life is only pain and misery and you should probably kill yourself now before it gets worse
even during the 'decline' of the empire americans lives are pretty much objectively awesome you whiney white college student babbie
i guess if you fetishize technology and isolation u fucking nerd
just because anecdotally you don't have any real friends doesn't mean that american life is categorized by isolation

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

even during the 'decline' of the empire americans lives are pretty much objectively awesome you whiney white college student babbie

[account deactivated]
look for Coors Banquet BeerĀ©
if youre american and you actually enjoy life youre fuckin doing sometbing wrong
According to both Marxism and Islam, Americans are really happy and love life.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i had some guinness, widmer heifenweizer, then some anchor steam and i want to die now
god shut up. learn to hold your liquor like me an t paine bruh.
[account deactivated]
im holding my liquor just fine fucko but that doesnt change the state of worthless existence
also lol you're drinking wheat beer. what are you a 20 yr old girl?
i really like liberty pale ale i don't like anchor steam that much tho, but it's my dads fav beer
i live in SF so anchor steam is all over the fuckin' place
[account deactivated]
i had 2 40s of budweister in the basement after work, 2 pints of pizza pub microbrew in the middle of the bike ride back to brooklyn, and i got 3 tall boys of coors banquet beer which i am currently half way thru the second one of.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
ya mane it's saturday. i assume you dont wake up at 6 tomorrow? i havent had those aluminum coors lite cans i don't know if they sell them around me.
just spilled some anchorsteam on my keyboard but i think its okay
this chick i used to bang just told me to come to the bar we always hang out at but im not gonna go bc i dont want 2 cheat on my girlfriend and im already a lil drunk. so instead im posting on the forum with other drunks.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I've had eight beers, but I do have to get up early. Before I go to sleep, maybe someone could recommend a favorite Let's Play
which 1 of these womyn who raped my by envolopment are you talking about?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i liked the earthbound one bc they're acting like a really bad game is actually super good and no one noticed it somehow and now like 18 years later they're on the cutting edge of boring japanese rpg white-knightery
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
earthbound sucks mainne. if it's not legends of lufia 2 get that shit out of my face bruh.
[account deactivated]
this girl just texted me and said 'is your gf there? if not i'll come over' tpaine, my fate is in your hands
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

it really isn't, even if you are a worthless hedonistic loser

i mean, someone can attain 'happiness' through a constant state of blissful inebriated ignorance, sure whatever. but that doesn't mean their life is 'awesome' because they are still, objectively, worthless human garbage

Edited by AmericanNazbro ()