sorry the site's been down, but there's been nothing i could do. apparently every site on our host (webfaction) was down because the host itself was under attack. i couldn't even log in via ssh! for more info, see this:

http://statusblog.webfaction.com/
damn
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieit.
[account deactivated]
i dosed too but you dont see me being a retardo chimp about it
cointelpro
the vengeance of an angry god actually. dead kid off the page 2012.
[account deactivated]
it wasn't me

this time.
[account deactivated]
woah. i'm not lungfish.
maybe not, but im deaf by pills
so let me see if i've got this right: i suspend a forum election for the lols and youre on my ass like white on rice in 5 minutes but when i've got a witness willing to testify that you're seven hundred pounds irl the forum goes down and doesn't come up again until he's mysteriously squashed to death. nice, nice
white rice? thats a ban

Goethestein posted:

white...rice.....and......squash. nice, nice

i forgot to sticky the thread...

HenryKrinkle posted:

germanjoey posted:

i forgot to sticky the thread...

we're waiting.

brinstarbrew posted:

HenryKrinkle posted:

lets seal this devil's threeway right here, right now

tpaine posted:

animedad posted:

i dosed too but you dont see me being a retardo chimp about it

*animedad lights up his sconces with pumpkin spice candles in them for the coming fall season and takes out his well-worn Maid in Manhattan dvd* gonna be a goodn ight...

MiM wtf, have you not seen a chick flick since seventh grade. my lord Cody, get it together

[account deactivated]
i know, that's why i raped him
ryan gosling in drive is all the romance i need. sigh.
[account deactivated]
ryan gosling is a tyrannical despotic figure that transcends divides of sexuality. he is the ur-fuckable, the ur-fucked