discipline posted:

yah man like, what crow said is a bit harsh but obviously she has some issues she needs to work through if the guy she's in a relationship with is making her sick

wow, nice bigotry. what about repulsed asexuals? do they not exist in your close-minded little universe?

“The interesting thing, if you find out you’ve got Native American blood, which a lot of people do, is you think about where it comes from and go back and read the great books, Dee Brown’s Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee or Trail of Tears, you have to think, somewhere along the line, I’m the product of some horrific rape. You just have that little sliver in your chemical makeup.”

discipline posted:

look I've known white guys who are super antiracist or whatever but it's really clear it's more about them and how they feel about their race (guilt generally) than their passion for ending racism

Kill all whites and wipe their vile cracker race off te face of the earth. Weed cum Stalin, Literally.

Does anyone not think that self identity and personal neurosis isn't the pathology of radicalism
"let's pathologize everyone that isn't exactly like me" - psychiatrists

Cycloneboy posted:

Tsargon posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Tsargon posted:

discipline posted:
khammy is david duke next to this girl

haha I doubt that
you would be surprised. Try being a poor vietnamese girl growing up in a rough Sydney suburb, then get a scholarship to it's most prestigious university full of rich white kids who need the concept of privilege explained to them every ten minutes

alright *boots up poor vietnamese girl simulator 2012*

yeah that's real

great cesar's ghost, a racism psa in the year 2012. whats whatever country youre from coming to

i think he means that people hopping up behind you and doing slanty eyes is real.

my heart goes out to a certain set of people who are getting made fun of

discipline posted:

khammy is david duke next to this girl

haha I doubt that

you would be surprised. Try being a poor vietnamese girl growing up in a rough Sydney suburb, then get a scholarship to it's most prestigious university full of rich white kids who need the concept of privilege explained to them every ten minutes

yeah it sounds really tough growing up in the suburbs and then going to medical school

Groulxsmith posted:

Does anyone not think that self identity and personal neurosis isn't the pathology of radicalism

im still trying to parse your double negative

gyrofry posted:

Groulxsmith posted:

im still trying to parse your double negative

not not some stupid nor snarky thing

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

The girl i'm seeing wrote this and i believe it's about me

typical white cis self importance...

well yeah

it seem a little unfair that i serve as a cipher for all the ills of white oppression but is that fair?

Goatstein also has an azn partner but i imagine she is more of the meek, submissive, child-birthing type. This girl was begging her doctor to be allowed to be steriziled at 23

lmao how did i miss this one. yeah i wonder why she might be concerned that you see her as an exoticised caricature rather than a human being

"goatstein's asian is more of a Geisha/Concubine, whereas mine is definitely a Dragon Lady"
there's a difference fuckstick

stegosaurus posted:

there's a difference fuckstick

yeah geishas are from japan and dragon ladies are from china. fuck's sake.

oi thats a beauty isnt it, a 8.6 HBA i reckon. watch me neg this asian babe
crikey

babyfinland posted:

You attempt to pass this on as "ironic", facetious, just a little dig on those "PUA" nerds whom you obviously don't bear any similarities to whatsoever. You distance yourself, decentering The Subject Within which induces these displacements, yet retaining the phallic aspect of supplementary signification.

"Is it I?", like the mirror stange enfant, stumbling on his weak hands in knees, renouncing the Orientalist within only to return to the transcendent West through your bullshit postings!

You goddamn pick-up artist hetero white rapeist. You fat fucking cis bastard. I will not permit you to ecsape from this infernal Hellpit. Adieus.

(source: fucknotom.tumblr)

eccentricdeathmongrel posted:

babyfinland posted:

You attempt to pass this on as "ironic", facetious, just a little dig on those "PUA" nerds whom you obviously don't bear any similarities to whatsoever. You distance yourself, decentering The Subject Within which induces these displacements, yet retaining the phallic aspect of supplementary signification.

"Is it I?", like the mirror stange enfant, stumbling on his weak hands in knees, renouncing the Orientalist within only to return to the transcendent West through your bullshit postings!

You goddamn pick-up artist hetero white rapeist. You fat fucking cis bastard. I will not permit you to ecsape from this infernal Hellpit. Adieus.

ahhahahahah

i dont know what 5% of that means
im lolin so hard at that, someone gets super mad and starts ranting in gibberish jargon at you hahah

It's just that i've come to understand privilege and politics (as best i can) on an intellectual or academic level whereas she experiences it on a visceral level which is something i can seemingly never do

i prescribe MDMA (.2 grams). take with 20-40 micrograms of lsd. don't call me in the morning, or ever

jk iwc you're alright you can call me (as long as it's not too late)
I returned to the transcendent west once, in the 70's. I didn't enjoy it.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
someone pls tell me what it's like to be a white?
[account deactivated]

ha maybe. But her last bf of 6 years was a POC too and he didn't go down on her once, can you believe that shit?

do you ever suspect that this is the only reason shes with you in spite of her obvious white revulsion?

[account deactivated]
oh good now you're only notionally superior instead of intrinsically

i really don't think that's a good way to think
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
her "daddy I'm fucking a white" secular replacement for a personality
[account deactivated]
As an old black man on the verge of tears in the mid-century American south, who's seen a lot in the way of man's cruelty to man, i could probably tell you a thing or two about what it's like being not-white.

tpaine posted: