genderplayful.com

"Genderplayful is a new clothing marketplace that celebrates diversity in gender presentation and body types."

sry the website would not load for me i guess they are having lots of gender variant traffic on their first day o biz

found this cool persyn on their tumblr tho

"genderfucker" hell yeah i'd buy that swing
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i am trying to start making fannypacks and when i do i will probably put my shit on here it seems like a good place to market fannypacks outside of the puerto rican drug dealer demographic
vegan fashion with a queer point of view

discipline posted:

All pieces are handmade with love (& revolution) in my Seattle home.

looking straight up at the ceiling throwing up hoping to drown

that person sure is selling some clothes
how does she expect to compete with kmarts intercontinental supply chains. silly troony
hahaha gender binary hahaha troons hahaha queerfuckers hahaha epic cissery

but seriously, lol @ "epic cissery"
[account deactivated]
all genderwork and no genderplay makes jack a dull person
[account deactivated]
please buy me approx. 50 of these so i can string them together and use the resulting chain to hang myself
[account deactivated]
looks like the hands tickling hir pits. me gusta
yo

yo

here's a good song

MadMedico posted:

[account deactivated]
it looks like market penetration has happened, what was actually penetrated i have no idea in this case
market envelopment
[account deactivated]
Screw Hank Hill. How many times do we need to be on the WRONG side of history before people like you learn? Wearing dresses, being gay, being transgender, is NOT A CHOICE. You don't just wake up one day and say "wow, its a nice day out.. maybe for shits and giggles I should try wearing a dress."
Hahaha.... wtf...... They do have some Crazy messed up Shit out there dont they....

KilledInADuel posted:

Screw Hank Hill.

Oh hell no

KilledInADuel posted:

Screw Hank Hill. How many times do we need to be on the WRONG side of history before people like you learn? Wearing dresses, being gay, being transgender, is NOT A CHOICE. You don't just wake up one day and say "wow, its a nice day out.. maybe for shits and giggles I should try wearing a dress."

that <persyn of indefinite gender> aint right

KilledInADuel posted:

You don't just wake up one day and say "wow, its a nice day out.. maybe for shits and giggles I should try wearing a dress."

i have literally done this so umm (literally)

i don't understand the desperation that so many queer people have to be all I WAS JUST BORN THIS WAY FUCK YOU. if you're not looking for a cure, why are you looking for a cause? do i not want sex/romance because i was born this way, my undiagnosed SPD, or some weird consequence of my miserliness? who cares? not i.

Cycloneboy posted:

i don't understand the desperation that so many queer people have to be all I WAS JUST BORN THIS WAY FUCK YOU. if you're not looking for a cure, why are you looking for a cause? do i not want sex/romance because i was born this way, my undiagnosed SPD, or some weird consequence of my miserliness? who cares? not i.

One can imagine the snickering in, say, an American women’s studies, you know, gender studies academic department, at Lady Gaga’s hit “Born This Way.” Yes, you know, being “born this way” is a sort of essentialism, we aren’t really born anyway, we develop our sexuality over time, and we have a right to recreate it in whatever way we choose, all very radical. What if it were precisely the opposite? That, in choosing our sexuality, we were actually retroactively “born this way?” Here I remain thoroughly Hegelian: It is our choices today that shape what we come to know as our past. To suggest otherwise is a crime against history.

- Slavoj Zizek in “We choose to be born this way”, Lacanian Ink

lol i like this better though:

it is well known due to malcolm gladwell’s book “the tipping point” that sesame street’s references were often targeted to adults rather than children. what is less known is that the puppet characters were deliberately chosen to disturb children, which was believed to put them in a concerned and critical state that might prepare them for learning. most of the puppet characters are straightforward archetypes of things children might fear: large birds, homeless vagrants, vampires and so on.
i had a nurse that specialized in both schizophrenia and sexual identity and worked at two clinics for each respective situation and i told her that i was going to buy her a few shirts that she could use at both that said "i can't even think straight"
[account deactivated]