"Crowd leaves stunned, enlightened, wondering if anyone is going to eat that"
the fact that no one there was successfully tempted to yell "UH OH, Spaghettios" is, i think, the REAL performance
post your picture in the picture thread superabound. let's see what you look like bro
superabound is actually my parachute account for all the posts that are, like, too bad for me to even post as Emanuela Orlandi. so, you know, that's like.. really bad..

maybe ill hop over to superabound and write some bad posts in resposne later..

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

superabound is actually my parachute account for all the posts that are, like, too bad for me to even post as Emanuela Orlandi. so, you know, that's like.. really bad..

maybe ill hop over to superabound and write some bad posts in resposne later..

consequently, you all already know from my EO posts in that thread that i look like the son of a Midwestern farmer suddenly called back home to steward the family legacy after my father's untimely niggerhate-induced stroke, so please stop asking already

the john industry should be licensed, regulated and limited to give these men a way out of their disgusting exploitative life style. also mandatory sti testing and your picture displayed in city hall for a period of six weeks before you can pick up your john license
Sex.

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

Sex.

Umm trigger warning please.

Goethestein posted:

im glad we can still laugh at rape after all this

just because i have never had a seuxal encounter with a man doesnt mean im 'heterosexual.' stop labeling my struggles according to your cis binary...

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

just because i have never had a seuxal encounter with a man doesnt mean im 'heterosexual.' stop labeling my struggles according to your cis binary...

same, same.

Are tou gonna eat that
found this googling for "are tou gonna eat that" http://www.wddp.org/files/elfgame/elfgame%2020091019.html

wddp owns
[account deactivated]
Researching and writing a comparative analysis of the effects of legalizing prostitution for a sociology class made me question and finally discard my disgusting libertarian views.

Meursault posted:

Are tou gonna eat that

Et tu, Crudité?

Meursault posted:

found this googling for "are tou gonna eat that" http://www.wddp.org/files/elfgame/elfgame%2020091019.html

wddp owns

elf game

i was at a party last night where for the first time i overheard a girl unironically using the phrase "cis-gendered". lookin' forward to grad school
at my old school they came up with a plan to pay some students to go around the school public areas and try to interject themselves into conversations in order to encourage people not to call bad things "gay" or use hateful language and such. i think that's basically the tumblr politics dream job.
today at the supermarket a tabloid was referring to the tom cruise/katie holmes breakup and wrote as a subheadline "Tom's gay lies!" which i thought was genius because they cant call him gay or theyd get sued, but they can hide behind a veil of plausible deniability being all "dude we meant tom your lies are mad gay yo"

aerdil posted:

i was at a party last night where for the first time i overheard a girl unironically using the phrase "cis-gendered". lookin' forward to grad school

did you previously hear lots of girls ironically using the term cisgendered?

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i see that more as an indictment of capitalist consumption than misogyny tbqh