aesthetics of the grotesque. Like it or not, he is the real face of America.

In an election full of simpering clones, Newt Gingrich is the only real human being. He won’t win, of course, because nobody really likes looking at themselves in the mirror. But as long as he stays in the race, he’ll remain an unpleasant reminder of what we all really are.

is that your blog? 'cuz it owns bones

i'm assuming it is: i hit ctrl + f and got 8 results for aesthetics in 2 posts

Crow posted:

getfiscal posted:

discipline posted:

well too bad that still doesn't scare me into voting for obama.

i don't think he was depending on the communist muslim vote

famous last words

there are few things as bold as the guy everyone knew was going to be the nominee before the primaries choosing the guy the media posited as being the #1 VP pick before the primaries

deadken posted:

american electoral politics are basically just about sex, its kinda boring really

*Deleuze gives a thumbs up as hes slowly lowered into a vat of molten steel*

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

I was hearing a panel discussion on the radio today about Nixon and it seems astonishing that America could have ever had a President who could make such bold and courageous decisions to advance the cause of international peace.

nixon was the last good president

Tsargon posted:

nixon was the last good president

It's actually Theodore Roosevelt if you take the time to read my Cracked.com listicle

today a woman shopping at my neighbourhood's grocery store bought a cart full of food and then asked for a bunch of bags. And the cashier was like okay it costs a nickel a bag, how many do you want? And the shopper left the lane and went over to the fruit section and tore a few dozen small clear plastic bags you put apples in and such and then started putting all her groceries in the tiny free bags. I still can't tell if it was stupid or genius.

getfiscal posted:

today a woman shopping at my neighbourhood's grocery store bought a cart full of food and then asked for a bunch of bags. And the cashier was like okay it costs a nickel a bag, how many do you want? And the shopper left the lane and went over to the fruit section and tore a few dozen small clear plastic bags you put apples in and such and then started putting all her groceries in the tiny free bags. I still can't tell if it was stupid or genius.

human beings are such fucking scum

getfiscal posted:

anyone who subverts Green Fascism is fine by

AmericanNazbro posted:

of course it is lol

(Some further thoughts on the Marx-Freud-God triumvirate: all three had white beards, all three rejected their Judaism, all three suffered the loss of a child, all three came from elsewhere but eventually took up residence in England, all three have been to some extent discredited in their own fields but maintain a loyal following in humanities departments.)

During the Second World War, Canada's Prime Minister, King, tried to assure Quebecers that conscription was only a last resort while supporting the British war effort. This led to his words, "not necessarily conscription, but conscription if necessary." Paraphrased in an inverted form, is this not the proper Marxist stance towards an illegal seizure of power? Dictatorship if necessary, but not necessarily dictatorship. Put yet another way by Groucho Marx (with a possible implied threat): These are my principles - if you don't like them, I have others!
NYT: “For every soldier killed in war this year, about 25 veterans now take their own lives.”
[account deactivated]
i like how that sounds like cause and effect

like if an IED throws some shrapnel through a guy's neck then somewhere in georgia a bunch of dudes start reaching for their sidearms
bloop bloop bloop monsterkill

getfiscal posted:

NYT: “For every soldier killed in war this year, about 25 veterans now take their own lives.”

the war on night terror

deadken posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

of course it is lol

sam "john" krissty

getfiscal posted:

isn't this something for the US armed forces to be proud of? For years they get accused of being fat or lazy or degenerate but now they're finally learning important lessons about honour and sacrifice from Teutonic Knights or Japanese Samurai.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

justice

i like how every profile of drone operators has these guys suffering "PTSD" from clocking in 9-to-5 committing mass murder all day and how sad it is because they need help too and i'm yelling maybe that's the guilt from being a hired fucking killer but the radio liberals cannot hear me
look at it this way: the government can either spend billions upon billions of tax dollars paying for these retired soldiers medical and psyche bills for the rest of their lives, or they can spend a small fraction of that developing a drug that induces suicidal psychosis and tell soldiers its a vaccine to prevent them from bringing filthy muslim diseases back home to their families.

hell, just leave a bowl full with a sign saying "free syphilis cure" at every military airport and youll keep a clear conscience knowing you only caught the rapers
Bane said: "No one cared who I was until I put on the mask." Is this not true of every true revolutionary? Anarchy is acceptable: Real power is not.
my roommate is joining the military because he wants to work intelligence fuckshitfart
lol barack obama is field testing a slogan that says romney-ryan's economic ideas are "top-down" ... it's like... i dunno... recuperating conservative thought for milquetoast liberalism
‎"The Republican's vice-presidential nominee, Paul Ryan, is one of those precious rarities in modern politics, Neil Macdonald says, a muscular intellectual willing to tell voters ugly truths about the state of their nation."