nazbro vote for me. the time has finally come. NAZBOL OVER LF.

may national bolshevism, Correctness, and football reign supreme...
i vote 4 dru on the condition that he ifaps superabound
if enough ppl vote for me and ask that i ifap superabound, I will
bonclay 4 prez
i nominate rhizzone's newest member "enjoymnseen"
naz(ice)bro 4 lyfe
i'd vote for you jeffrey but unfortunately you misspelled your name
[account deactivated]

blinkandwheeze posted:

i vote 4 dru on the condition that he ifaps superabound

but then hell just be out again immediately after posting another brilliant rap parody or rage comic. if you really want to be rid of superabound, vote for me, the only candidate who has promised to make him stop posting permanently

i nominate collective postplace dictatorship. we've had our chance
[account deactivated]
Under my administration, one new front page article will be posted every week.

Alyosha posted:

Where will they come from?

ilmdge posted:

From Rhizzone posters. They will be given more freedom and flexibility in what is considered worthwhile material for the front page. I'm sure we can get people here to bang out article-length posts with a little inspiration and effective managerial prodding.

Personally, I think the current condition of having no articles for three months and a dead kid on the homepage is unacceptable.

i nominate innsmouthful
Under my administration 10 new front page articles will be posted each week
hi i'd like to nominate myself for moderator. i'm going to try to encourage effort posts, try to stamp out some of the transphobia, talk to goatstein about calming down a bit with the gbs style humour, work to bring more people from poor countries into the mix and otherwise just spruce the place up. i definitely won't ifap everyone, delete all the threads and change the frontpage to a bound and gagged mccaine. not gonna happen, no sirree.
if someone nominates me i promise to keep the status quo, everything identical, why rock the boat, change is scary, it could backfire, we're comfortable now, it's time to double down, conserve our forum!

getfiscal posted:

i definitely won't ifap everyone, delete all the threads and change the frontpage to a bound and gagged mccaine. not gonna happen, no sirree.

if that picture exists i definitely hope you 'wont' email it to me at drewthescrew@gmail.co.jp

we need a campaign to get the dead kid off the front page at minimum.
ok i changed my mind i will vote in this election for whoever updates the dead kid section of the front page. we need more dead kids on the front page.
If im elected the front page will be updated with a new dead kid picture every week
i nominate Barack Hussein Obama.

oh, mixed up my line for next week. nm
me and joel should both be mods so that way both different religions in the world will be represented

ilmdge posted:

Alyosha posted:

c/ps from http://evangelion.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

nazbro vote for me. the time has finally come. NAZBOL OVER LF.

may national bolshevism, Correctness, and football reign supreme...

i vote for papa "drew"wport

If elected I will do everything in my power to merge this forum with BYOBXP the BYOB offsite forum
If I'm elected I will make it so that you can put an app on your facebook so that every time you post about stalin and antisemitism and other cis issues your friends coworkers and family can see it live on your wall

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

If im elected the front page will be updated with a new dead kid picture every week

if im elected i will personally kill a bunch of kids and write frontpage articles about it

[account deactivated]
i think we should branch out into suicide and decapitation videos, we can start a whole section for stuff like that called OBAMA'S AMERICA

babyfinland posted:

i think we should branch out into suicide and decapitation videos

Pearls of Wisdom - Your Muslim beheading forum

[account deactivated]
If I'm elected there will be a button added to the top of the website between the PM and LOGOUT buttons which links directly to the online ordering page for Papa John's Pizza.
[account deactivated]
i'm on the upper east side rite now an they don't sell genessee bc its too cheap
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im making borscht with red potatos, red onion and red cabbage. boss.
tsargon

winebaby was probated until (Sept. 11, 2012 22:54:32) for this post!