Salim Toama owns, screw those guys
I'm going to be in Tel Aviv for New Years with a group of 8 dudes. Any suggestions on what I should there?
murda errbody
it seems like a lot of the people objecting to it are liberal israelis and they interviewed israeli arabs who are all for it

babyfinland posted:

it seems like a lot of the people objecting to it are liberal israelis and they interviewed israeli arabs who are all for it

i think you got your demographics wrong there, unless you're counting the mizrahim as arabs i dunno. There wasn't a single arab interviewed by my reckoning.

fwiw those kids are singing Beitar Jerusalem fan songs, they are affiliated with the clubs' racist ultras groups who are notoriously anti-arab. Their racist riots have been escalating in the past few month since a majority of them were banned from the soccer stadiums.

Transient_Grace posted:

babyfinland posted:

i think you got your demographics wrong there, unless you're counting the mizrahim as arabs i dunno. There wasn't a single arab interviewed by my reckoning.

fwiw those kids are singing Beitar Jerusalem fan songs, they are affiliated with the clubs' racist ultras groups who are notoriously anti-arab. Their racist riots have been escalating in the past few month since a majority of them were banned from the soccer stadiums.

i cant really tell whos who in the vid tbh. one guy said he was from "the territories" and that he was all for it because its how youre raised there, or something.

one time i didnt have sex with a girl because she had just come back from her birthright trip and was starry eyed about how awesome israel was, which is more sacrifice than anyone here here has gone through 4 the sake of the palesteniens.
the territories means hes a settler tom
when i was 19 this weird crazy south african chick started giving me a handjob like 10 seconds after talking about how bad the blacks are. that was in my top 5 weirdest handjobs
once a prostitute loudly called me a faggot at the bellagio bar.

Goethestein posted:

when i was 19 this weird crazy south african chick started giving me a handjob like 10 seconds after talking about how bad the blacks are. that was in my top 5 weirdest handjobs

but did you get head?

Goethestein posted:

one time i didnt have sex with a girl because she had just come back from her birthright trip and was starry eyed about how awesome israel was, which is more sacrifice than anyone here here has gone through 4 the sake of the palesteniens.

you did her a favor

i'm v good at sex actually. like, v, v good
yea at GAY sex... faggot
lol i forgot about "G-d"
forgot about D-e
tell us more abour ur sexual experiences with fascist settlers g-ldstein

Goethestein posted:

That's probably a good thing since she might have caught something from a checkpoint officer.

I'd rather read a DND's gonzo look at the RNC than the latest Israeli People Opinions thread, so good job on marginalizing an issue through sheer tedium you weirdos

MadMedico posted:

Goethestein posted:

That's probably a good thing since she might have caught something from a checkpoint officer.

Haha sluts

goldsmith, call the guy. i got a bill on it.

Goethestein posted:

damn it only takes 10 seconds of someone being a racist shithead before they make you hard. no wonder you hang around noted hate site rhizzone.com so much.

Don't Tel Aviv the Babysitter's Dead

HenryKrinkle posted:

tell us more abour ur sexual experiences with fascist settlers g-ldstein

my wifes american haha swish

it must be nice being able to spend all day err day at the club because 2/3 of your "nation"s GDP comes directly from the American taxpayer
ive met three south africans in my life and they immediately started talking out of nowhere about how much they hate the blacks within 5 minutes of meeting a complete stranger.
so this chick gave you an old fashioined 5 minutes and a racist convo after you met her?

Goethestein posted:

ive met three south africans in my life and they immediately started talking out of nowhere about how much they hate the blacks within 5 minutes of meeting a complete stranger.

most south africans ive met are like that but i met one in jordan who volunteered at NGOs in the west bank and she was cool

babyfinland posted:

Goethestein posted:

most south africans ive met are like that but i met one in jordan who volunteered at NGOs in the west bank and she was cool

as for me

the thing about white south africans is that people always ask them where theyre from because of their accents and they say south africa an its hard not to be like LOL A WHITE PERSON FROM AFRICA and it annoys them so that gets them going on the Blecks so yeah thats my theory anyway
well thats fuckin stupid
the white south africans/ex-rhodesians I've met always cracked jokes about how they were african american or w/e.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

well thats fuckin stupid

im not justifying it just saying i think thats kind of how it goes

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

so this chick gave you an old fashioined 5 minutes and a racist convo after you met her?

ya but as stated i was 19 and she was p. hot. honestly i would have taken a handy from hitler himself at that stage in my life

stegosaurus posted:

the white south africans/ex-rhodesians I've met always cracked jokes about how they were african american or w/e.

the best is when they try for scholarshps w/that

Goethestein posted:

this happens to me with literally everyone i meet but then again i live in the landmass between new orleans and mobile

all three of u r fukking dipshits lol
[account deactivated]