paris sucks
I’m reading about the 2005 “civil unrest” at the moment…..anyway what I’m getting at is I fail to see how France has any future apart from low-intensity insurgency, pogroms or apartheid. Who is to blame for this course of events?

central paris is nice though

deadken posted:

paris sucks

false

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

I’m reading about the 2005 “civil unrest” at the moment…..anyway what I’m getting at is I fail to see how France has any future apart from low-intensity insurgency, pogroms or apartheid. Who is to blame for this course of events?

Socialest President

body massage
mars is awesome paris is shit

and i dont just mean the rap from each city i mean the cities themselves
[account deactivated]

hobotorium posted:

french rap is kinda bad but its better than rap from pretty much everywhere else in continental europe

actually that said while i was in kosovo i made friends w/ the kosovar dude whos really into hip-hop and sometimes he posts some sick flows straight outta pristina on me facebook
saying french rap sucks is extremely ignorant bruh they're literally the only place that has it's own unique hip-hop culture that isn't like some wierd "BITCH IM JAY-Z FROM HUNGARY" type shit because it's fueled by real creativity and graffiti culture thats been around since the same time it started in the USA and not just like 5 yr old MTV shit beamed in from a satellite. the country with the worst rap in europe is actually the uk so that makes sense why your taste is shit and instead you listen to what passes for music our there.
lol im from a country with literally 2 good rappers and the home of electro music: here is my opinion on ____ related to rap
lol uk rap is awesome
lol u listened to tinie tempah and dizzee rascal and now you think you know bout grime
i was talking about lewis parker and rodney smiff bruh grime is garbage
nah blud its not great now but old grime is fuckin awesome
yeah of course i was being hyperbolic.. i like wiley and i like quite a bit of grime but you saying french rap is bad generally and being from the uk is really just ridiculous.. it warranted such rhetoric
i said kinda bad which is true, it is all in french, a useless outdated language spoken only by hirstute snail-eaters, their former colonial subjects, and the unbearably pretentious.... of course im being hyperbolic too. the internet is a cruel place
france has a fairly decent reggae culture actually

its funny tho that when rap like this exists we even talk about anything else and act like 'good' and 'bad' are relevant in the shadow of such music

deadken posted:

the internet is a cruel place

obviously no one from england or france could make something this good so whats the point of this discussion at all, really
thats rly good but im just gonna post some grime anyway
what youre gonna post a wiley track and then a dot rot one right after? what about hte BEEF bro
ok

sorry meant to post this

it's kinda amazing nobody's yet come up with a successful answer to southern rap and nothing seems to be on the horizon

rip dj screw
[account deactivated]
this fo EVa
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

an englishman not liking the french, quick someone call NASA to observe this rare, once in a lifetime phenomenon

the anglo-french dynamic is rly complex and not reducible to simple dislike at all

[account deactivated]
paris is a fucking toilet though
[account deactivated]
streets that smell of piss, six euros for a supermarket sandwich and eight for a pint, people who will disdain you for speaking english and disdain you for trying to speak french, collapsing public services, six-lane highways around public monuments, tiny sweaty clubs full of tiny sweaty frenchmen, Paris Sucks
lyons is really nice though

discipline posted:

if paris is a toilet then what would you call london

a city iono

paris is a grotty old museum piece ringed by suburbs that may as well be prisons, london is ugly as shit but at least we dont keep going on about how beautiful the place is