[account deactivated]
i just did the worst thing you can possibly do with your time... mildly trolled a news website
someone had a "what has been seen cannot be unseen" joke on their okcupid profile and i was like okay well forget that lady... but... ironically... i coudn't....
i read a paper applying agamben to post 9/11 american security culture called "Homo Sacer vs Homo Soccer Moms"
i just wrote a paper im calling

The Redemption of an Unintelligible Peasant Materialism: Reevaluating Historical Significance in Carlo Ginzburg’s The Cheese and the Worms
[account deactivated]

babyfinland posted:

i just wrote a paper im calling

The Redemption of an Unintelligible Peasant Materialism: Reevaluating Historical Significance in Carlo Ginzburg’s The Cheese and the Worms

babyfinland posted:

i read a paper applying agamben to post 9/11 american security culture called "Homo Sacer vs Homo Soccer Moms"

Yea thats what i asked you about

when you think about it if the whole world had social democratic values things would be a lot easier
[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

when you think about it if the whole world had social democratic values things would be a lot easier

thats weird becauase social democratic values are like social tolerance and respect of the public (state)-private (personal) boundary which would kind of dissolve if everyone attended to those principles

babyfinland posted:

i just watched a video applying chillaxing to a pre 9/11 weed culture called "Kula Shaker vs Reading Dumb Books"

i more meant social democratic values like burgers and wife swapping

tpaine posted:

iwc if i flew to australia would u let me dip u? y/n?
of course bro, Australia is unofficially known as "fag island" you know
cool. would your azngrlfnd be ok with that or would we have to do it on the sneak? bc im just saying i want to hold your hand at the bar n stuff... maybe kiss a lil. we'll save the heavy shit for back at yer flat...
do they say flat or apartment or bungalow in australia?
"hammock box"

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

cool. would your azngrlfnd be ok with that or would we have to do it on the sneak? bc im just saying i want to hold your hand at the bar n stuff... maybe kiss a lil. we'll save the heavy shit for back at yer flat...

nah i'm giving you consent now, don't even ask me at the time, door's open....just find me and start dipping, i'll assume it's you....the kind of bars i go to, it's no trouble.....so long as you're also prepared to be the "middle carriage of the Indian Pacific" so to speak....

we use flat, apartment, and "unit" interchangeably for any sort of multi-divided domicile. This a bungalow...shit's everywhere

HenryKrinkle posted:

I am also extremely glad that furchat crew still has a place to hang out and stuff. Thank god for that

[account deactivated]
@CelestialBeard
[account deactivated]
erm... Thom J is @CelestialBeard? aka a real crazy dude who posts 100000 times a day and had three backup accounts for when his main and first backup accounts get banned for posting too much
[account deactivated]
yeah he's fuckin nuts
what went down in the 'garden?

what went down in the 'garden?

two people ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil

lol, how many forums has slashie destroyed

gyrofry posted:

lol, how many forums has slashie destroyed

with each one zie grows more powerful

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]