also does this have to be cited? how formal is this. i hate citing and i promise if you let me not cite i will not lie or bullshit or plagiarize about a horse
no citing needed
except when quoting mohammad's (pbuh) long forgotten "seducer's diary (recommended ages 7-9)", personally transcribed by the first caliph's undersecretary, a renown men's rights activist in 7th century medina
So theres a lot of posts that need publishing, do you guys want these ones up there already to stay and get some attention for a minute or should i just keep putting em up
Give it a little, no need to rush em out

Spoiler!

aerdil posted:

except when quoting mohammad's (pbuh) long forgotten "seducer's diary (recommended ages 7-9)", personally transcribed by the first caliph's undersecretary, a renown men's rights activist in 7th century medina

what the hell is this jeffrey

[account deactivated]
if it weren't for my horse, i wouldn't have spent that year in college
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
yes no yes
https://www.google.com/search?q=mcrib+2012&sugexp=chrome,mod=7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Edited by jeffery ()

tpaine posted:

holy crap are ken's orgy pics up already

been working on a little piece about the changing face of muslim identity in modern day china. give me the keys to the front page and i'll post it
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

holy crap are ken's orgy pics up already

lol

someone write a eulogy for vilerat citing mad posts and you can have my login info and become mod
pw 12345

secret question: who did you go to prom with
answer: nobody :gonk:
i want to do a thing about the chicago teachers strike, maybe i will
I think I might undertake a 2 or 3 part piece on Ethiopia, Somalia, and Eritrea

BALLIN_LIKE_STALIN posted:

don't bother. i already am and it's going to make yours look like shit

scalia posted:

don't bother. i already am and it's going to make yours look like shit

woyane scum

seriously tho even if ur one of those goons who paternalistically went over to study the "noble savages" in the south, went to study really old rocks in the rift valley, or are some shithead State Dept. employee who fucked an Addis hooker once I think I might be able to write a better one.

but if u swear to god u can I'm not gonna waste my time

Spoiler!

im not one of those goons. but then again i don't really do much of anything tbh

seriously tho even if ur one of those goons who paternalistically went over to study the "noble savages" in the south, went to study really old rocks in the rift valley, or are some shithead State Dept. employee who fucked an Addis hooker once I think I might be able to write a better one.

but if u swear to god u can I'm not gonna waste my time

Spoiler!

god is real

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

god is real

Dog Israel

i'd love to read that Ballin.

Somalia's a bit of an old hat topic by now but i don't know shit about Ethiopia (apart from "the Emporer" which i just read) and even less about Eritrea.

Derg rush keekekekek

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

i'd love to read that Ballin.

Somalia's a bit of an old hat topic by now but i don't know shit about Ethiopia (apart from "the Emporer" which i just read) and even less about Eritrea.

Derg rush keekekekek

Somalia's old hat because it gets written about by people who don't know jack shit or are just flat out stupid (Jay Bahadur). I did a megathread back in LF and while it was praised looking back on it I could do a much better job now to the point the last one is a bit of an embarrassment.

The Emperor is a really good book and really short read as well. For Eritrea I recommend "I Didn't Do It For You" by Michaela Wrong which despite an entire chapter of questionable value and a wishy washy conclusion is wonderful introduction and the only introduction I really had before I went there last year.

Right now in Ethiopia you're looking at an impending civil war. The other day flyers started being posted around Addis Ababa calling for revolution, and that has never been done so flagrantly. Also, peace talks between the ONLF and the Ethiopian gov't broke down mostly due to the Ethiopian Army continuing to kill Somali villagers in the east, and last night the ONLF attacked a base, killed or chased off a lot of soldiers, and stole a bunch of guns.

It's gonna get bad.

[account deactivated]
i did a thread about the early history of liberia one time and people got annoyed at it because while i put some effort into it was also full of "lol internet" ironic shit, and fail aids, which affects 48% of the liberian population
liberia is fucking awesome, Did You Know liberia was the worlds first one-party state and that the decline of its jeffersonian democracy provides what is probably an entirely accurate model for our shitty future????

I did a megathread back in LF and while it was praised looking back on it I could do a much better job now to the point the last one is a bit of an embarrassment.

that was one of the best effortthreads ever and if you're promising an improvement on it i will hunt you down and hold a gun to your head till you write it. no bathroom breaks. no mercy

deadken posted:

i did a thread about the early history of liberia one time and people got annoyed at it because while i put some effort into it was also full of "lol internet" ironic shit, and fail aids, which affects 48% of the liberian population

i found that thread the other day when i did a google search for 'wesley button'

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3336921

[account deactivated]
um bongo. lil joke for all the other brits out there~ hahahaha

discipline posted:

lol

just sittin in the sun, balls out, relaxin