they kill the bar-owner and institute the JDPEN because their class interests coincide against those of the imperialist first world nations.
a white south african and baby finland walk into a bar. baby finland is disgusted by his open racism and yet finds something oddly sympathetic in his manner and the strength of his convictions; they part on good terms and occasionally talk on skype
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
No, but that sure is a nice ski mask!

Goethestein posted:

more like rosa luxem-sperg! we get it, we get it, you don't like reforms! shut your trap or we'll get the freikorps to crack your noggin!
[account deactivated]
A neutron walks into a bar and asks for a drink and the bartender says, "For you, no charge."

guidoanselmi posted:

A neutron walks into a bar and asks for a drink and the bartender says, "For you, no charge."

a higgs bosen walks into a cathedral but as soon as the priest sees it he says "woah. woah. we do not let sub atomic particles be here. you need to leave." the higgs bosen replies "but without me, how can you have mass?"

A Filipino, a rape apologist, and a chronically depressed alcoholic walk into a bar. The bartenders says, "Hi, Impper!"
[account deactivated]
A naked blonde walks into a bar with a poodle under one arm and a two-foot salami under the other. She lays the poodle on the table. Bartender says, "I suppose you won't be needing a drink?" Naked lady sa*SEIZES UP*
[account deactivated]
A Roman, a Greek, and a Celt were captured by a fierce German tribe. The chief comes to them and says, "I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that we're going to kill you and use your skins to build a canoe. The good news is that you can choose how to die."

The Roman says, "I'll take the sword."

The chief gives him a sword, the Roman says, "May the Emperor live forever!" and stabs himself in the gut.

The Greek says, "Poison for me, please." The chief gives him poison, the Greek takes the poison, says, "Long live Greece!" and drinks it .

The Celt says, "Gimme a fork." The chief is puzzled, but he shrugs and gives him a fork. The Celt takes the fork and starts stabbing himself all over - his stomach, his sides, his arms, his neck, his chest. It's horrible, there's blood everywhere

The chief is appalled and asks, "What the hell are you doing?"

And the Celt responds, "Fuck your canoe."
dog limps into a bar, bartender asks 'whats the matter with you?' dog says 'a man just shot my pa'
Noice. Noice. Noice.
you know how new yorkers talk fast? some of them can go through 110 stories in two seconds! a hhaa haa just a little joke of course, folks. remember to tip your waitress.

TROT_CUMLOVER posted:

you know how new yorkers talk fast? some of them can go through 110 stories in two seconds! a hhaa haa just a little joke of course, folks. remember to tip your waitress.

"Just because a man has to make his living waiting on table is no reason to insult him by offering him a tip!"

just dont tip them too much - they might fall over!
I like my women like i like my coffee: the direct result of third world exploitation perpetrated by the imperialist western civilization against indigenous populations for more than a century.
I like how

Edited by dipshit420 ()

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i like my women like i like my double posting: and TWINS
Post is not reddit
i like my women like i like my sour cream: low fat, cultured, and spoiled
i like my women how i like my vodka; cheap, versatile and with a vaguely Slavic pseudonym
The MOSSAD, the KGB and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at catching criminals. The Secretary General of the UN decides to give them a test. He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it. The CIA goes in. They place animal informants throughout the forest. They question all plant and mineral witnesses. After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that the rabbit does not exist. The KGB goes in. After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest, killing everything in it, including the rabbit, and make no apologies: the rabbit had it coming. The Mossad goes in. They come out two hours later with a badly beaten bear with a broken pool cue protruding from his rectum. The bear is yelling: "Okay! Okay! I'm a rabbit! I'm a rabbit!"
i like my women like i like my oil: crude, black, and sealed in a barrel
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
go for it
imo i'm the only logical choice for a mod, though i can't promise i'll keep suprabound under ifaps; incarceration will be on a per-post basis during my just and benevolent reign.
why did the chicken cross the road? to get away from the side where intentionally terrible jokes were both funny and acceptable

littlegreenpills posted:

i like my women how i like my vodka; cheap, versatile and with a vaguely Slavic pseudonym

Same.

discipline posted:

Superabound posted:

i like my women like i like my oil: crude, black, and sealed in a barrel

for this I am calling elections and voting for the guy who promises to ifap you

you know what, i apologize. in reality i dont like for my women to be any of those things

I like my women like I like my realdoll. That's about it.
I like my women like I like my car, off Martha's Vineyard at the bottom of Nantucket Sound.