""

http://youtu.be/fdisTOKom5I
hm. who cares
dude, it's rape
old dudes talking about rape is like the unsexiest thing to do with sex, even more so than like syphilis sores or childbirth
He's Right. believing that abortion should be banned except in cases of rape makes you a piece of human garbage deserving to be taken behind the chemical shed and shot.
lets all hold hands and pray that the lord takes cycloneboy away from us

Cycloneboy posted:

He's Right. believing that abortion should be banned except in cases of rape makes you a piece of human garbage deserving to be taken behind the chemical shed and shot.

literally everyone deserves to be shot especially you. who cares

deadken posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

literally everyone deserves to be shot especially you. who cares

whoa i'm sensing a little hostility.

dude you murdered your grandmother thats just not cool

deadken posted:

dude you murdered your grandmother thats just not cool

you know, it's generally the real murderer who constantly points fingers at others... i'm calling the police, you killed my grandmother and made a post about it on the internet.

How's your investment money doing Cycloneboy. Are you seeing some big returns on your investments

Meursault posted:

How's your investment money doing Cycloneboy. Are you seeing some big returns on your investments

it's doing all-right. it's up by one or two thousand. i switched to a lower-return portfolio because i'm waiting for Europe to implode.

Good to hear my man.
"Ethel Waters, for example, was the result of a forcible rape," Huckabee said of the late American gospel singer. One-time presidential candidate Huckabee added: "I used to work for James Robison back in the 1970s, he leads a large Christian organization. He, himself, was the result of a forcible rape. And so I know it happens, and yet even from those horrible, horrible tragedies of rape, which are inexcusable and indefensible, life has come and sometimes, you know, those people are able to do extraordinary things."

MadMedico posted:

"Ethel Waters, for example, was the result of a forcible rape," Huckabee said of the late American gospel singer. One-time presidential candidate Huckabee added: "I used to work for James Robison back in the 1970s, he leads a large Christian organization. He, himself, was the result of a forcible rape. And so I know it happens, and yet even from those horrible, horrible tragedies of rape, which are inexcusable and indefensible, life has come and sometimes, you know, those people are able to do extraordinary things."

jesus as well

cycloneboy dont try to pin this on ken. you murdered your grandmother... stop trying to deny it
If you rape the next messiah into existence it's okay.
well obviously God didn't ask MAry's consent the first time...
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i legitimately love grapes

guidoanselmi posted:

i legitimately love grapes

maybe its a good time as ever to go gendyrfree

Edited by reggaelolita ()

you won't be allowed in anyone's bathroom. good luck peeing in an alleyway for the rest of your life
we should market those pee devices nascar drivers use to non binaryâ„¢ persons
alternatively there's never been a better time to diaper up
urination is a shameful sign of typical western decadence, taking in more fluids than is strictly necessary while 17% of the world has no access to clean drinking water
just fucking resorb all water
lol, looks like we got a bunch of fuckin urinators lurking this page
Keven sat before his netbook, bored. There was still 10 minutes till end of shift, but his paperwork was all up to date. Restless, he looked over the rhizzone. Suddenly, Keven doubled over in pain, falling from his chair. Moaning and wailing, Kev3en began to vomit helplessly. To Keven's Horror, his final Vomit produced a single, ebony finger. Keven panted, the finger hanging out of his mouth, when impossibly it began to move and twist, pulling it's self out of Keven's mouth. A second finger appeared, then a third, then a whole hand began to pull it's self into view, now pushing backwards against Keven's head as a wrist, then a fore arm, then an elbow came into view. Now a new set of fingers appear from the horribly distended and cracked mouth, a new arm, faster than the last, impossibly fast (though there could be no standard for such a thing.) The arms begin to flex outwards, cracking Keven's entire face open like a banana being peeled from the inside, and now a head peeps out from within. The face is dark, dull charcoal, the eyes all dead glossy black, and when the figure opens it's mouth, there are no teeth, only a gross red abscess of a mouth, a tongue lolling within.

The figure stands, nearly seven feet tall. Behind it on the floor there remains only a wet, thin sleeping bag that had once been Keven. Looking at the discarded skin, the unholy molt of whatever now stood, you'd never think it had ever fit over the looming figure, and Keven was a man who wore his nickname "big" proudly. The creature (for it couldn't be a person, even if it resembled a person) sat now at the desk chair Keven had occupied only ten minutes ago, ten minutes between here and hell. Dead black glass eyes flicked over the still open netbook, the still visible rhizzone.net, read the thread title and the thread content, absorbed it in an instant, and then the creature spoke:

"I *SAW* what you did," said the Black Man. "And now you're going to get what's coming to you"

The words echoed in the room and as they faded so did the monster, leaving only the open netbook and the remains of what had once been Keven.

discipline posted:

it's cool how christians have more conservative views of abortion now than they had in the 15th century

anti-abortion laws or politicking are almost always functionally anti-woman but i really don't believe that there is anything intrinsically hard to understand about why some people hold legitimate pro-life beliefs

Groulxsmith posted:

discipline posted:

it's cool how christians have more conservative views of abortion now than they had in the 15th century

anti-abortion laws or politicking are almost always functionally anti-woman but i really don't believe that there is anything intrinsically hard to understand about why some people hold legitimate pro-life beliefs

"legitimate" "pro"-"life"

please use the much more accurate and appropriate term "anti-abortion" tia

Groulxsmith posted:

discipline posted:

Not really, I can't understand the worldview of someone who who is hell bent on not terminating something with only a fraction of the cognitive abilities of cave shrimp

Edited by MadMedico ()

MadMedico posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

discipline posted:

Not really, I can't understand the worldview of someone who who is hell bent on terminating something with only a fraction of the cognitive abilities of cave shrimp

they're hell-bent on not terminating something with the cognitive abilities of a cancer, hth.

MadMedico posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

discipline posted:

Not really, I can't understand the worldview of someone who who is hell bent on terminating something with only a fraction of the cognitive abilities of cave shrimp

breivik...

i don't really have a problem with abortings but i'm firmly committed to shocking and upsetting my boring carelord libpals who go around posting insufficiently ironic fb updates. lol. fuckerz. quit 'borting

Cycloneboy posted:

MadMedico posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

discipline posted:

they're hell-bent on not terminating something with the cognitive abilities of a cancer, hth.

whoops that was a typo.